Hybrid View

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    How much of "poorly resolved and ill thought out" is only your personal opinion though?

Ofc I recognise poor Si lol, ILE also has 1d Si. No doubt there. I don't see how EIE fits tho, Ti aside, because they have Se HA and the way coer goes about attacking is very subversive. Sort of like making fun of you publicly rather than a personal attack, which is what I associate with Se. "Look at this fool, everyone!" rather than "You fool." it's clear in your arguments, the little I've read of them, that there's a difference in how you attack and how coer does. EIE will be showy with their strength.. Like LIE is. And you may say this is because of logic, but I think it isn't, because my eyes glaze over just the same when reading both of your long winded responses. Lol. Just what I've noticed.
    Can you find other EIE examples on this forum who are more direct? Keep in mind LIE and EIE are still different types. Te is an external IE. It’s going to seem more out there (N and F IEs are considered internal—different from introverted, look it up if you don’t know).

Keep in mind also that coeruleum is younger and female when you compare to these older male LIEs we see on the forum. Without age and experience, it would make sense for an Ni ego to act more like, well, a victim Ni ego who does indeed have stronger Ni than Se.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Can you find other EIE examples on this forum who are more direct? Keep in mind LIE and EIE are still different types. Te is an external IE. It’s going to seem more out there (N and F IEs are considered internal—different from introverted, look it up if you don’t know).

Keep in mind also that coeruleum is younger and female when you compare to these older male LIEs we see on the forum. Without age and experience, it would make sense for an Ni ego to act more like, well, a victim Ni ego who does indeed have stronger Ni than Se.
    Flames, and even Aylen and Arm, who have 1D Se, do this direct thing more than Coer does when they argue/otherwise interact with people. But fair enough as well, I see your point. There are many factors. And I didn't know that about internal/external, thanks.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    Flames, and even Aylen and Arm, who have 1D Se, do this direct thing more than Coer does when they argue/otherwise interact with people. But fair enough as well, I see your point. There are many factors. And I didn't know that about internal/external, thanks.
    That would make a strange argument for her being any extroverted type with more than 1D Se then.
    (I type flames SEE also)
    IEIs have sincere style of interaction, which probably explains it. ENFx both have passionate style interaction, which is going to be less one-on-one oriented and more general.