I thought this would be a fun idea. Stating your typing, describe how you view each of the types with your experiences and analysis. In a brief way.

My type: EII-Ne

Alpha:
ESE- Very fun people who can be a little overbearing. But in a simple way.
ILE- Very witty and sometimes hilarious people.
SEI- I’m usually really attracted to girls of this type. They’re quiet and sometimes really hard to get into a good comfort zone with them. But the moment we’re both comfortable, it’s usually very very fun and engaging. I think when we get into silly hypotheticals, I actually get the most animated I ever do. Very surface level though, but when it ends, it definitely ends.
LII- Usually very smart but also pretty stoic honestly. It’s never something that annoys me, but I usually just listen to what they say but never really care. I just do my thing and they do theirs, and that’s okay with me.

Beta:
EIE- Usually fun and energetic. But they can definitely get too much for me, especially in a group setting.
LSI- I find these people a lot smarter than LII’s actually, but with more grit that intimidates me. Usually when they get aggressive though, I just ignore it and they usually let up. I’m use to it though because I have a brother who is LSI.
IEI- I can see why they're loved by most people and I’ve fallen for their charm many times... ultimately I find them pretty insincere and way too passive.
SLE- A very strong presence without them even saying anything. Some very much want to be my friends and I’m fine with that. I have good relations with SLEs even when I’m terrified of them. Especially when they make those very sharp remarks that low key really hurt most of the times. But I definitely keep my distance if I can help it.

Gamma:
SEE- These people are very funny in how blunt and brutal they can be. Usually I agree with the stuff they say. But ultimately they’ll tell me to be impulsive and aggressive like they are, though I’d rather be efficient in other ways. But they really mean to help, so I can’t help but respect it. I have another brother who is SEE.
LIE- I’ve had many fulfilling moments with LIEs all my life. Even as a child, I had a parent’s friend who always taught me amazing things I quote to this day because of the influence they have. I also have a really great friend who is LIE and he really helps me a lot. But not exactly the MOST fulfilling way, but we always have a good time and get a lot of insight.
ESI- Two of them I know are severely depressed and really hard to help. They ask for a ton of attention. When I give them attention, they usually drag me down actually. I wish I could help more than I can. Yet, I also kinda gave up trying.
ILI- They really try to make themselves seem like a douche who doesn’t care when I can definitely tell they can. The moment they show this compassion for me or others, I feel like they are amazing people. The moment you break that barrier of douchebaggery, they are actually sweethearts.

Delta:
SLI- I really like almost all the SLIs I’ve met. They hit me with snarky remarks, but I’m definitely able to snap back in a way that makes us both laugh. We usually get along pretty quick. I just wish when they would be more productive... especially when I want to do more things. My dad is an SLI whom I have a great relationship with.
IEE- They can be very very funny, energetic, and out of the wall crazy. It’s very entertaining to watch and be a part of, but I will definitely get tired of the novelty of various situations. Yet, when we get into silly hypotheticals, it’s pretty fun. I occasionally disagree with how negative they can be sometimes though. Going too fast into the bad possibilities and acting aggressive way too fast. My mother is IEE.
EII- I get it. I do. We usually get along in a very comfortable but not very deep level. We always pass in conversations, we enjoy talking about our futures. But in the end, I’ll remember them as a good person.
LSE- Why do people hate you guys so much. I get sad because they’re usually really fun and exciting to be around. One experience I had was when an older LSE woman came to me at work and said “you need a new vest. Throw this one out. Listen to your mom.” It was very tongue and cheek and I smiled really large at the whole experience. Someone actually told me later they thought it was rude and terrible and apologized. I admitted that people like that are really fun and the bickering we have can be very fun too. Them trying to be forcefully caregiving and me slightly fighting it for a brief moment really does bring me a lot more joy than I care to admit...

Let’s see how you guys view other types