Page 167 of 187 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177 ... LastLast
Results 6,641 to 6,680 of 7444

Thread: Typology Random Thoughts

TIM
    Actor Ne Fe
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like interacting with ENFJs. At least the ones I know. We are on the same wavelength.

I don't know any men in the type. At least I haven't identified them as of yet.

Black & white is a shallow divide ∕∕division is the color that multiplies

The good news in knowing you are wrong is you're right

Watch out for the quicksand, an hour glass isn't worth watching when the cook is done

A little better makes better more
    ♦♦

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That stupid Gulenko Socionics test types me LSI 80% of the time, and ILI the other 20% of the time (this test)

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think I'll ever fully relate to any Sociotype lol. I know most people can't 100% relate to any Sociotype because we're all more than just labels, but I honestly don't relate to any element/function as a base element. Surprise surprise, amirite

TIM
    Delta
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kuno View Post
    That stupid Gulenko Socionics test types me LSI 80% of the time, and ILI the other 20% of the time (this test)
    I'm happy to announce that out of the very many online tests I've taken I've never gotten a single S type.
    [Today 03:36 AM] anotherperson: this forum feels like the edge of the internet

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same here. I made somewhere between 30 and 40 tests and had not a single result as sensing type.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HolyKnowing View Post
    I'm happy to announce that out of the very many online tests I've taken I've never gotten a single S type.
    I usually get typed EII by tests, by like 80-90% of them, and the other 10% tend to type me SEI or ESI. I don’t really care about being an S or N type, but a LOGICAL type??????? No…

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I usually get typed EII by tests, by like 80-90% of them, and the other 10% tend to type me SEI or ESI. I don’t really care about being an S or N type, but a LOGICAL type??????? No…
    What about IEE?

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    What about IEE?
    Sometimes IEE appears as a second option, but I’ve never been typed IEE by any Socionics test, nor have I ever been typed ENFP by any cognitive functions test. I know that my weakest function (according to tests) is Se. I can’t see myself being EII though

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sometimes IEE appears as a second option, but I’ve never been typed IEE by any Socionics test, nor have I ever been typed ENFP by any cognitive functions test. I know that my weakest function (according to tests) is Se. I can’t see myself being EII though
    what do you think of IEE for yourself?

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what do you think of IEE for yourself?
    I have an IEE coworker who fits the Sociotype.com IEE description 100%, and I get along with her extremely well, but there’s a very obvious difference between her and me when we do things. Her presence is more powerful and outgoing than mine, and she quite literally always has new ideas running through her head, and she’s always talking about them with others to see what they think.

I know she might be an extreme example, but I don’t really relate to that very much. It’s not like I schedule everything I do, but my life has a calm routine to it. I’m also noticeably calmer and softer when I do things—sometimes even shy and nervous. I do have some ideas running through my head and I like to “vent them out,” but I still don’t think my Ne comes out that much.

I teach art, so it’s a little embarrassing. I’m very good at giving students technical advice… like, how to improve the human anatomy or the shading in an artwork, for example; but when it comes to coming up with new ideas for an artwork, I can never quickly come up with ideas unless someone else helps me. Therefore I always have to start prodding my student for ideas so we can then brainstorm a concept together.

My IEE coworker though… she’s got ideas bursting through her like a waterfall. So amazing.

Btw you strike me as the quintessential EII

Doctor of Socionics First Class Socionics Is Not A Cult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“When logic and proportion
    Have fallen sloppy dead
    And the White Knight is talking backwards
    And the Red Queen's off with her head
    Remember what the dormouse said
    Feed your head” ― Gulenko

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Socionics Is Not A Cult View Post
    Have fallen sloppy dead
    "The king must die so that socionics can live."
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have fallen sloppy dead
    All this time I thought she was saying “remember what the doorknob said”

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol Do you only love Delta women or do you love women from any Quadra?? Because I like men from any Quadra; I can’t say I have much preference.

edit: I’m not particularly close to a lot of men but all the men I get along with best are usually Beta STs, Alphas, and Delta STs. Gammas might scare me a little, now that I think of it

Doctor of Socionics First Class Socionics Is Not A Cult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“Socionics is merely the continuation of politics by other means.” ― Gulenko

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Do you only love Delta women or do you love women from any Quadra?
    Jung type are not strict dependency for this, but a predisposition. In me and in general.

Jung type/IR is 1 of factors for the abbility to make close friendship cooperation, where with duals it's easier than with other types. You may to feel love to any human (compassion, unconditional acceptance, attitude to care about interests of other one as about yourself), but to support relations according to this feelings will be easier or harder depending of IR. Alike you have same strong/weak function and want to care in this region about other human, but your skills are objectively not good and you need to do more efforts for same result than would be in better IR, so you'll care worse or will feel worse being exhausted (in 1st case you'll feel worse too, as the return relation will be worse).
    Then, a human can be liked for different traits related to friendship and those help to have better friendship. In some cases those traits may overweight IR and a human with worse IR can fit better friendship abbilities. For example, a human having much lower IQ will be harder to cooperate with, hence you'll feel worse.

About IR and quadras. The common approach for good IR is supplementing functions, which exist with types of 3 quadras. Good IR: duality, activation, semiduality. Neutral closer to good: mirage. Relatively negative: orderer, suborderie.
    Other types may have own relative advantage. For example, activation has same E/I and this trait in them is lesser pleasant than in conflictors. If you'll try to be close friends - activators will be better by overal types traits. But in some situations a conflictor mb be prefered, alike when you'd want lesser talky and loud human near.

If to talk about preferences in people of other sex, - then this is also linked with physical traits. Most people are good from this point, but it's possibly to imagine when sometimes sexual charm overwheights better IR. Mb even after years of relations.

> Because I like men from any Quadra; I can’t say I have much preference

To notice better difference of IR effects may need to have better typing accuracy.
    Then the influence of IR will be more - the more of personal attraction and sympathy you expect to feel, to feel more energized and having more inner harmony in interactions, the more you try to be close friends and tune to other human with a compassion. While with surface approach you accent on physical/sexual, not personal part where IR influence.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are you supposed to get psychologically scarred or suppressed when you spend too much time around the opposite quadra? Especially if you are outnumbered?

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have fallen sloppy dead
    Racist.

TIM
    Actor Ne Fe
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What helps me form some stability to be grounded or *staked, is just reviewing what happened yesterday. Like here on the forum, i'll look back at my wall and see what transpired and reflect. I've always felt a certain memory is weak and it is hard to back diary as i call it in 1st person experience. It's more an over the top recollection, detached.

I've always said yesterday is yesterday, and the day before is .....?. It forms an historical presence to connect with.

* pivoting points in identity

Watch out for the quicksand, an hour glass isn't worth watching when the cook is done

♦♦

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Negative IR effects should be lesser with lesser accented functional attention and lesser accented Jung type.
    Influence on weak nonvalued function has 2 parts: 1) arising attention to weak function, 2) negative IR effects as function's side is nonvalued.
    If the attention on weak function is strong enough, then small functional balance significantly would reduce IR effects, including of negative IR. While positive effect of arised weak function presence in the consciousness would be kept.
    It's possibly to suppose that negative/positive IR effects in the sense of complimenting/opposing functions should exist meaningfully only until some level of weak function activation. That the devision on positive/negative IR is appropriate only at not high level of weak function activation. 4 types which have both opposite by strenght functions, which in common are related to principally different sides of being pleasant or harder to deal with, after some point of weak functions activation should noticably reduce this difference between them and after some stronger level of activation to loose this difference as meaningful.

In application to marriage pairs, it's supposed that people establish friendship relations. What supposes deep compassion when minds contents and lifes of two people become as joined. In such conditions information exchange and personality traits influence become the most intensive. Where function strenght is different, the weaker functions of both become more activated. With deeper compassion joining the activation of own weak function develops to level comparable in other human. This process reduces Jung type accentuation and hence IR effects related to the devision on complementing/opposing functions variants.

Hypothetical method which tune consciousness on deeper love state should improve compassion level in pairs, by what arise the activation of weaker functions when those are strong at other human.
    On initial stages the arised information exchange will arise negative IR effects. After some time, with the reduction of Jung type accentuation, negative effects of IR will start to reduce and later may become not meaningful. Quicker deep compassion level will be developed - easier the process will be completed.
    This can be a way solve bad IR problems in pairs with types of opposite functional clubs.
    In such process as positive factors will be: 1) reduced Jung type, 2) improved skills in weak functions, 3) positive emotions and better cooperation with being in friendship pair of love state.
    For types having some of functions of same strenght, the process will be limited to functions differing by strenght. For all types will be 3rd positive factor.

