View Poll Results: Coeruleum's Type

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Filthy alpha know-it-all

    4 26.67%
  • Filthy beta aristocrat

    6 40.00%
  • Coeruleum is not merely a natural human being

    5 33.33%
  • I loathe Coeruleum with my shriveled soul

    4 26.67%
  • Socionics can't into real

    8 53.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 143

Thread: Type Coeruleum

  1. #81
    Wherever you go, there you are. coeruleum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    TIM
    FeNi
    Posts
    3,331
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    That doesn't exclude you from being a feeler? Posts like this makes it obviously so. That wasn't directed at you in any case.



    I'm pretty sure more than 5 people have discussed advanced mathematics here, in your time being here maybe it's only those five, but not "ever." I have a bachelor degree in IT. I must be a mathematician too! Showing interest online doesn't equal competence. Your argument falls apart when these 4 people type themselves as ethical.

    For the record, you regularly make personal jabs that are uncharacteristic for a logical type. You use personal stuff people share here against them nonchalantly. I have seen you do it at least twice. That is highly disrespectful, especially considering the nature of this forum where people are likely to share private things they have never shared with anyone else. That is my biggest issue with you. I don't know if it's immaturity or what, but I'm not surprised you have been banned before. It doesn't seem like there are things that are off limits for you.

    If you do that to an ILE/SLE, you have made an enemy for life. These people very rarely share private matters that show weakness or vulnerability, and for a reason. They do not trust that people will not use that information to make hurtful remarks, like you do. LIE/LSE will not appreciate that part of you as well.
    I've never been banned before though. Are you sure this whole post isn't confusing me with someone else?

  2. #82
    COOL AND MANLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    TIM
    Your daul
    Posts
    1,201
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    I've never been banned before though. Are you sure this whole post isn't confusing me with someone else?
    I'm assuming the username pallas belongs to you and it's banned,

    My observations are of the current you though.

  3. #83
    Wherever you go, there you are. coeruleum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    TIM
    FeNi
    Posts
    3,331
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    I'm assuming the username pallas belongs to you and it's banned,

    My observations are of the current you though.
    If it's banned then that's due to inactivity, because I haven't even looked at it in ages. @Beautiful sky once had herself banned by request.

    I'm sorry your feefees are so hurt you like throwing a tantrum about strangers on the Internet who've done nothing to you.

  4. #84
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    7,094
    Mentioned
    818 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    Anyways, does anyone else find the following rather ridiculous:

    Five people have ever discussed advanced mathematics on 16types.

    1. @Heretic 007: seems to be mostly interested in multivariable calculus and non-Euclidean geometry, self-types ILE
    2. @Vilen: seems to be mostly interested in number theory and also programming, self-types IEI
    3. @Grendel: seems to mostly be interested in formal logic and also programing, self-types ESE or ILE-ish but doesn't care much anymore
    4. @Subteigh: seems to be mostly interested in statistics and also programming, self-types EII
    5. @coeruleum: seems to be mostly interested in lower-dimensional topology and formal logic, self-types EIE or ILE-ish but doesn't care much anymore

    When four of your five mathematicians are typed as ethical types, something is wrong, though it might be sample bias rather than the typings considering having any mathematical skill and ethics are not exclusive in principle.
    It is sample bias. You omitted me, a logical type.

    I had two years of calculus in HS, then studied multivariable calculus in uni, along with linear algebra, differential equations, statistical analysis, Fourier analysis, Lagrange transforms, Legendre polynomials, analytic geometry, and functions of complex variables. While this might look like something, it was only middle level math at the U of M. Higher level math courses like group theory were taken by a couple buddies of mine. One is now a math prof (LII) in Florida. The other ate five hits of acid and his marijuana plant just before the holidays and was never seen again. But I'm pretty sure he was a logical type, too.
    I don't consider the programming classes I took to be math. They were more like German.

    If you missed me, you probably missed a few other people. Although, in all fairness, I don't consider myself to be a mathematician.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 12-31-2019 at 02:58 AM.

  5. #85
    COOL AND MANLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    TIM
    Your daul
    Posts
    1,201
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    If it's banned then that's due to inactivity, because I haven't even looked at it in ages. @Beautiful sky once had herself banned by request.

    I'm sorry your feefees are so hurt you like throwing a tantrum about strangers on the Internet who've done nothing to you.
    What tantrum? The comments were not about me.

    You can pretend to be logical all you want, but you didn't even care to ask what these comments were before you became defensive.

    I remember you low key slighting queentiger in one comment for being trans. My memory is usually solid.

  6. #86
    Wherever you go, there you are. coeruleum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    TIM
    FeNi
    Posts
    3,331
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    It is sample bias. You omitted me, a logical type.

    I had two years of calculus in HS, then studied multivariable calculus in uni, along with linear algebra, differential equations, statistical analysis, Fourier analysis, Lagrange transforms, Legendre polynomials, analytic geometry, and functions of complex variables.
    I don't consider the programming classes I took to be math. They were more like German.

    If you missed me, you probably missed a few other people.
    I didn't miss you. You've never discussed it in front of me or anyone else that I know of. Programming isn't math, but @Subteigh's and @Vilen's programs use math. If someone can do multivariable calculus in German and does it regularly in front of me, I take note. However, programming is more closely associated with "STEM" than German is, despite the whole German Romantic movement spawning the modern concept of genius.

  7. #87
    Wherever you go, there you are. coeruleum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    TIM
    FeNi
    Posts
    3,331
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    What tantrum? The comments were not about me.

    You can pretend to be logical all you want, but you didn't even care to ask what these comments were before you became defensive.

    I remember you low key slighting queentiger in one comment for being trans. My memory is usually solid.
    I'm not defensive, but you can live in Cloud Cuckooland if you want to.

    queentiger always says "I'm trans!" when she gets annoyed in an argument as a defense, which is objectively annoying and is likely to cause people who are less accepting to attack her for being trans. I've said things like we need to make transphobes pay for taco trucks in other posts. Is this a taboo observation in Cloud Cuckooland?

  8. #88
    COOL AND MANLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    TIM
    Your daul
    Posts
    1,201
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    I'm not defensive, but you can live in Cloud Cuckooland if you want to.

    queentiger always says "I'm trans!" when she gets annoyed in an argument as a defense, which is objectively annoying and is likely to cause people who are less accepting to attack her for being trans. I've said things like we need to make transphobes pay for taco trucks in other posts. Is this a taboo observation in Cloud Cuckooland?
    You said in response to queentiger saying something you don't like, and I'm paraphrasing: "No wonder people hate you for being trans."

    We can sit all day and argue about it, but you don't come across to me as someone I trust with private info. You are not going to change that by denying it.

  9. #89
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    7,094
    Mentioned
    818 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    I didn't miss you. You've never discussed it in front of me or anyone else that I know of. Programming isn't math, but @Subteigh's and @Vilen's programs use math. If someone can do multivariable calculus in German and does it regularly in front of me, I take note. However, programming is more closely associated with "STEM" than German is, despite the whole German Romantic movement spawning the modern concept of genius.
    I meant, programming computers is a language skill, not a math skill.

    Also, I never discuss math here for the same reasons that I don't discuss the details of optical design or precision machine design, both of which I know more about than you'd ever care to hear. None of these topics are very relatable in human terms.

    I do sometimes talk about money, but most people can relate to that.

  10. #90
    Wherever you go, there you are. coeruleum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    TIM
    FeNi
    Posts
    3,331
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    You said in response to qeentiger saying something you don't like, and I'm paraphrasing: "No wonder people hate you for being trans."

    We can sit all day and argue about it, but you don't come across to me as someone I trust with private info. You are not going to change that by denying it.
    queentiger being trans is the polar opposite of private info. She's blaming everything people say or do she doesn't like on transphobia in Shoutbox again as we speak. If that's anyone's only encounter with a trans person, I'm not sure you can blame them for thinking trans is just a kind of imaginary victim mentality when she treats it like one.

