Thread: The Functions that I think Clash

Threaded View

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The Functions that I think Clash

1) Fi1 vs. Se1:

Se1: I am a fun-seeking, thrill-seeking person. I enjoy parties, drugs, alcohol, sex. Who do I clash with? My answer: Fi1: I see them as just out for themselves, who clash with my traditional values. Why can't they accept things like the church and traditional religion, instead treating themselves the way they do? I ask you to please live a more pious life.

I value Se1.

2) Fi2 vs. Se2:

Se2: I am a loud, angry dominant person. I like to argue, fight, and dominate others. Who do I clash with? My answer Fi2: I am a sensitive person, who hates any type of abuse. If I see any of it, I immediately call 'hate crimes.' However, the truth of the matter is that I am just a big wimp. Se2: I can't stand you for it, but the truth is that I need something like anger management.

I value Fi2.

3) Te vs. Ne

Te: I am an office junky. I enjoy doing tax returns for fun. My life revolves around spreadsheets and bookkeeping. Who do I clash with? My answer: Ne: I see that stuff as deeply unimaginative, dry labour. What is 'practical' to you is like watching paint dry to me. They are very hard-working and responsible, but as Ne, I am not - and we often fight and argue because of it.

I value Ne.

4) Fe vs. Ti:

Fe: I am warm, sensitive, caring person. I exude empathy and a personal touch. Who do I clash with? My answer: Ti: while you are a warm, caring individual, I find all of your ideas and arguments to be so fallacious - so flat out wrong - that you are a huge annoyance to me. If I am 'ILI', I wish would just 'go somewhere and die,' if I am 'ILE', I don't think you could design a sprocket.... Fe in response: I find you cruel, cold, uncaring person... Ti: NOTE: I DON"T MEAN THIS LITERALLY NOW, I JUST WANT YOU TO CHANGE...

I value Ti.

5) Si vs. Ni:

Si: I am into natural oils and mists. I like to keep myself clean. I dress impeccably. I am into health, beauty, and exercise. I love nature, the outdoors, anything natural and beautiful. Who do I clash with? My guess: Ni: I am way more into the abstract side - ideas that symbolize or 'mean' something. I am not in touch with my body or my senses.
    The beautiful, natural element to aesthetics is window-dressing that I think is just junk.

I slightly value Si over Ni.
    Last edited by jason_m; 11-25-2019 at 06:44 AM.