Thread: How do you view each other type?

Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    LIEs run humanity, SEEs just procreate.
    Oh my god. Don't let LIE's run humanity. They already run the financial sector and you can see how that is turning out.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Oh my god. Don't let LIE's run humanity. They already run the financial sector and you can see how that is turning out.
    Don’t worry, we still have ESEs to emotionally guilt us into eating chicken noodle soup. Maybe the economy just needs some soup to get strong and healthy again.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Take two:

ILE: Rick Sanchez (Rick and Morty)
    SEI: Hello Kitty (Hello Kitty)
    LII: The Borg (Star Trek)
    ESE: Helen (Bridesmaids)

EIE: Lestat de Lioncourt (Interview with the Vampire)
    LSI: Blade/Eric Brooks (Blade)
    IEI: Shinji Ikari (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
    SLE: Lisa Rowe (Girl, Interrupted)

SEE: Courtney Shayne (Jawbreaker)
    ILI: Daria (Daria)
    ESI: Harry Potter (Harry Potter)
    LIE: Jordan Belfort (The Wolf of Wall Street)

IEE: Pandora Moon (Skins)
    LSE: Superman/Clark Kent (Superman)
    EII: Amélie (Amélie)
    SLI: Hank Hill (King of the Hill)
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    The greatest country on earth was built on the backs of LIEs. Don't downplay it, leftie.

Sorry serious answer to thread is that all types suck

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redundantoxymoron View Post
    The greatest country on earth was built on the backs of LIEs. Don't downplay it, leftie.

Sorry serious answer to thread is that all types suck
    The Nordic countries have more democracy and greater quality of life than does the US https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Index

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    The Nordic countries have more democracy and greater quality of life than does the US https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Index
    Err, they've also been more ethnically homogeneous than most until recently. The US is about as heterogeneous as you can get. That it even ranks as high as it does pokes holes in the most hardcore racist narratives.

A thing I could have told ya by the way. Again, Religion>Ethnicity. For instance, I'm surrounded by Burmese as an Irish-German in my neighborhood. Sadly most of them are Protestant instead of Catholic but at least they're Christian. Thus there isn't too much tension. A bit of discomfort and occasional rage on the road but no real threat of violence anytime soon. We all get along when it matters most.

Wish they'd stop chopping up the tree branches down to the friggin' stump around their property though. Venomous Snakes who can fall on your head and bite ya neck if ya don't do that regularly may be a thing in Burma but up here they kinda ain't. This backs up a thing I've frequently pointed out though. Say you took the entire population of Japan and dropped them onto a recently vacated Texas. Would they all become Texans? No, Texas would simply become Neo-Japan. Call me a bigot for pointing out that fact, but it doesn't change the fact I'm right.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Err, they've also been more ethnically homogeneous than most until recently. The US is about as heterogeneous as you can get. That it even ranks as high as it does pokes holes in the most hardcore racist narratives.

A thing I could have told ya by the way. Again, Religion>Ethnicity. For instance, I'm surrounded by Burmese as an Irish-German in my neighborhood. Sadly most of them are Protestant instead of Catholic but at least they're Christian. Thus there isn't too much tension. A bit of discomfort and occasional rage on the road but no real threat of violence anytime soon. We all get along when it matters most.

Wish they'd stop chopping up the tree branches down to the friggin' stump around their property though. Venomous Snakes who can fall on your head and bite ya neck if ya don't do that regularly may be a thing in Burma but up here they kinda ain't. This backs up a thing I've frequently pointed out though. Say you took the entire population of Japan and dropped them onto a recently vacated Texas. Would they all become Texans? No, Texas would simply become Neo-Japan. Call me a bigot for pointing out that fact, but it doesn't change the fact I'm right.
    You seem to want to connnect ethnic homogeneity to democracy and to happiness. Yet, you don't indicate the connection.

Secondly, religion and other ethnic traits differ in friendships or neighborhoods or families without violence. There are also mechanisms whereby happiness and democracy are increased when such diversity exists, not diminished.