  11. #91
    COOL AND MANLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    TIM
    Your daul
    Posts
    1,201
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    queentiger being trans is the polar opposite of private info. She's blaming everything people say or do she doesn't like on transphobia in Shoutbox again as we speak. If that's anyone's only encounter with a trans person, I'm not sure you can blame them for thinking trans is just a kind of imaginary victim mentality when she treats it like one.
    That is not the point. That is a sensitive subject for queentiger. You treating it like hot garbage makes you untrustworthy and classless. There wouldn't be any victims if there were no bullies. You are just contradicting yourself. "Yeah, I attacked her because she acts like a victim." So you are part of the problem? I don't even know why we are still discussing this. This wasn't my only observation of you. That is just one example showing an "unflattering" side of you.

    Don't take this the wrong way, queentiger have said worse things from what I remember. Your comments were not exactly earth shattering either. I have nothing against you.

    I only brought this up because I don't think Fi-polrs act the way you do. You are hardly ever objective. You seem to embrace your bias and flaunt it.

  12. #92
    Wherever you go, there you are. coeruleum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    TIM
    FeNi
    Posts
    3,331
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    That is not the point. That is a sensitive subject for queentiger. You treating it like hot garbage makes you untrustworthy and classless. There wouldn't be any victims if there were no bullies. You are just contradicting yourself. "Yeah, I attacked her because she acts like a victim." So you are part of the problem? I don't even know why we are still discussing this. This wasn't my only observation of you. That is just one example showing an "unflattering" side of you.

    Don't take this the wrong way, queentiger have said worse things from what I remember. Your comments were not exactly earth shattering either. I have nothing against you.

    I only brought this up because I don't think Fi-polrs act the way you do. You are hardly ever objective. You seem to embrace your bias and flaunt it.
    queentiger brings it up without me saying anything. I was encouraging her to stop playing victim all the time. Other trans people get by fine. Having a victim mentality doesn't make you right and it doesn't make me wrong for pointing it out. Words are cheap. If you keep crying wolf because someone someone was blunt yet well-meaning, when someone actually harms her, no one will come.

    I'm not definitively arguing for any typing, but I wasn't aware not running around claiming to be Lord of Objectivity and Facts was so shocking. Not even the nerdiest people I know outside of typology forums talk like that.

  13. #93
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    2,769
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    I'm not definitively arguing for any typing, but I wasn't aware not running around claiming to be Lord of Objectivity and Facts was so shocking. Not even the nerdiest people I know outside of typology forums talk like that.
    They do call themselves and random people like Subteigh mathematicians though.

  14. #94
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    2,769
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    queentiger brings it up without me saying anything. I was encouraging her to stop playing victim all the time. Other trans people get by fine. Having a victim mentality doesn't make you right and it doesn't make me wrong for pointing it out. Words are cheap. If you keep crying wolf because someone someone was blunt yet well-meaning, when someone actually harms her, no one will come.
    There is a big difference between being encouraging, and going out of your way to make a dick comment.

  15. #95
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    2,769
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    IMO I don’t think this forum is a very useful place for you to be. All you’re doing here is defending yourself with word salad and stirring up shit, which you’re already good at. Why don’t you trying picking up more basic human interaction skills in IRL for once? Find experiences and situations that actually require you to have empathy for others, rather than others having annoyance and pity towards you. You won’t find any like those here. I don’t feel like you’ll develop as a person.

  16. #96
    Wherever you go, there you are. coeruleum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    TIM
    FeNi
    Posts
    3,331
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    They do call themselves and random people like Subteigh mathematicians though.
    Calling someone doing math a mathematician in an obvious context makes sense, while bragging about your natural affinity for facts and information is just retrofitting yourself to a typology. There are too many kinds of facts for that to make sense, especially if you're a trivia fan. I was on a trivia team once in middle school, called "Academic Club." No one said they were the Lord of Facts and everyone had specific areas they preferred, for example, I did the ancient Greek culture one easily and the classical music one, and other people could do sports or U.S. Presidents, though a bunch of middle-schoolers with a handful of areas they kind of liked each were nowhere near world-class. Some Te-egos claim to basically know everything because they love facts which is ridiculous out of context.

  17. #97
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    2,769
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    Calling someone doing math a mathematician in an obvious context makes sense, while bragging about your natural affinity for facts and information is just retrofitting yourself to a typology. There are too many kinds of facts for that to make sense, especially if you're a trivia fan. I was on a trivia team once in middle school, called "Academic Club." No one said they were the Lord of Facts and everyone had specific areas they preferred, for example, I did the ancient Greek culture one easily and the classical music one, and other people could do sports or U.S. Presidents, though a bunch of middle-schoolers with a handful of areas they kind of liked each were nowhere near world-class. Some Te-egos claim to basically know everything because they love facts which is ridiculous out of context.
    These kinds of explanations make it clear how nerdy or pseud you are. Does not make it less cringe-worthy. It’s fine to have hobbies though, of course.

  18. #98
    Wherever you go, there you are. coeruleum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    TIM
    FeNi
    Posts
    3,331
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    These kinds of explanations make it clear how nerdy or pseud you are. Does not make it less cringe-worthy. It’s fine to have hobbies though, of course.
    So, pointing out when people are using socionics as an impossible escapist fantasy and substitute for life is now cringe-worthy, while people using socionics as an impossible escapist fantasy and substitute for life is awesome and should be encouraged. Have fun watching your life fall apart in front of all your smoke and mirrors and wondering why then. Who did you beat up with your today? Oh, how about no one.

  19. #99
    Wherever you go, there you are. coeruleum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    TIM
    FeNi
    Posts
    3,331
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    IMO I don’t think this forum is a very useful place for you to be. All you’re doing here is defending yourself with word salad and stirring up shit, which you’re already good at. Why don’t you trying picking up more basic human interaction skills in IRL for once? Find experiences and situations that actually require you to have empathy for others, rather than others having annoyance and pity towards you. You won’t find any like those here. I don’t feel like you’ll develop as a person.
    I have better skills than you. Word salad and stirring up shit is literally all you do. I'm helping write and illustrate fantasy stories on this site and many other things off it. Maybe you should join us. You're the most pitiful one here. When @Sol wanted to retype everyone, I don't necessarily agree with his typings, but his motivations were real. You and many others here are living in a complete fantasy and judging from your talk it seems like a nightmare at that.

  20. #100
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    2,769
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    I have better skills than you. Word salad and stirring up shit is literally all you do. I'm helping write and illustrate fantasy stories on this site and many other things off it. Maybe you should join us. You're the most pitiful one here. When @Sol wanted to retype everyone, I don't necessarily agree with his typings, but his motivations were real. You and many others here are living in a complete fantasy and judging from your talk it seems like a nightmare at that.
    Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    So, pointing out when people are using socionics as an impossible escapist fantasy and substitute for life is now cringe-worthy, while people using socionics as an impossible escapist fantasy and substitute for life is awesome and should be encouraged. Have fun watching your life fall apart in front of all your smoke and mirrors and wondering why then. Who did you beat up with your today? Oh, how about no one.
    ...
    Indeed.

    Cringe-worthy was about calling yourself and a few random others mathematicians. It’s cringe-worthy because it’s grandiose, and seems like you’re saying it in complete seriousness to boot.

  21. #101
    Wherever you go, there you are. coeruleum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    TIM
    FeNi
    Posts
    3,331
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    ...
    Indeed.

    Cringe-worthy was about calling yourself and a few random others mathematicians. It’s cringe-worthy because it’s grandiose, and seems like you’re saying it in complete seriousness to boot.
    It's not. Very few members of the general populace know much about mathematics or there wouldn't be a state lottery. If someone plays the piano, do you wait until they're Elton John before you call them a musician? No. Having that knowledge at all needs a name. Subteigh is basically responsible for managing Goodreads, which is about as obligatory for the well-read as Facebook is for the well-connected, and did an analysis of sociotypes of US cities. Tell me who you know who does that. Applied mathematics is a thing, and many companies hire people who they refer to as mathematicians, just as the person who plays guitar at your wedding is a musician even if they're not world-famous. If you're uncomfortable being around people who have studied mathematics, maybe you can go join a Discord therapy group and discuss your fantasies with them.

  22. #102
    Wherever you go, there you are. coeruleum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    TIM
    FeNi
    Posts
    3,331
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I apologize to all the narcissists whose fantasy bubbles I've popped. I'll help you as much as I can but next time don't live in a fantasy bubble.

    Also, you don't have to read my posts. @Capitalist Pig is better than anyone who replies to me after claiming to hate me. If you don't want to read a comparison between śther and the fifth dimension of Kaluza-Klein theory when I'm explaining a science fantasy I wrote, for example, you can just not read it and go read something else. As @Grendel said this does not resemble real-life interaction. Neither I nor anyone else can hold you hostage and make your read our posts (perhaps this should be the next 16types Adventure: Post-Reader Hostage Situation.)
    Last edited by coeruleum; 12-31-2019 at 06:14 AM.

  23. #103
    COOL AND MANLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    TIM
    Your daul
    Posts
    1,201
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Stop crying. This is why I don't discuss socionics seriously with some types. You can't stay on topic.

    Next time when you are not ready to discuss your type, do not open a type me thread. Clown.

  24. #104
    Wherever you go, there you are. coeruleum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    TIM
    FeNi
    Posts
    3,331
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    Stop crying. This is why I don't discuss socionics seriously with some types. You can't stay on topic.

    Next time when you are not ready to discuss your type, do not open a type me thread. Clown.
    LOL.

    I'm sorry I hurt your feefees.

  25. #105
    COOL AND MANLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    TIM
    Your daul
    Posts
    1,201
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That bait might work on someone else. I need some high lvl shit to get motivated.

    Don't derail your own thread.

  26. #106
    voider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    TIM
    SEE-Fi sx/sp
    Posts
    426
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It must be some kind of skill to be able to spectacularly derail and devolve every single thread you're in, coer. I really don't know how you do it. Also, I'm starting to definitely agree on F type, because I see now that you bring up things that don't make sense, such as, "you didn't talk about it in front of me or anyone else I know, therefore you don't count" in regards to something that can be likened to statistics, which is really false, considering that to make a statistical or pseudo-statistical analysis of the forum's denizens' mathematical knowledge you need to have randomised objective questioning, which you don't, and base your whole argument on your less than random observations. So yeah. F type. (not to say I am not guilty of this... I am. That's how I got to your ILE typing. I take that back now.)

  27. #107
    mclane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Posts
    911
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    A few pictures and test results (maybe) would clear up this issue. I think SEI-Fe might also be an option.

  28. #108
    stare into me flames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    2,146
    Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

  29. #109
    Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    Enlightened
    Posts
    16,748
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    I didn't miss you. You've never discussed it in front of me or anyone else that I know of. Programming isn't math, but @Subteigh's and @Vilen's programs use math. If someone can do multivariable calculus in German and does it regularly in front of me, I take note. However, programming is more closely associated with "STEM" than German is, despite the whole German Romantic movement spawning the modern concept of genius.
    The only program I think you could mean was someone else's Github repository that I modified slightly. Of course I also do a few boring things with spreadsheets, not advanced maths. I was supposedly the best person at maths at school and actually enjoyed it, but I thought it would be too hard or at least open-ended to pursue further. My other best subjects were Physics and IT, while I was weaker at languages - I also gave up Physics because I thought it would be too hard. But I think the general gist of your point is that this sort of thing is not stereotypically "F"-like.

    I would say that even something like gender roles is far more significant predictor of which subjects a person may choose when they are "free" to do so. I think rarely were the subjects I "chose" ones I was especially interested in. I also think that general enthusiasm for schooling is a better reflector of an individual's general knowledge and "ability" than personality. Also, I'm reminded a bit of Douglas Adams who often spent hours writing computer programs he'd used once to do a task he could have otherwise done in ten minutes. Being knowledgeable enough to muddle through a subject can give the appearance of being proficient at it.

  30. #110
    Wherever you go, there you are. coeruleum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    TIM
    FeNi
    Posts
    3,331
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    It must be some kind of skill to be able to spectacularly derail and devolve every single thread you're in, coer. I really don't know how you do it. Also, I'm starting to definitely agree on F type, because I see now that you bring up things that don't make sense, such as, "you didn't talk about it in front of me or anyone else I know, therefore you don't count" in regards to something that can be likened to statistics, which is really false, considering that to make a statistical or pseudo-statistical analysis of the forum's denizens' mathematical knowledge you need to have randomised objective questioning, which you don't, and base your whole argument on your less than random observations. So yeah. F type. (not to say I am not guilty of this... I am. That's how I got to your ILE typing. I take that back now.)
    So F type means stupid? T confirm and final then.

  31. #111
    Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    Enlightened
    Posts
    16,748
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    I thought S type stood for stupid?

    I don't feel confident in my ability to type others, especially others that I do not know well, but I had assumed you typed EIE or that you were EIE. It isn't a typing that feels wrong.

    If you had typed IEE or otherwise, there's a possibility I would be saying the same thing regarding IEE.

    I don't think being "neurotic", "opinionated despite being female", "argumentative", "problematic" etc. automatically rules out IEE.

    I like @coeruleum because seems Interesting, although I'm aware that she gets into fights that make me shake my head or where it seems to me where no one is particularly Right or Wrong, and yet they are somehow getting into rages at each other. (I am quite aware that others will occasionally see this of me also. That's just how it is).

  32. #112
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    LIE-Ni (D)
    Posts
    771
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    queentiger being trans is the polar opposite of private info. She's blaming everything people say or do she doesn't like on transphobia in Shoutbox again as we speak. If that's anyone's only encounter with a trans person, I'm not sure you can blame them for thinking trans is just a kind of imaginary victim mentality when she treats it like one.
    Ah, I do love being in the convo without me even saying anything haha.

    I don't care for this thread, but since you're going to twist my actions I'll clear things up. If this is regarding the drag queen thing, then it had everything to do with being trans. Someone had said the previous name I picked for myself irl sounded like a drag queen name and for a trans woman, that is one of my greatest fears to be seen as a man dressing up as a woman. That is why it triggered my trauma and I had to come up with a different name, so obviously I was feeling angry. Are you really that fucking oblivious to what transgender means?
    LIE-Ni
    3w2-7w8-8w7 so/sx

  33. #113

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,998
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Moderator warning:

    Please everybody stop derailing and keep the topic about Coeruleum's type.

    Thanks!

  34. #114
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    2,769
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This is not healthy lol.

  35. #115
    voider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    TIM
    SEE-Fi sx/sp
    Posts
    426
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    So F type means stupid? T confirm and final then.
    If you only got that from my whole paragraph, I really don't know what to say. Anyone can be stupid, but a T type will spin their stupidity differently than an F type. You're calling yourself stupid here, not me. It looks to me like you barely even read what I said. You're responding to the emotional imprint of my message, what it made you feel, and broadcasting that, not responding to or actually dismantling any argument I may have made. This is good in various situations and can catch people off guard, but it's also proof of F>T, lol.

  36. #116
    Wherever you go, there you are. coeruleum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    TIM
    FeNi
    Posts
    3,331
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    If you only got that from my whole paragraph, I really don't know what to say. Anyone can be stupid, but a T type will spin their stupidity differently than an F type. You're calling yourself stupid here, not me. It looks to me like you barely even read what I said. You're responding to the emotional imprint of my message, what it made you feel, and broadcasting that, not responding to or actually dismantling any argument I may have made. This is good in various situations and can catch people off guard, but it's also proof of F>T, lol.
    No. Would you like me to go through your message and analyze it? You can imply things without stating them, and if you believe otherwise, @Heretic 007 made his signature just for you. For example, stating someone is unable to make sense is a rather direct and unambiguous way of implying they're stupid. Half of the replies in thread sounds like the MBTI Cult of T Types, which is cringy and awful.

  37. #117
    Grendel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    gay baby hell
    Posts
    1,559
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    I thought S type stood for stupid?

    I don't feel confident in my ability to type others, especially others that I do not know well, but I had assumed you typed EIE or that you were EIE. It isn't a typing that feels wrong.

    If you had typed IEE or otherwise, there's a possibility I would be saying the same thing regarding IEE.

    I don't think being "neurotic", "opinionated despite being female", "argumentative", "problematic" etc. automatically rules out IEE.

    I like @coeruleum because seems Interesting, although I'm aware that she gets into fights that make me shake my head or where it seems to me where no one is particularly Right or Wrong, and yet they are somehow getting into rages at each other. (I am quite aware that others will occasionally see this of me also. That's just how it is).
    IEE GANG IEE GANG IEE GANG IEE GANG IEE GANG IEE GANG IEE GANG IEE GANG IEE GANG IEE GANG IEE GANG IEE GANG

  38. #118
    Investigator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Earth
    TIM
    ILI-Te
    Posts
    112
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Your friendly neighbourhood math and computer science major here. I remember the first time I saw you try to demonstrate mathematical ability, you mixed up first-order and second-order logic. To say you are proficient in formal logic would be a reach. This isn't to say feeling types aren't capable enough to do math. It just comes down to the fact that if you prefer logic-based functions, logic based fields are going to interest you more and with more interest comes more exposure and with more exposure comes more practice and developed intuition for the topic. Yes, I have had TAs and profs that were feeling types, but most of my Math Department are logic types. There is a correlation here that should not be undermined.

  39. #119
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    2,769
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I didn’t have the time and energy to do this earlier, but I’m just going to bold and quote some of these things you’ve said to me and others that are incredibly hypocritical/delusional/unreflective. If you are serious at all, you’re completely nuts. This needs to stop. Especially, they’re bold words for someone who’s asked me for money... in an incredibly rude and entitled way I might add that shows zero basic respect for other humans. I won’t be harassed like this again in public after how I’ve been treated in private, even if it’s by an immature kid. You absolutely need to fix your attitude, whether you’re serious or not. You can’t simply attack people this viciously and have people not notice.

    I do not care I get banned. It’s idiotic and unhealthy to fixate on politeness or forum rules at this point. You need to address this.

    Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    I'm sorry your feefees are so hurt you like throwing a tantrum about strangers on the Internet who've done nothing to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    So, pointing out when people are using socionics as an impossible escapist fantasy and substitute for life is now cringe-worthy, while people using socionics as an impossible escapist fantasy and substitute for life is awesome and should be encouraged. Have fun watching your life fall apart in front of all your smoke and mirrors and wondering why then. Who did you beat up with your today? Oh, how about no one.
    Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    I have better skills than you. Word salad and stirring up shit is literally all you do. I'm helping write and illustrate fantasy stories on this site and many other things off it. Maybe you should join us. You're the most pitiful one here. When @Sol wanted to retype everyone, I don't necessarily agree with his typings, but his motivations were real. You and many others here are living in a complete fantasy and judging from your talk it seems like a nightmare at that.
    Indeed if there’s a most pitiful person on here, it’s definitely you. Think twice before spewing hateful bullshit out of your temper tantrum hurt feefee diaper again, and get your life in order. I am neither your mother nor your older sister. Do not think that I will unconstructively put up with this.
    Last edited by sbbds; 01-01-2020 at 03:39 PM.

  40. #120
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    2,769
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Itís funny how it didnít even sink in earlier how incredibly fucked up this kind of stuff that was said by @coeruleum was. This is the kind of person I need to not let come close to me again.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •