Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: I think I know my type

  1. #1
    now with Corona Virus Protozoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    251
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default I think I know my type

    I'm an IEI that values self-sufficient and helpful Te and devalues business Te. And I value good-natured Fe, but devalue societal-pressure Fe.

    Does that even make sense? Cause I think it does.
    previously Megadoodoo

  2. #2
    now with Corona Virus Protozoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    251
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Also 954 on tritype. I'm like an emotionally stunted IEI that got good at ILI stuff, wth.

    Oh well, life is dumb. As long as nobody comments on this thread, this can be my navel-gazing narcissism thread. YAY
    previously Megadoodoo

  3. #3
    stare into me flames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    2,380
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sounds like a big ole pile of doodoo to me!
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

  4. #4
    now with Corona Virus Protozoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    251
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @flames

    ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
    previously Megadoodoo

  5. #5
    Human Fuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Earth
    TIM
    SLI-Si H 9w8 sp/sx
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoodoo View Post
    I'm an IEI that values self-sufficient and helpful Te and devalues business Te. And I value good-natured Fe, but devalue societal-pressure Fe.

    Does that even make sense? Cause I think it does.
    IEE logic
    I can't take this anymore
    And I'm almost pretty sure
    I've been here before



    Socioville Discord: https://discord.gg/yAfc4ZU

  6. #6
    now with Corona Virus Protozoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    251
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Fair enough. I could see how that would fit.

    Still not sure though, since I'm pretty sure I'm 954 tritype and a heavy introvert. I can be very reclusive.

    I sort of feel like I have an LII inside me that observes and analyzes everything, but outside is someone that wants to be friendly and get along well with people (F). But the truth is I'm usually thinking about other people and how I feel about them when I do this. And I really like it when someone can just take control and be blunt and not give a shit, while making good choices. It's like I can just shut down that obsessive part of my mind. It feels like ESTPs are my dual, even though I find them hard to get to know and a bit too unemotional at times. But I guess that could apply to ISTPs too.

    Man I don't know. I don't think I'm INFj either because I have a much more Jungian irrational position. Judging doesn't come easy to me.

    I'll think about IEE. That's interesting. So would IEE-Ne be more reclusive or IEE-Fi? Cause the descriptions sound like IEE-Ne are more reclusive, even though they would be (in theory) bigger extroverts? Does a reclusive extrovert even really make sense?
    previously Megadoodoo

  7. #7
    a two horned unicorn renegade CoViD Spurdo 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    sniffing your butt
    TIM
    ILE-α/H, LEVF
    Posts
    5,564
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    How to proceed:

    #1 make a video
    #2 kiss Sol's delicate bottom
    #3 post PM nudes to those who want them (btw I don't)
    #4 you could try to wake thehotelambush's sleepy ass by answering a questionnaire
    Measuring you right now

    Winning is for losers

     

    Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

  8. #8
    Human Fuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Earth
    TIM
    SLI-Si H 9w8 sp/sx
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    How to proceed:

    #1 make a video
    #2 kiss Sol's delicate bottom
    #3 post PM nudes to those who want them (btw I don't)
    #4 you could try to wake thehotelambush's sleepy ass by answering a questionnaire
    Or just learn the theory.
    I can't take this anymore
    And I'm almost pretty sure
    I've been here before



    Socioville Discord: https://discord.gg/yAfc4ZU

  9. #9
    You're a peach and I'm a plum thegreenfaerie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Neptune
    Posts
    2,153
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sorry my prior response was, a bit lacking. I'm pretty reclusive (though definitely not on the internet) and an extrovert in socionics. This was a hard pill to swallow, and it still is at times. I couldn't tell you if the Fi or Ne subtype is more reclusive, because I haven't determined which subtype I actually am, though I definitely VI as the former (I share plenty in common with the Ne subtype however via Gulenko). Anyway, I'm sure as you know you can be quite socially introverted and still an extrovert in socionics.

    However, I just read this and now I'm confused about myself again https://medium.com/@jesseparent/soci...m-fa5017f94ce1 , maybe it will help you though : )

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoodoo View Post
    Fair enough. I could see how that would fit.

    Still not sure though, since I'm pretty sure I'm 954 tritype and a heavy introvert. I can be very reclusive.

    I sort of feel like I have an LII inside me that observes and analyzes everything, but outside is someone that wants to be friendly and get along well with people (F). But the truth is I'm usually thinking about other people and how I feel about them when I do this. And I really like it when someone can just take control and be blunt and not give a shit, while making good choices. It's like I can just shut down that obsessive part of my mind. It feels like ESTPs are my dual, even though I find them hard to get to know and a bit too unemotional at times. But I guess that could apply to ISTPs too.

    Man I don't know. I don't think I'm INFj either because I have a much more Jungian irrational position. Judging doesn't come easy to me.

    I'll think about IEE. That's interesting. So would IEE-Ne be more reclusive or IEE-Fi? Cause the descriptions sound like IEE-Ne are more reclusive, even though they would be (in theory) bigger extroverts? Does a reclusive extrovert even really make sense?
    Last edited by thegreenfaerie; 12-25-2019 at 11:55 PM.

  10. #10
    now with Corona Virus Protozoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    251
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    How to proceed:

    #1 make a video
    #2 kiss Sol's delicate bottom
    #3 post PM nudes to those who want them (btw I don't)
    #4 you could try to wake thehotelambush's sleepy ass by answering a questionnaire
    1. If I make a video, I'm wearing a mask that shows just my nose so all the VI people can argue about my nose. Then when that's over, then I'll make a real video.
    2. eh, nothing against sol, but I disagree with him more than any other poster.
    3. You can have them as a gift. Would you like a closeup of my butthole or a nipple?
    4. okay. I'll try it if I get in the mood.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    Or just learn the theory.
    Yes, but if learning the theory also cleared up the theory, I wouldn't have made this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    Sorry my prior response was, a bit lacking. I'm pretty reclusive (though definitely not on the internet) and an extrovert in socionics. This was a hard pill to swallow, and it still is at times. I couldn't tell you if the Fi or Ne subtype is more reclusive, because I haven't determined which subtype I actually am, though I definitely VI as the former (I share plenty in common with the Ne subtype however via Gulenko). Anyway, I'm sure as you know you can be quite socially introverted and still an extrovert in socionics.

    However, I just read this and now I'm confused about myself again https://medium.com/@jesseparent/soci...m-fa5017f94ce1 , maybe it will help you though : )
    Sort of did. I've been told by others that I remind them of Keanu Reeves. But people vacillate from SLI to IEE for him...
    maybe it just doesn't matter.
    previously Megadoodoo

  11. #11
    You're a peach and I'm a plum thegreenfaerie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Neptune
    Posts
    2,153
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wow, Keanu Reeves is a great man : ) Nice person to be compared to!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •