Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
That doesn't exclude you from being a feeler? Posts like this makes it obviously so. That wasn't directed at you in any case.

I'm pretty sure more than 5 people have discussed advanced mathematics here, in your time being here maybe it's only those five, but not "ever." I have a bachelor degree in IT. I must be a mathematician too! Showing interest online doesn't equal competence. Your argument falls apart when these 4 people type themselves as ethical.

For the record, you regularly make personal jabs that are uncharacteristic for a logical type. You use personal stuff people share here against them nonchalantly. I have seen you do it at least twice. That is highly disrespectful, especially considering the nature of this forum where people are likely to share private things they have never shared with anyone else. That is my biggest issue with you. I don't know if it's immaturity or what, but I'm not surprised you have been banned before. It doesn't seem like there are things that are off limits for you.

If you do that to an ILE/SLE, you have made an enemy for life. These people very rarely share private matters that show weakness or vulnerability, and for a reason. They do not trust that people will not use that information to make hurtful remarks, like you do. LIE/LSE will not appreciate that part of you as well.
I've never been banned before though. Are you sure this whole post isn't confusing me with someone else?