Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: the flaming questionnaire

Threaded View

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    Yeah I think there is a chance my dad is actually 3w2, but he score 2w3 anyway, 278 seems right. I have friends who are EIE (unless they are IEI and I'm mistyping them) who are great, but unhealthy EIE can be pretty bad it seems @Aramas . E6 EIE does sound potentially kind of scary, lol.
    Yeah it is. He's good at gaslighting and other tricks he uses to mess with people's heads. I don't think some of them have names. He has used them all to get through life even though he's an idiot otherwise. He will keep telling you that you don't understand something until you start agreeing with him and repeating what he says back to him, all with an angry overly loud tone. He also does something like a Jedi mind trick where he will just say something to you forcefully, hoping your mind will just skip a beat and go along with him. He basically sees other people as objects to manipulate for his pleasure, and he tries to press people's buttons, because to him people are nothing but a series of buttons to be pressed.

I've heard of Joe Biden doing something similar with Tara Reade when she recounted how the was raped by him. He took her by the shoulders and tried to tell her, point blank, "You are nothing." When he saw that she was distraught, he said to her, "You're fine." The fear people experience around others often causes them to accept these simple statements kind of like commands, and they'll start repeating them to themselves: "I'm nothing. I'm fine." I'm not a Trump supporter. I'm just using this experience as an example of how these types of people think and operate when dealing with others.
    Last edited by Aramas; 04-30-2020 at 08:45 PM.