Thread: what do you think of your supervisor/supervisee?

Hybrid View

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Depends on the actual person. My dad is a supervisor (LSI) and we’ve clashed but he’s always been there for me, supported me in whatever I took up, didn’t always agree with me but stood by me. I could always count on him. In general, I’m fine with LSIs. I’ve had 2 long relationships with LSIs (LSI-H and LSI-N) and they were steadfast. I have friends who are LSIs and we get on well. But then again, there’s some LSIs who are delusional and super uptight, have no idea wtf they’re talking about and I don’t bother with them. LSIs are abundant so my supervisors are everywhere. As for EII whom I supervise, I hate how they’re weak and fold under any pressure. They look messy and ratchet, don’t care about reality in any sense and they’re so nonsensical. Ask them a question and they’ll give you a random answer that has nothing to do with the question. They mistaken that as being “whimsical” and their infantilism just pisses me off even more.

Keep in mind, relations no matter how difficult it gets, is always a two way street. Supervisors may feel they have the upper hand psychologically, but it’s not like supervisees can’t fight back and do reverse supervision.
    Last edited by Lolita; 12-29-2020 at 04:41 AM.