0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: the flaming questionnaire

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well flames, you are definitely Se-Ni valuing, that much is clear. I had a hard time distinguishing between Fe or Fi valuing as they are both rampant in your questionnaire and there are some sections that could be taken either way.

That being said, I would go with EIE over SEE for you. You say you can be belligerent to people sometimes, and yet you didn't elaborate on your values for not wanting to shove them down our throats. There are many more cases of this kind of flip flop in your questionnaire and subsequent posts but I'm not going to point everything out. All of these together, you still seem to value Fe rather than Fi.

You also seem to want more help with Se related things and want people to motivate you. I do not think an SEE would be needing this with their base Se. You reiterated upon such things several times, and also in your choosing between fictional people created by Inguz.

You believe, or at least want to believe, in a "Destiny" and apparently put great stock into it, as can be seen by your comments about becoming a therapist. Which you then decided against based on her being a terrible person by your judgements, a judgement which I would only consider being indicative of strong ethics not Fe or Fi necessarily. Anyways, this believing in destiny (to a large extent) should be indicative of Ni valuing.

You also seem to be more Beta valuing overall, with the open emotional exchanging and all that shit. Even with your preference for smaller work groups, you would prefer them to be very close to you and each other, which in a work environment doesn't seem very Gamma business like.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    Well flames, you are definitely Se-Ni valuing, that much is clear. I had a hard time distinguishing between Fe or Fi valuing as they are both rampant in your questionnaire and there are some sections that could be taken either way.

That being said, I would go with EIE over SEE for you. You say you can be belligerent to people sometimes, and yet you didn't elaborate on your values for not wanting to shove them down our throats. There are many more cases of this kind of flip flop in your questionnaire and subsequent posts but I'm not going to point everything out. All of these together, you still seem to value Fe rather than Fi.

You also seem to want more help with Se related things and want people to motivate you. I do not think an SEE would be needing this with their base Se. You reiterated upon such things several times, and also in your choosing between fictional people created by Inguz.

You believe, or at least want to believe, in a "Destiny" and apparently put great stock into it, as can be seen by your comments about becoming a therapist. Which you then decided against based on her being a terrible person by your judgements, a judgement which I would only consider being indicative of strong ethics not Fe or Fi necessarily. Anyways, this believing in destiny (to a large extent) should be indicative of Ni valuing.

You also seem to be more Beta valuing overall, with the open emotional exchanging and all that shit. Even with your preference for smaller work groups, you would prefer them to be very close to you and each other, which in a work environment doesn't seem very Gamma business like.
    I love the thorough picking apart!!! Thank you. I may respond in a longer form later.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