Love may win against negative IR.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My favorite quadra is probably the Gamma quadra. I'm very fond of ILIs, SEEs, and ESIs.

Although I might get along very well with some Beta quadra people such as IEIs and SLEs, but I find myself admiring the Gamma quadra people. They're similar to me yet different from me at the same time, how admirable!

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1589 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Last week, I randomly met two female LIEs. One was a bank manager, the other worked as a cashier in a health food store while getting an Economics degree from the U of Michigan.

Prior to that, IIRC, in June, 2014, I met a female LIE who manages a division of General Electric, and I met a female LIE University professor in Lansing in Aug, 2020.

They really are rare.

For the entertainment of the male ESIs out there, here are a couple female LIEs on Youtube.

For the record, female LIEs all look alike to me. They all look hard, even when they are looking hot.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just argued with an LSI who thinks he's SLI

Te ignoring Fe seeking moron.

TIM
    Actor Ne Fe
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    I just argued with an LSI who thinks he's SLI

Te ignoring Fe seeking moron.
    Who was it?

♦♦

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I gotta throw out the idea of me being 1F for good. I think I’m SEI but neither 1F nor 2F fit me. No description of 1F nor 2F fit me at all, and I can’t really go through mental hoops trying to make it make sense anymore. I’m definitely either 3F or 4F

TIM
    SEI-H
    Mentioned
    341 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I gotta throw out the idea of me being 1F for good. I think I’m SEI but neither 1F nor 2F fit me. No description of 1F nor 2F fit me at all, and I can’t really go through mental hoops trying to make it make sense anymore. I’m definitely either 3F or 4F
    I type myself FLEV. I always want to decide on the physical aspects of my life. I always have comments about how something looks and feels specially when it comes to my environment, and I never listen to any comment about how I should dress/arrange things lol. When it's about something material that I want I just light up and get it, I can never not be comfortable in the way I want. I type intuitive though.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    I type myself FLEV. I always want to decide on the physical aspects of my life. I always have comments about how something looks and feels specially when it comes to my environment, and I never listen to any comment about how I should dress/arrange things lol. When it's about something material that I want I just light up and get it, I can never not be comfortable in the way I want. I type intuitive though.
    Your posts DEFINITELY strike me as 1F. You seem to enjoy partaking in all that the physical world has to offer, including food, money/finances, physical possessions, luxuries, etc. I really admire 1F and 2F people. They have ease in areas that I’m always trying to understand better as I continue my life. It’s strange that I should be so unfamiliar, anxious, and helpless when it comes to the world around me. I always wonder how this happened to me lol.

3 people on another website have typed me as FEVL and I cannot for the life of me understand why! Especially considering that FEVLs are considered very physically forceful… like no!!

TIM
    SEI-H
    Mentioned
    341 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your posts DEFINITELY strike me as 1F. You seem to enjoy partaking in all that the physical world has to offer, including food, money/finances, physical possessions, luxuries, etc. I really admire 1F and 2F people. They have ease in areas that I’m always trying to understand better as I continue my life. It’s strange that I should be so unfamiliar, anxious, and helpless when it comes to the world around me. I always wonder how this happened to me lol.

3 people on another website have typed me as FEVL and I cannot for the life of me understand why! Especially considering that FEVLs are considered very physically forceful… like no!!
    What type are you considering as of the moment?

TIM
    Actor Ne Fe
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It looks like high agreeable Big 5 thinking types move into these empathy - sympathy feeling zones with a lower threshold trigger, meaning they get here quicker in the presence of others. That's the qualifier: high agreeable behavior in the presence of others. I.e., no personal investment into it, they are still egocentric by nature, they never write books about it.

The flip-side in the F department and low agreeableness is having the feeling ego of human relations in the forefront, the color of ethics, but acting skeptical and calculating. It is like a melding of T & F halves in both example types. It is as if the knowledge of it is there in full sophistication of all the F terms, but the actual feeling may not be there mobilizing them.

If the feeling were there, they should be agreeable in output in the usual sense, you'd think, hence there must be a vacuum in here in the head space.

Seems oxymoron contradicted.

♦♦

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    What type are you considering as of the moment?
    If I’m being honest, I’m not sure, but I always come back to ELFV.

A few tests (2 in-depth tests, in particular) type me as FEVL often, but their results indicate that my Physics placement is rather ambiguous, so I don’t know how much I should believe these results. I’m starting to think PY is really not worth the trouble if I’m apparently such a weird case. Maybe I should just pick one type that I think fits me best and move on, instead of finding the “perfect” type for me

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean, I can't be E9 core after being diagnosed with "Anxiety Disorder" severe that is.
    So let my Enneagram self-typing be consistent with that diagnosis and give myself an E6 core type (for now..) !

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    I mean, I can't be E9 core after being diagnosed with "Anxiety Disorder" severe that is.
    So let my Enneagram self-typing be consistent with that diagnosis and give myself an E6 core type (for now..) !

Not gonna lie, you’ve always struck me as a head Enneagram type, probably sp6. But that was just my vibe! You know yourself better than me hehe

Edit: Love that gif by the way

TIM
    Actor Ne Fe
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post

< snip>

Good news it wasn't anything worse. Like you were speculating at one time.

Last edited by Distance; 12-02-2023 at 02:42 AM.

♦♦

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not gonna lie, you’ve always struck me as a head Enneagram type, probably sp6. But that was just my vibe! You know yourself better than me hehe

Edit: Love that gif by the way
    Thank you very much Kuno ! I've always thought that 6 might be my core type, in fact I've mentioned somewhere in this forum that I was not quite sure about the 9 typing. Anyway, SP6 and 694 trifix makes sense. Even if when push comes to shove...

I discovered, thanks to this forum, that I like making funny gifs ! I'm glad you like it too !

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In line with the topic of enneagram subtypes, I’m going with @necrosebud 's method of typing, where you first figure out the core enneatype you identify with and later the instincts you identify with. The Naranjo inspired method of finding your instincts is not helping me. I’m either so/sp or sp/so, but I think I relate more to so/sp, so therefore I am so/sp 9w1

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expansion View Post
    Good news it wasn't anything worse. Like you were speculating at one time.

Thanks Expansion ! Yes, I was speculating a lot !

I probably have some psychological comorbities though. I haven't exposed the whole book of my life to my shrink. I've highlighted some significant events, however I only vaguely alluded to "serious traumas" without any other details.
    Lack is the Muse of all Poets

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In line with the topic of enneagram subtypes, I’m going with @necrosebud 's method of typing, where you first figure out the core enneatype you identify with and later the instincts you identify with. The Naranjo inspired method of finding your instincts is not helping me. I’m either so/sp or sp/so, but I think I relate more to so/sp, so therefore I am so/sp 9w1
    I know there's diff overarching 'theories' perhaps or so they might be represented wrt the instinct but I kinda approach them as approximating a similar underlying idea

one-to-one makes sense when you have 'laser focused intensity' ie it is an energetic orientation that permeates general behavior not just interpersonal orientation, which makes sense when you look at it as "(romantic)pair bonding" bc that's kind of natural focus of control for the sexual instinct, "us against the world" sort of idea. And yeah idk if Naranjo's are indeed meant to be "archetypes" (which is like an overarching stereotype, the most exaggerated obvious or typical representation - if that is what archetype is) I kind of don't think it is necessarily the same as real world people and their personality, and differences may not necessarily just be accounted for by something as like health level for example

but then I also like and prefer the sort of approach where you can see where each aspects applies to you bc again amalgamation and not an archetype and also dynamically changing personality, potentially perception of self but with a hopefully static "I"

all that is to say (people like to discredit it lol but) your fixes and other aspects of your personaloity determine the overall and so one sx 4 might not be anything like another sx 4, they may have some similarities - say intense comparison (in the sense of desirability) with others (over literally the smallest triggers - he looked at another with what might be romantic interest, and you are also interested in him (would cause me dissociation from the pain and fear it evoked when I was an adolescent, and I am not exaggerating), flirted with her, maybe she has some things that make her attractive (beyond just looks, could also be talent) and you assume you are 'repulsive', doesn't seem to want to get as close to you or even think about you as you do him ) for sexual 4s and (when not particularly healthy or when characteristically 4ish) "coming up short" and some intense self loathing following that. But that doesn't mean one is "competitive" or wants to "best others" some 4s can be more defeatist there is also an involuntary aspect to sx that we are very aware of

oky I am rambling I will end it here

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know there's diff overarching 'theories' perhaps or so they might be represented wrt the instinct but I kinda approach them as approximating a similar underlying idea

one-to-one makes sense when you have 'laser focused intensity' ie it is an energetic orientation that permeates general behavior not just interpersonal orientation, which makes sense when you look at it as "(romantic)pair bonding" bc that's kind of natural focus of control for the sexual instinct, "us against the world" sort of idea. And yeah idk if Naranjo's are indeed meant to be "archetypes" (which is like an overarching stereotype, the most exaggerated obvious or typical representation - if that is what archetype is) I kind of don't think it is necessarily the same as real world people and their personality, and differences may not necessarily just be accounted for by something as like health level for example

but then I also like and prefer the sort of approach where you can see where each aspects applies to you bc again amalgamation and not an archetype and also dynamically changing personality, potentially perception of self but with a hopefully static "I"

all that is to say (people like to discredit it lol but) your fixes and other aspects of your personaloity determine the overall and so one sx 4 might not be anything like another sx 4, they may have some similarities - say intense comparison (in the sense of desirability) with others (over literally the smallest triggers - he looked at another with what might be romantic interest, and you are also interested in him (would cause me dissociation from the pain and fear it evoked when I was an adolescent, and I am not exaggerating), flirted with her, maybe she has some things that make her attractive (beyond just looks, could also be talent) and you assume you are 'repulsive', doesn't seem to want to get as close to you or even think about you as you do him ) for sexual 4s and (when not particularly healthy or when characteristically 4ish) "coming up short" and some intense self loathing following that. But that doesn't mean one is "competitive" or wants to "best others" some 4s can be more defeatist there is also an involuntary aspect to sx that we are very aware of

oky I am rambling I will end it here
    Don’t worry, I always enjoy your rambling even if I don’t always have a lot to say in response, because I feel like your statements can be pretty self-explanatory, since you thoroughly articulate all your thoughts and leave no stone unturned, no loose ends. Very 2L of you, haha.

I think that typing by way of archetypes, which I also think is a very exaggerated representation, isn’t very helpful because most people are not archetypes and are more complex than that. The natural complexity of human personality is also why I think typology shouldn’t be taken TOO seriously, although sometimes I almost do that myself.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

An example of F types being over accented on emotions in the interpretation of other peoples behavior.

Some time ago I checked what happens on Socionics pages and noticed a discussion. There was a case alike, when one was a practitioneer in the typology (seems for money) and other human (also noticable in types) have said that disagrees what 1st thinks about own type.

Among comments I've seen the explanation alike: 2nd just wanted to harm the reputation of 1st.
    That commenter should to have F type as tended to see through people relations, while the value and usefulness of truth itself was out of his mind.
    That to say truth (in assured opinion of 2nd) was important as: 1) people should trust lesser to who mistake in own type, as to understand it correctly is important for correct typology usage and theory understanding; also that people were more critical to practitioneers in general, 2) that 1st being publicly known shows the example of type behavior, and by saying a mistake in it, he reduces the possibility for people to understand types theory correctly, 3) for 1st to understand correctly own type is useful.
    The aim was to care about other people by pointing on what is correct and not just to make a harm to 1st. Harm to 1st could be even not supposed by 2nd, as I doubt there was a significant competing (where also to say an opinion would change the situation to one of sides) or were personal offences between them.
    Truth as having own value and out of personal context - is what F types have a problem to understand. And giving overpersonal explanations they point on what happens in F types minds when they criticize someone, when for personal motivations and relations they lesser value the truth itself and hence are easier to say lie or to mislead indirectly. The lower IQ such F type human would have, - the more primitive misleading would be used.
    F types value emotions and relations above what is correct! They lesser care about consequences of wrong info for other people. They are accented on direct emotions.
    Last edited by Sol; 12-02-2023 at 05:32 PM.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Watched this film, seems like characters could be SLI (mechanic) and IEE (journalist).
    IEE who doesn't know about socionics and rarely watches anything sci-fi specifically picked it to watch, even had to rent it:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passengers_(2016_film)