Thread: Attachment style vs Duality showdown!

Hybrid View

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    After skimming this thread, I realized how stupid this theory of "attachments" is. Only thing left to happen is for there to organize a witch-hunt against anybody who doesn't seem to have a "secure" attachment style. What if this person with the "secure" attachment style, is a scumbag? What about love, is that not a factor? Stupid materialization of relationships and emotions that takes away all the magic...
    I have been summoned by thee @roger557. Ye tip the fedora so hard I'd almost wager you don't believe Jesus was born on the 25th of this month. So I must spell it out for ya.

Scumbags are usually the result of a vicious cycle and that cycle is spelled out in attachment theory. Same goes for whores/sluts/whatever horrible detritus of a human being you can dream up.

Truth is, if that "nightmare" scenario of yours ever happened they wouldn't get burned or killed. Instead, the "inquisitors" like myself would recommend they get flooded with hugs and kisses by everyone who knows and actually cares about them! Within reason of course. I have mentioned "the lost" several times and that refers to people so hopelessly and utterly broken even giving them what they need won't help them. They've melded their own sense of identity to concepts and ideologies that entail that they cannot ever be wrong about anything. As those who bear the burden of broken attachment styles fundamentally believe that they are as absolutely unlovable sacks of shit as surely as gravity is a thing, well, good luck fixing that.

That last bit you mentioned is most telling as well. It is those who have broken attachment who see everything in materialistic ways. Rapists and Serial Killers didn't see their victims as "people" as any healthy person would describe it. No. They were mere objects to them at the time and they had an urge. That object could serve to fulfill that urge so it got used to do so. Simple as.

Hehehe, now that I think on it I'm now getting how and why us Gamma's are so misunderstood by the other quadras and hated more often than not by the Alphas. The opposing quadra doesn't hate you so much is pulling their hair out in frustration. Yet for my side "hate" is a popular sentiment it seems. I actually get it now. No matter how you slice it, from the outside looking in you'd think we're either cold calculating/vengeful robots (NT's) or capricious/flighty lords of Chaos (SE's). The deeper the attachment issues the more that perception plays out in reality as that's how we tend to cope.
    Last edited by End; 12-02-2021 at 12:18 PM.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    I have been summoned by thee @roger577. Ye tip the fedora so hard I'd almost wager you don't believe Jesus was born on the 25th of this month. So I must spell it out for ya.

Scumbags are usually the result of a vicious cycle and that cycle is spelled out in attachment theory. Same goes for whores/sluts/whatever horrible detritus of a human being you can dream up.

Truth is, if that "nightmare" scenario of yours ever happened they wouldn't get burned or killed. Instead, the "inquisitors" like myself would recommend they get flooded with hugs and kisses by everyone who knows and actually cares about them! Within reason of course. I have mentioned "the lost" several times and that refers to people so hopelessly and utterly broken even giving them what they need won't help them. They've melded their own sense of identity to concepts and ideologies that entail that they cannot ever be wrong about anything. As those who bear the burden of broken attachment styles fundamentally believe that they are as absolutely unlovable sacks of shit as surely as gravity is a thing, well, good luck fixing that.

That last bit you mentioned is most telling as well. It is those who have broken attachment who see everything in materialistic ways. Rapists and Serial Killers didn't see their victims as "people" as any healthy person would describe it. No. They were mere objects to them at the time and they had an urge. That object could serve to fulfill that urge so it got used to do so. Simple as.

Hehehe, now that I think on it I'm now getting how and why us Gamma's are so misunderstood by the other quadras and hated more often than not by the Alphas. The opposing quadra doesn't hate you so much is pulling their hair out in frustration. Yet for my side "hate" is a popular sentiment it seems. I actually get it now. No matter how you slice it, from the outside looking in you'd think we're either cold calculating/vengeful robots (NT's) or capricious/flighty lords of Chaos (SE's). The deeper the attachment issues the more that perception plays out in reality as that's how we tend to cope.
    Jesus didn't exist-- it's a lie to plant crappy beta nf values on the populace so they are more easily controlled.

Take this test: www.sociotypes.com/tests (original test)

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Jesus didn't exist-- it's a lie to plant crappy beta nf values on the populace so they are more easily controlled.

Take this test: www.sociotypes.com/tests (original test)
    Objectively false. It is a matter of the historic record and agreed upon by everyone with half a braincell to their name that Jesus was a real person and did exist. It is a matter of faith if you believe him to be the Christ or not (protip: He absolutely is). But as a matter of historic fact he did exist and is in fact real. There are innumerable dissertations, documentaries, etc. that lay it all out and I don't got the time nor the patience to spoon feed you these resources.

Do some research on your own on this front. I don't got time to exhaustively correct the mad and erroneous babblings of fedora tipping, blackpilled, demonically obsessed individuals.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Objectively false. It is a matter of the historic record and agreed upon by everyone with half a braincell to their name that Jesus was a real person and did exist. It is a matter of faith if you believe him to be the Christ or not (protip: He absolutely is). But as a matter of historic fact he did exist and is in fact real. There are innumerable dissertations, documentaries, etc. that lay it all out and I don't got the time nor the patience to spoon feed you these resources.

Do some research on your own on this front. I don't got time to exhaustively correct the mad and erroneous babblings of fedora tipping, blackpilled, demonically obsessed individuals.
    You live in your own world dude. Not objetive like an ILI is supposed to be. Are you sure you're not a beta type? I would venture that you're an introverted EIE-Ni.

There is no evidence of Jesus. He might, or might no have existed. What's sure is that the teachings of the religion that carries his name are a control mechanism. Really.. "gave his son to die so that the sins of the world are taken away"? How does that solve anything? Sure, fair af executing innocents..

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You live in your own world dude. Not objetive like an ILI is supposed to be. Are you sure you're not a beta type? I would venture that you're an introverted EIE-Ni.

There is no evidence of Jesus. He might, or might no have existed. What's sure is that the teachings of the religion that carries his name are a control mechanism. Really.. "gave his son to die so that the sins of the world are taken away"? How does that solve anything? Sure, fair af executing innocents..
    I will indulge you this once and only once. It is patently obvious to anyone who does any serious research in this area that Jesus existed. Again, you can debate if he was the Christ or not but his existence within the historical record is unquestionable. Did Stalin exist? Was he real? What of the funny mustache man? He real? Here is a video from a man I admire greatly who would have (and did) put it far better than I can manage:

I doubt you'll watch it all the way through but do try to do so and give me your reaction. It is a datapoint I'm very interested in.