Page 168 of 187 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178 ... LastLast
Results 6,681 to 6,720 of 7444

Thread: Typology Random Thoughts

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't notice how punctual, organized and time obsessed I am until I deal with Ip types

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    SLI (mechanic)
    ''mechanic'' fits better slightly with Se-Ti, who have more focus on objective physical details (Se) and the interconnection of parts (Ti)
    many conventional type names are either too general or do not fit the most with the type which they are assigned to

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post
    ''mechanic'' fits better slightly with Se-Ti, who have more focus on objective physical details (Se) and the interconnection of parts (Ti)
    many conventional type names are either too general or do not fit the most with the type which they are assigned to
    Okay Sol, let’s let that stand as your opinion. Mainstream socionics disagrees.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1589 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The 22 yo female LIE cashier whom I met last week hates her job at the very Alpha health food store, and from observing her co-workers around her, they don't like her very much, either. She's not perky. She's gloomy and frustrated.

I told her that she was in with the wrong group. I said her bosses were, like, "Oh, look at this tomato! It's so beautiful and flawless and round and plump and just brimming with flavor!" I went on, in my own voice, "Fuck that. I just want to eat it, not marry it." She laughed at that, because it was so true.

I told her that every type hires predominantly from their own quadra, and Alphas are on the opposite side of the table from Gammas. There isn't a Gamma in that store, and there never has been in all the years I've been frequenting that place. I think they hired her because labor is in short supply here.

She then said she was graduating in Economics in a few months, and was I hiring?

Well, I need a project manager, but that would be an SLI, not an LIE. Besides which, LIEs are like the guy in the Highlander movie. "There can be only one", if you are old enough to know Socionics and what will happen down the line.

I told her I didn't need an Econ major right now, but what would be her ideal job?

She said she'd like to own a bank. Naturally.

I told her she could totally do that, since I know people who have started a bank and she was better suited to the job than they were, but she should get a few years experience under her belt before leaping off on her own and making every mistake possible.

So I gave her the name of the 40-somthing female LIE at my bank, and said "Go talk to this woman. Don't tell her that you are looking for a job, just tell her that you want to ask her a few questions about what her job in the bank is like. I'm pretty sure that she'll offer you a job before the end of your meeting."

She said she'd do that.

I gave her a copy of "Up the Organization". It is the LIE business manual. She already knows half the stuff in it, and will discover the rest shortly, but it's good to have external confirmation of your biases.

She so much reminds me of me when I was 22. Not a full LIE yet, not knowing how to work the levers, but having all the tools in the toolbox available. Just not knowing how to apply them, and being a bit scared to experiment.
    "Oh, what's this thing for? ARRGHHHSshsh. It turns off my empathy! Holy shit! Don't touch that!"
    "No, you are totally going to need that."
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 12-03-2023 at 02:50 PM.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Sexual/Intimate:Both positively and negatively identified sexual instinctual types long for their favorite, their beloved and the object of their desire whether a life partner or a lifelong friend.

The positively identified sexual instinctual type was told that they were attractive and desirable as a child by those that were close to them and often by those in their larger groups such as with their extended family, and with schoolmates and teachers. They grew up hearing things such as “You are so handsome or you are so beautiful!” “Aren’t you adorable!” “Aren’t you charming.” Most importantly, they felt that they had the ability to attract the one they most desired to have a close connection with.

The negatively identified sexual instinctual types felt that they were not desirable or not the right kind of desirable to draw in “the one” they most wanted to be close to. This is not about popularity but rather about being and having your ‘favorite; above all else. It is about being in sync and have the union, fusion, and closeness with the object of your desire, the one with whom you have exciting chemistry. The negatively identified sexual instinctual type either gives up trying or learns the tricks of the trade by adorning themselves and seducing the object of their desire with sparking conversations that includes the revealing of one’s deepest and innermost thoughts and the sharing of secrets.

An interesting point I have noticed when working with the positively identified sexual type is how much they struggle to feel attractive and desirable when they lose what they perceived made them desirable and attractive in the first place. They often feel a lot more stress than the negatively identified sexual instinctual type because they did not have to work as hard to develop the skills needed to attract their desired mate, pair bond or BFF as the negatively identified sexual instinctual type did. "

https://www.katherinefauvre.com/blog...ctual-stacking

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When ST types feel stronger feelings for someone, almost all of their behaviour can cause concern; we don't understand emotions and hidden motivations in people very well, so much of what they do can stimulate emotional confusion and questionable perceptions of the person's perception of you - a smile, a lack of smile, something that was said... anything can become anything
    Consequently, we suppress these doubts by urging ourselves to be stoic and just 'focus on the task at hand', that we don't know and should not try to assume, to let ourselves express what we feel. the interpersonal passivity that follows from this should be most common in LSI/SLI

TIM
    NiTe
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post
    Ezra McCandless - IEI, with ILI as the second possibility
    I thought you were quite clear on the differences between Te and Fe ego -- so confident that you could distinguish between them through only one or two online interactions.

So what is causing ambiguity here? McCandless's face is emoting constantly. Surely this is more difficult to maintain, if unnatural, than a few typed words.

By comparison, when I was young I faced repeated criticism for secrecy, enigmatical behaviour, and having a very unexpressive face, to the point I had learnt to make expressions in the glass and ask other people questions about themselves. The latter is usually quite successful. Still, it's hard to be mindful of one's face, so in spite of my efforts, most of the time I think my face is pretty blank, or else conveys something asocial like concentration

Doctor of Socionics First Class Socionics Is Not A Cult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All men are fallible.
    Socrates is a man.
    Therefore, Socrates is fallible.

Augustinavičiūtėičiūtėičiūtė is infallible.
    Therefore, Augustinavičiūtėičiūtėičiūtė is not a man.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems like there are some kindred pairings that are much closer than others.

I've been watching a few different movies lately. One of the kindred pairing was an SEE-SLE, and the other was an ILI-IEI pairing.
    The SEE-SLE pairing doesn't seemed very close to each other. The SEE was in love with the SLE and had treated the SLE like her best friend, but the SLE was lukewarm about the SEE, they eventually broke up, and then one day the SLE ran over his SEE ex with a car.

The ILI-IEI pairing was much more closer. Although this pairing aren't soulmates like duals are, but they're still best friends with each other and if in a romantic relationship they seemed to have true love for each other, although not in the same way that duals love each other. I remembered in that movie that I watched, the ILI male lead character was dating this IEI, the IEI was later diagnosed with leukemia, but she hid her illness from the ILI and broke up with the ILI and pretended to marry another guy to prevent the ILI from worrying about her. She also gave him all her inheritance when she passed away. The ILI then spent the next 20 episodes grieving over the death of the IEI.

There was also a pair of real life kindred friends that I know of, an ESI and an EII. When the EII celebrity died, the ESI celebrity wasn't able able to sleep for days and he wasn't able to walk properly due to the lack of sleep and he would also constantly zone out all the time.

The SLE-SEE pairing seemed like strangers, whilst the ILI-IEI and the EII-ESI pairing seemed like best friends who cared deeply about each other. All these pairings are kindreds, yet their relations differ.
    I wonder if Fi PoLR might be the culprit here.
    Last edited by Ruby13357; 12-07-2023 at 12:22 PM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Socionics Is Not A Cult View Post
    The dual nature of man

IEI

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...cropped%29.jpg

Also IEI

https://drsultanaljaber.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

on right is Alexandria Bishop - mb SEE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Left looks busted asl. Girl on right mogs her BADLY. If I were rainbow hair I'd want this pic deleted from existence. The sad thing is, she's looks like the one taking the pic...not like anyone with any self awareness would wear that hairstyle so she prob doesn't know any better. Poor girl.

TIM
    Delta
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sonic is the most stereotypically Japanese media ever produced. Pokémon is not. That's why Pokémon is successful and Sonic is not (but the latter keeps lingering on forever).
    [Today 03:36 AM] anotherperson: this forum feels like the edge of the internet

Banned
    TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Likes listening to interesting or simply entertaining and funny stories, will recall funny episodes from his life."(IEI)

I quite literally don't think I know anyone who doesn't do this at least sometimes. It's a form of small talk. Thanks Gulenko. You've made my daughter laugh.

I'll start listening to which of my friends/family does it the most so they're not all IEI

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Damn, I wouldn't sell the16types.com for less than six figures now...I don't need .info....Now with the Trinity-- 16types.com, 16types.org, 16types.net --- the future of the 16types belongs to American Socionics....I said awhile back I win in the end and my current position does not disappoint...my VI templates are the best out there...blows away those delipidated and outdated templates at socionics.com and God knows poor old Filatova's templates never has and never will hold a candle to mine

And if the Myers-Briggs people try to make waves about me using the16types.com, they will have to either sue StackemupTypology or buy me out at top dollar and that ain't gonna be cheap! My attorney will not only destroy them in Court but force them to pay my attorney's fees!!

Read it and weep....reminds me of a saying: "How you like your blue eyed boy now, Mister Death."

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^

The delusion is strong with this IEI
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum

TIM
    Actor Ne Fe
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    Damn, I wouldn't sell the16types.com for less than six figures now...I don't need .info....Now with the Trinity-- 16types.com, 16types.org, 16types.net --- the future of the 16types belongs to American Socionics....I said awhile back I win in the end and my current position does not disappoint...my VI templates are the best out there...blows away those delipidated and outdated templates at socionics.com and God knows poor old Filatova's templates never has and never will hold a candle to mine

And if the Myers-Briggs people try to make waves about me using the16types.com, they will have to either sue StackemupTypology or buy me out at top dollar and that ain't gonna be cheap! My attorney will not only destroy them in Court but force them to pay my attorney's fees!!

Read it and weep....reminds me of a saying: "How you like your blue eyed boy now, Mister Death."

Being a long timer here, what has happened to this place in the last year, like at the present the site is broken again.

Thoughts?

Black & white is a shallow divide ∕∕division is the color that multiplies

The good news in knowing you are wrong is you're right

Watch out for the quicksand, an hour glass isn't worth watching when the cook is done

A little better makes better more
    ♦♦

TIM
    Actor Ne Fe
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All men are fallible.
    Socrates is a man.
    Therefore, Socrates is fallible.

Augustinavičiūtėičiūtėičiūtė is infallible.
    Therefore, Augustinavičiūtėičiūtėičiūtė is not a man.
    Wicked Ti. PoLR.

Watch out for the quicksand, an hour glass isn't worth watching when the cook is done

♦♦

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been good friends with a conflictor for 3 years now, and even though things are civil and on good terms, long amounts of time around a conflictor can still grate on the psyche, and it gets worse being around a conflictor and their dual, you are pretty much outnumbered by what they value and get what you value trampled all over.

TIM
    Delta
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was wondering whether Socionics had its own way of modeling psychopathy or if it was an incompletion in the Socionics system. Now I know that yes, Socionics is powerful enough to model psychopathy.
    [Today 03:36 AM] anotherperson: this forum feels like the edge of the internet

TIM
    Actor Ne Fe
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expansion View Post
    Wicked Ti. PoLR.
    This was done in humor. It does not mean T eye ready.

♦♦

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1589 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Being a long timer here, what has happened to this place in the last year, like at the present the site is broken again.

Thoughts?
    @mu4 has lost interest in the site. He did a great job when he was involved, but now he should give it to @Subteigh, along with his blessings.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @mu4 has lost interest in the site. He did a great job when he was involved, but now he should give it to @Subteigh, along with his blessings.
    this website can actually be closed. all these celebrities have the same type. everyone in here is INxx. what do people gain from being here? subteigh should sell the site to kill4me so that idiot can turn it into a trainwreck and we can forget that classical socionics ever existed and develop something more sophisticated that doesn't end up in typing you as LIE or some other bs

TIM
    Actor Ne Fe
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Adam.

I agree. I don't think Subteigh is into this place anymore, but being agreeable as i think he is, he'd carry it via duty, and put other touches on it, like a rename to it.

There are others here who are conscientious enough to carry it too, but are sour to the site branding.

I think it's a dead end no matter, the central part of the community is gone, and as Vixen said earlier today, it is not a draw to the newer generation without major changes to it, from top down.
    Last edited by Distance; 12-13-2023 at 12:44 AM.

♦♦

Quote Originally Posted by Awake View Post
    kill4me so that idiot can turn it into a trainwreck
    Can you believe that he once told me to stop posting after him or else? I am still abiding @.@
    maybe it was a test #SePolr

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1589 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hello Adam.

I agree. I don't Subteigh is into this place anymore, but being agreeable as i think he is, he'd carry it via duty, and put other touches on it, like a rename to it.

There are others here who are conscientious enough to carry it too, but are sour to the site branding.

I think it's a dead end no matter, the central part of the community is gone, and as Vixen said earlier today, it is not a draw to the newer generation without major changes to it, from top down.
    I don't know about the "central part of the community" being gone. I think the community constantly renews itself as new people discover this site.
    However, I also think that there are a limited number of things that can be said about socionics types and their mutual interactions, and that knowledge can be gained in a fairly short time. (This forum is a huge repository of that information. Nothing like it exists anywhere on the web.)
    This means that you can learn 80% of everything that can accurately be said about socionics in a set amount of time (one or two years, perhaps, if you aren't fanatic about it), and then the remaining 20% begins to seem increasingly arcane, and the only reason to stick around becomes the social interactions you have with the other members.
    And the hot sex, of course.

I'm not sure what changing the appearance of the site would do. It might put some people off, while attracting other people. Or it might boost participation. I really have no clear idea about this.

I do see a huge amount of value in this site. I've certainly benefited from it greatly in my personal and professional life. I believe that Socionics is true, but not provable. Lol. This presents a problem for anyone who has any scientific bent at all, and can be quite frustrating, even for those who don't.

When I first arrived here, I made a rule for myself to never date anyone on this site (although I have considered breaking that rule a couple times), so that leaves out the hot sex as a reason to stay involved, and with that gone, all that is left for me is the 20% of the arcane. That, plus sharing stories which illustrate the truth of Socionics in everyday life.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1589 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinoche buenanoche View Post
    Can you believe that he once told me to stop posting after him or else? I am still abiding @.@
    maybe it was a test #SePolr
    What was the "or else"?

Did he threaten to type faster and even less coherently?

What was the "or else"?

Did he threaten to type faster and even less coherently?
    "hey you bug-eyed looking beanpole...don't follow my posts with your dumb pictures again or i'm gonna whack you in the chest...."

TIM
    Actor Ne Fe
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know about the "central part of the community" being gone. I think the community constantly renews itself as new people discover this site.
    However, I also think that there are a limited number of things that can be said about socionics types and their mutual interactions, and that knowledge can be gained in a fairly short time. (This forum is a huge repository of that information. Nothing like it exists anywhere on the web.)
    This means that you can learn 80% of everything that can accurately be said about socionics in a set amount of time (one or two years, perhaps, if you aren't fanatic about it), and then the remaining 20% begins to seem increasingly arcane, and the only reason to stick around becomes the social interactions you have with the other members.

I'm not sure what changing the appearance of the site would do. It might put some people off, while attracting other people. Or it might boost participation. I really have no clear idea about this.

I do see a huge amount of value in this site. I've certainly benefited from it greatly in my personal and professional life. I believe that Socionics is true, but not provable. Lol. This presents a problem for anyone who has any scientific bent at all, and can be quite frustrating, even for those who don't.

When I first arrived here, I made a rule for myself to never date anyone on this site (although I have considered breaking that rule a couple times), so that leaves out the hot sex as a reason to stay involved, and with that gone, all that is left for me is the 20% of the arcane. That, plus sharing stories which illustrate the truth of Socionics in everyday life.
    More energy more synergy. Or, a synergy from more energy. It's the drive and it is lower.

If someone starts a type me thread, if were not for Sol or nifl as back-up, barely anyone repies. And Maritsa took a powder. I was the only one to help an EII in that newer thread.

*Shames and manipulates her to return, as she invisibly looks on*

j/k

♦♦

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

The number of people and messages could start to reduce since ~2010. If to take any concrete types forum - there should be reduced activity as have appeared more of competing sites/groups for discussions. People are spreaded, decentralized. They also may get more of readers and posters in groups of larger sites (reddit, for example).

Also exist mobile devices factor, for which interface of other sites can be more comfortable. People for Internet use such devices more and more. They use social networks with advanced mobile support, talk there with pals and in groups of many themes. Most prefer to read and have not much to write about types to use PC.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking LugiaForce's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of course this is what you specifically are always after.

The mankind glitter of the female horoscope invites a jiggling sea-saw to part the waters and let you fill up the castle with a queen's competition.
    Harry Kane Hurricane different Lugia levels from Real Madrid and Jogi Low England vs Zidane Spain if Spain wins is a chance to add trophy number 10 for Zidane. France also did well and brought up memories of Euro 2000. Even Raptor Canada at Copa America was a blast. I'm preparing for the final, putting all my forces together. It's a waltz of emporium quiet snuggles blueprint writing love letters and shards of tropical bazookas cake portal resurrecting awe crackling diary tangled boots of soaring alchemy riding concoctions of blossoming horns and dream riddles escorting chairs of beloved open castles harboring robin
    Kobe = Philosopher King
    You will be called to fill a position of high honor and responsibility.
    Learn Chinese: E = MC Squared
    Lucky numbers (Lotto): 54-24-50-49-15-39
    Daily numbers (Pick3): 000
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

If this site will stop to work or will not open registrations too long, there seems as working one of Socionics centered forums.
    http://www.socioclub.org

The admin is in IT and possibly is not weird in moderating (for example, when people are baned for "wrong" opinions about types on typology sites). He did not visited the forum for some years, but the site works.
    His contacts: http://4xpro.ru , http://xxxxpro.livejournal.com

I say brilliant things sporadically BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This site will never stop working. Amen
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1589 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinoche buenanoche View Post
    "hey you bug-eyed looking beanpole...don't follow my posts with your dumb pictures again or i'm gonna whack you in the chest...."
    Doesn't seem so bad. I like big eyes and I think slender women are hot.

As to being whacked, tell him you have two chest protectors; Smith and Wesson.

As to being whacked, tell him you have two chest protectors; Smith and Wesson.
    My comebacks are not so noir

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His whole persona seems so absurd it just makes me laugh

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There were some friends of mine whom I didn’t like hanging around anymore. They were the ones whom I’ve previously introduced socionics to. Socionics was initially meant to be a form of entertainment to me. But I didn’t know they will take socionics so seriously to the point of discriminating the people around them, and I’m not very fond of seeing this kind of behavior in them.

I’m getting to know a person, not their sociotype. And I want people to get to know my person too, and not my sociotype.

i don’t know, I just don’t enjoy hanging out with those people anymore. Seeing too much discriminatory behaviors in people turns me off.

Choosing friendships/relationships based on sociotype is like choosing not to be friends with someone just because you didn’t like their race or their birthdate. But this is being unfair to the other person because a person can’t choose their race or their birthdate.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    513 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I might, but I'd end up archiving the Socionics sections, and just leaving it open for general discussion/chat.