Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    I think there seems to a be a very good case for EIE, but I can’t shake how your voice sounded on discord - extremely Ne. if we had to boil down to some sort of instinct stacking, I feel that so/sp would be appropriate. Heightened aristocratic characteristics, and it seems like you are blind to sx matters and solely dedicated to social causes that go against the grain and the greater good, but in a way that furthers your own agenda. This is reminiscent of an extraverted contraflow stacking, so sx/so or so/sp, but you seem to be unconcerned with binge drinking the “sx juice” if you will, instead you revolve around a social cause energized with your sp fruit of labor. Sx/so and so/sp are quite ENFJ to me, which will add more ingredients to the EIE pot but... I feel like IEE is a glove that fits your hand better. You seem infantile to me~
    Social causes are meh. I don't join those social justice organizations, and unless it's an actual nonprofit giving water to kids in Africa or something, I don't see the use. I know I get on your nerves though, so give me whatever your least favorite typing is.

Do So people even exist? Because I'd run over four people in a trolley to save one I like, and anyone who wouldn't is insane.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    Social causes are meh. I don't join those social justice organizations, and unless it's an actual nonprofit giving water to kids in Africa or something, I don't see the use. I know I get on your nerves though, so give me whatever your least favorite typing is.

Do So people even exist? Because I'd run over four people in a trolley to save one I like, and anyone who wouldn't is insane.
    You don’t get on my nerves lol. I would have made it clear like I do to maritsa incorporated.

Ne > Fe
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