Thread: What gift should I give for my EIE friend? I got her for my Secret Santa.

Hybrid View

A lot depends on what kind of lifestyle your friend leads and what she is fond of. Tell us in more detail what she does in her free time and does she has any hobbies? For example, when I pick up gifts for my friends, I assume that now they have all become moms. And now kids are the most important part of their life. That's why I pick up gifts on sites like BOPTO. By the way, for example, on this site, you can always get advice from a consultant to choose the best gift. You don't have to think about stereotypes. You have to understand what your friend wants. Good luck!
    Last edited by Sansonvauter; 05-04-2022 at 06:43 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also thought about what to give to a person and could not decide in any way. But then I realized that, after all, the best gift is something unusual that was not given to this person. And every year I give my parents a gift basket for Christmas and birthday. Many people have heard about it, and if someone does not know but can read on the Internet about this kind of gift, you should make such a gift basket, and a person will be amazed by such a gift. I can tell you for sure! And of course, I also give money to my family
    Last edited by eechiiel; 10-21-2022 at 11:56 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I was lucky. My dual was my Secret Santa before. He got me a book called 'the Dreamcatcher' which I thought was appropriate since IEI = Daydreamy. I don't think I ever read it though, because I'd much rather write books than read them. 4D Ni, I'm the Ultra top with my words- not the other way around.