Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
Reinin's trait are heretic bs
the same as to think your type as T
I don't know for other dichotomies, but I agree for this one. I think aristocratic/democratic traits can just be explained by funcion blockings (NF/ST vs NT/SF) and function sign, which make things clearer instead of more confused. I personally don't make classifications of people based on who they consort with and I don't know where that description comes from. I always thought that was a T-inferior thing to do. For me there are only the people I like and the others.

The only way I relate to this dichotomy is that when SFs approach me in a very "in-your-face" way, my reaction is: "WHO the fuck you think you are???!". But even that can be explained by the fact that I am an NF and that I prefer to take social initative myself, and when I do it, it's in a intuitive/non-obstrusive way. I don't need loud demonstrations of love and want that approach to be is "mutual": NFs do the ethical approach and STs the physical. The "all in one" SF version just feels entitled(of my time and attention) to me.