- average verbal compression and performance/perceptual reasoning index scores of certain occupations (listed in thread)
average verbal compression and performance/perceptual reasoning index scores of certain occupations (listed in thread)
What do you think they are for
1. psychiatric nurses?
2. emergency room nurses?
3. detention officers/prison guards?
I was thinking psychiatric nurses would have an average verbal IQ (vocabulary, similarities which is abstract verbal reasoning) of 122 and perceptual reasoning (matrix reasoning like ravens tests, visual puzzles, block design) index score of 135, emergency room nurses about the same and detention/correction/prison officers average verbal iq about 115 and perceptual reasoning score of about 128. Those are all occupations that tap more into visual awareness, fine motor coordination and speed and quick thinking, perceptual/nonverbal reasoning and visual memory than into language abilities.
I feel like an idiot. It should've been verbal comprehension, not verbal compression.
i think nurses would have above average scores in general
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts