View Poll Results: What is my Socionics type?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE

0 0%
  • SEI

0 0%
  • ESE

0 0%
  • LII

0 0%
  • SLE

0 0%
  • IEI

8 88.89%
  • EIE

0 0%
  • LSI

0 0%
  • SEE

0 0%
  • ILI

0 0%
  • LIE

0 0%
  • ESI

0 0%
  • IEE

0 0%
  • SLI

0 0%
  • LSE

1 11.11%
  • EII

0 0%

Thread: Type Armalite

TIM
    IP sp/sx
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default poo poo

pee pee
    Last edited by MrInternet; 09-22-2021 at 03:07 AM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

IEI seems pretty reasonable. You certainly have a lot in common with the IEI descriptions in the literature.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

introvert and intuitive is obvious... from my interactions with you, i'd say feeler as well and you clearly value Fe over Fi. Te PoLr, mmm yes. IEI it is sir.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    666 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I admit I can also be annoyed if people don't know what they're talking about. People who are opinionated but who never back it up with any logic, any reasoning, that really annoys me.

What does this say to you Armalite???
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 11-27-2019 at 04:07 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    666 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

This is why I type you a J type

I also don't like the notion that offensive opinions should be silenced.

What does this say in terms of how and on what you make judgements on?
    -
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    666 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LSE final type

I was also the class clown for a long time, teachers didn't like me simply because I talked too much and studied too little

ESTj [+] and [-]

If your type is Logical-Sensory Extratim - ESTj (The Director):

Your strongest virtue is strict factual logic, which allows you to make exact calculations in practical matters. You are a very realistic person. You accurately judge the effectiveness of undertaken projects. You are always very well informed in the field of your activity. You know how to use financial resources rationally and economically. You can provide for yourself and your family and can create a comfortable lifestyle. You have good organisational skills. You appreciate high quality in finished work very much and do not like lack of discipline or laziness in others. You know how to create good working conditions for yourself and others. You prefer solid well made goods as well as variety of foods.

You are often unable to control your emotions in full. You can easily loose your temper with friends and relatives if they do not follow your instructions and tuition or if someone's behaviour goes against your logic and understanding. When you are in a bad mood you can be very direct. You are often unable to plan things in the long term. You often find yourself overloaded with work that seems to appear from out of nowhere and therefore you often need to work out important points beforehand. Sometimes it is difficult for you to foresee forthcoming danger or misfortune in planned affairs. The fact that you did not foresee it often irritates and can even throw you off balance.
    -

TIM
    SEE-H 2w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been involved in some conflicts though, usually involving Fi-valuers who seem to feel like I've trampled on their values by expressing my own views that are contrary to theirs. I don't know if it's just that, or if I've sounded arrogant or some such thing while doing so. Those are the only conflicts I seem to (unintentionally) be involved in, really.

TIM
    IP sp/sx
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    You know, I wasn't even thinking of you.

TIM
    SEE-H 2w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Armalite View Post
    You know, I wasn't even thinking of you.
    How dare you not be thinking of me... The gall.

But it is pretty much what happens with me too, lmfao

Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, you’re my mirror alright! Though you might be a bit cracked. That’s bad luck, you know...

Mentioned
    1239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

photos made without good care about good look. for your N
    that "poker face". most possibly T. also mb bad and so supressed emotions. video may allow to distinguish better
    the sight is closer to extraverts

mostly I suspect ENTP
    a videointerview may give more
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors