Page 112 of 180 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,480 of 7185

Thread: Typology Random Thoughts

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How am I to dislike my conflictor? They can see my blindspot, yo.

I'm like "well I'm not sure, person could be many things."

My conflictor: "open you eyes and stop seeing too many options; bitch was evil"

My SEE mom and ESI sister are always right about people and I never listen. I'm like a deer in the woods like "is orange bad?"
    The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

Doctor of Socionics First Class Socionics Is Not A Cult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I’ve heard that their propensity for order means that LSIs make good prison guards. Not a very flattering description, but one of my LSI GFs did keep a cage in her living room for when the cat was being bad. I felt bad for that cat.
    I’ve worked with LSI guys and yeah, they like order.

I’m working with an EIE entrepreneur and man, this guy is chaos personified. He gives the impression of working like a whirlwind, but at the end of the day, money was spent but no gains were made. It’s like he resists order.

I’d call him an Ne-dom, except that he’s not. His Ti and Te suck balls. He is very good at Fe, though. My LII female friend is both in love with him and is incredibly frustrated with him. He's up to the sky one minute and down to the depths the next. He's walking Drama.

She thinks he’s “on the spectrum”, but I think he’s just in the grip of his unvalued 4D Ne, and man, it’s destroying his project. It’s exhausting to experience this up close.

I’ve heard criticisms of LIEs on this forum for being bosses who can’t make up their minds, which frustrates their staff and destroys the business. Now I understand what the critics were experiencing.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 06-15-2022 at 05:59 PM.

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Took Gul-enko's test out of curiosity. It put me as SEE. Well, it's wrong, but considering how Se I am, it isn't that far off.
    https://socioniks.net/en/article/?id=64

DarkAngelFireWolf69's test typed me as SEE
    This forum voted SEE as sexiest type
    Therefore, I am sexy

#HowLogicDoesn'tWork

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    How am I to dislike my conflictor? They can see my blindspot, yo.

I'm like "well I'm not sure, person could be many things."

My conflictor: "open you eyes and stop seeing too many options; bitch was evil"

My SEE mom and ESI sister are always right about people and I never listen. I'm like a deer in the woods like "is orange bad?"

My SLE friend does the bolded as well. I had to pretty much show him that he's dealing with petty as fuck drama that isn't worth it, but I said it in a very firm way. He's finally cutting these toxic people out of his life as a result. He wouldn't listen until my ESI friend and I almost made him cry.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Socionics Is Not A Cult View Post
    Hahaha
    It's deliberate and there's a point behind it.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Leviathan View Post
    I am more limited than my own willpower. There are things I am fine with consciously that my unconscious just can't handle. Over and over again, I overestimate what I'm able to do. Acting like it's no big deal that [insert x], but then the effects are all still present. Consciously, my mind says, "don't worry about the mule, just load the wagon." Unconscious mind says, "you need to slow down and take care of yourself."
    I wonder if this ties in with being Se subtype...as in, having a tendency to push myself harder than Fi subtype would. Valuing Si less than Fi subtype would.

I remember back when my Se valuing tendencies were miscategorized by Enneagram as being 9w8 integrating to 3. Kind of cringe to think about, since it's completely inaccurate. Typology can be a rabbit hole of delusion if one isn't careful.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    whenever i dont use Ni, my mind hyperfocusses on the immediate environment, its like nothing is happening and i go insane. its like i have to see everything through a layer of abstraction/imagiantion thats turned on constantly to be stable
    I'm completely opposite, lol. I want to be attuned to my immediate environment. Aware, alert, observant. I don't like the distraction of imagination, it makes me feel like a space brain. I prefer to notice the obvious and not allow imagination to make me miss it. It allows me to be more in touch with "common sense."

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder what would be the Type that constantly says out loud stuff you kinda agree with but don't verbalize in public ? It's like being uncomfortable and amused at the same time. You kinda enjoy it somehow, thinking " woah that's bold and true !". I think It's a type who have your accepting functions in his/her producing ones. It might be your Mirror but I'm not sure.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    I wonder what would be the Type that constantly says out loud stuff you kinda agree with but don't verbalize in public ? It's like being uncomfortable and amused at the same time. You kinda enjoy it somehow, thinking " woah that's bold and true !". I think It's a type who have your accepting functions in his/her producing ones. It might be your Mirror but I'm not sure.
    This behavior sounds precocious to me, possibly combined with low Fe?

That points in the general direction of ILE, I’d say, but this is pretty speculative.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    This behavior sounds precocious to me, possibly combined with low Fe?

That points in the general direction of ILE, I’d say, but this is pretty speculative.
    From what I've seen LIIs don't really like the Fi PolR side of ILEs. I think it's because of LIIs Fi Role. The ILE's lack of Tact is a bit shocking from the LII's POV. A well known LII in the community said that it's "very bad to have Fi PolR" because it doesn't take in consideration the feelings of others and it prevents from engaging empathetically with fictional characters and thus be emotionally involved.

Anyways, I was thinking about a more general pattern. Something every Type in one way or another can experience, not necessarily because of what is "said" but more specifically because of the manner with which the "usage" of the function is manifested. Don't we all are, like you said "precocious" about how we deal with certain IEs ?
    Last edited by godslave; 06-18-2022 at 01:06 AM. Reason: Tried to add some clarity and correct a huge mistake !

I like SEIs. They’re very easygoing, and I like that. The one I hung out with yesterday had this sort of “slow” vibe to her which I found very pleasant. She took forever folding the picnic blanket back up which her EIE sister (one of my bffs) found annoying— I thought it was kinda funny lol. Super nonjudgmental too, 10/10 would recommend befriending

I can see how supervision would happen between the two— the SEI reminds her sister to enjoy the little things more but the EIE can’t help but overthink everything
    “Anything is possible. It is night on planet earth and I'm alive. And someday I'll be dead.
    Someday I'll just be bones in a box, but right now, I'm not.
    And anything is possible.”

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My creativity is detrimental. Must apply for cult leadership
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My LSI hairdresser was telling me that one of her clients is a conspiracy theorist.

”I don’t believe in aliens, but he almost made me believe in them. He was talking about something with numbers. A movie, maybe?”

”Area 51?”

”Yes! That’s it!”

”Area 51 is just one of many pieces of land that the government owns for military purposes. I think a weather ballon went down there sometime in the fifties, when there was the flying saucer craze, and some locals started making up stories about it.”

“Honestly, if I didn’t need his business, I wouldn’t cut his hair. He gives me the creeps.”

”They’ve shown that conspiracy theorists have two main traits. One, they have low conscientiousness, which means they don’t care about you or what their actions do to you.”

”That fits him.”

”Two, they have a taste for chaos, which means that they like upending everyone’s life.”

”That fits him, too. I wonder where they get their crazy ideas?”

”You mean, connecting the Kennedy assassination to George Soros and the order of songs in The Sound of Music? The brain seeks order, even where none exists.”

”Wait. That’s brilliant.”

”About the brain seeking order? Like it sees faces in clouds?”

”Yes!”

I wonder why she’s never thought of that before? After all, she’s a Ti-dom.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine Miasma View Post
    My creativity is detrimental. Must apply for cult leadership
    If you haven't found a cult position in a few years, will you be willing to join me? I'm hoping to be in a position to begin a cult by then.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    If you haven't found a cult position in a few years, will you be willing to join me? I'm hoping to be in a position to begin a cult by then.
    We will see. If the uniform is a furcap, a mankini, sandals, wool socks and a novelty sized glove I'm definitely in.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine Miasma View Post
    We will see. If the uniform is a furcap, a mankini, sandals, wool socks and a novelty sized glove I'm definitely in.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

If you are LIE and you think you can manage a project, then you are an idiot. You might be able to lead a project, but LIEs suck at management.
    Hire an SLI to manage the project, and give him complete control and don’t second-guess him.

You can still set the objectives (if they are realistic. Don’t count on you knowing what’s realistic, because you don’t. Ask your team what’s realistic.) but the SLI will set the schedule.

Once you have the objectives set and the schedule laid out, then do your job. Find the money to support getting to the goals.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't understand how people discard so much of the Socionics typing criteria, then type as something. "I'm gonna choose what type to be, and what to type others as, based on whatever I make up myself, while conveniently discarding whatever conflicts with my own criteria." That much is stupid, but when people who do this force-type people based on their own criteria, it's just disgusting. Your way or the highway, eh? You think differently than Aushra and etvc., and that's fine, but you don't respect others who think differently than you do, and you act like you're the only one who can be right? Go to hell and take your hypocritical double-standard dogma with you.

EDIT:
    Not only that, but it makes no sense logically, either. You discard all the criteria that makes someone X type, then you still type as it. How do you know you're that type when you contradict the criteria? That's like making up your own definition for "gay" and then saying "I am gay" when to you, and basically you only, gay means something entirely different than what gay is actually defined as, and there's already another word that has the definition you're trying to use the word "gay" for. Duuuuummmmmbbbbb
    Last edited by Fluffy Princess Unicorn; 06-21-2022 at 05:03 PM.

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not loving SEEs rn.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1D Fi in Supervision and in giving to Suggestive is sometimes exhausting, even when it's not combined with stubbornness. Constantly giving relationship and emotional guidance. SLE friend is hella Anxious Attachment Style, constantly trying to tell him something like "you're being paranoid" about clues indicating someone must be cheating or neglecting him, and he doubts me, but then it turns out being that the person did indeed just have depression or whatever, exactly like I said. I feel surrounded by people who have no idea how to navigate through relationship problems. I admit it's funny, though, that since I keep being right, SLE has reached a point of just asking me what he should say. Still is exhausting to be a crutch that he always comes to with issues, but well, I know it's beneficial to him, so it's fine. He has to experience his doubts being disproven so that he can grow in the trust department.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was thinking about MBTI classifying j/p types after the first extroverted function of the stack, while socionics does so with the first function end of line.

I was wondering if maybe it was a subtype thing from Myers and/or Briggs, i.e. introverts with extroverted subtypes who took their own self as representative of everyone.

I don't know Myers nor Briggs' type tho, it's just a thought.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    This is interesting and all, and in theory should make sense, but the “unconscious competence” including the “ability to teach” is sometimes a little off when this stuff is actually in practice. Sometimes it's like..."uhhh I have no idea how I do it, I just kind of...do it." The things we work hard on are sometimes easier to teach than the things that just come to us, because we then understand the struggles involved, the climb, and what helps/what doesn't, where someone is in something, etc.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I just had an interesting experience at the Kroger checkout this evening. I saw my mother there. At least, the checkout woman looked exactly like my LSE mother, except for the fact that the checkout woman wasn't dead, like my mother is. Lol.
    Same straight nose, same piercing eyes, same well-defined jaw, same body shape, same hair style. She was looking entirely pissed off at the world and everyone in it, just like my mother always did.

I almost asked her what she was doing, working in the Kroger checkout when she should have been in an engineering office, but I thought better of it. Instead, I just tried to be helpful in moving my stuff through the checkout, and missed entering my discount Kroger card number, so she helped me with that and I thanked her, and by the time she handed me my receipt, she gave me a big smile, exactly like my mother sometimes did, but nicer. So I will assume that this woman is healthier than my mother was.

Being nice to my mother was automatic to me, and I guess I've still got that.

The only difference between this woman and my mother was skin color. She was African American, and my mother was 100% Czech, with jet black hair and pale white skin. But the VI was the same.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm wondering what type a person is, but I have yet to meet someone who can see any quality in them after getting to know them.
    Sometimes I think omni PoLR is the best fit.

I've been at it for years, I think I should give up.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when you watch a video and your thoughts make you drift and sometimes flood your mind with visions and imagery while your eyes are still open, to the point of having to rewind the video after the fact to catch up, it's because the vanished time of the reality has been replaced by the time of the imaginary. It's as if real time and the time of thoughts had a different temporality, a space in which these two temporalities cannot coexist in the mind's perception. That's Ni. It happen to me all the time. I always find myself hitting the rewind button of my keyboard because of that, and I don't want to miss a thing when I watch a video (or read a book).
    Last edited by godslave; 06-29-2022 at 01:51 AM.

Doctor of Socionics First Class Socionics Is Not A Cult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Socionics is NOT supposed to be about self-actualization and self-improvement. Big Mistake.

It is about being true to your Type and the Collective Unconscious (the gormless TV-watching masses).

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Socionics Is Not A Cult View Post
    Socionics is NOT supposed to be about self-actualization and self-improvement. Big Mistake.

It is about being true to your Type and the Collective Unconscious (the gormless TV-watching masses).
    Big mistake? To increase in self-awareness and improve? What?

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sometimes I miss the obvious until one random night I'm lying in bed trying to sleep, and POOF, it occurs to me that someone's logic points toward bias, trolling, and/or some otherwise impossible battle and I made the mistake of defending myself or trying to talk as if they would actually have an open enough mind to realize they're inaccurate about me. Call me a moron, but everyone has strengths and weaknesses, and moments like these make me aware that logic is not one of my greatest strengths.

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking back at my MBTI days, it's pretty obvious the INFP community (whose functions, despite the name, correspond to FiNe) is more so IEIs. The type description fit me best, but I always felt like most of them were a bit too lax and unproductive for me.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Met an IEI construction worker (painter). Been working with him this week. Not the most common type in this field but exceptions exist apparently.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sometimes it seems like peoples' 1D functions are areas of indulgence. 1D Si indulging in the wrong kinds of foods, 1D Te indulging in over-spending, etc.

What sociotype likes to make lots and lots of lil specific adjustments to their food order at a restaurant?? Bc I’m serving someone who’s exactly like that rn and I wanna KMS. Si suggestive?? I’m not patient for such things at all omg

Granted I fulfilled their order perfectly just…. Had to do a lot of breath work to not lose my cool
    “Anything is possible. It is night on planet earth and I'm alive. And someday I'll be dead.

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ariesangel View Post
    What sociotype likes to make lots and lots of lil specific adjustments to their food order at a restaurant?? Bc I’m serving someone who’s exactly like that rn and I wanna KMS. Si suggestive?? I’m not patient for such things at all omg

Granted I fulfilled their order perfectly just…. Had to do a lot of breath work to not lose my cool
    Poop in their food
    The secret ingredient they always hoped for
    how to enlarge your dragon, click here

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    get ready to get cucked
    Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    got this Socionics stuff caught by the balls

Quote Originally Posted by mysteryofdungeon View Post
    Poop in their food
    The secret ingredient they always hoped for
    NO! WHY ARE U LIKE THIS

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEEs are something else.

This one wants to get an A and yet makes the assignment harder than it needs to be just so he can stand out. At the same time, he didn't know that highlighting his reading is not good enough and he needs to take notes and revisit the material and notes to get an A.

Bruh.

Following the logic feels like having a stroke.

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I swear I can tell the sociotype, maybe even subtype of my 5 month old relative. And my friend also had a baby..I met it when it was around 7 months and I feel like I could narrow it down to one of two types. It was definitely an N type the way it was looking at me lol. The relative baby has an S type stare. They’re pretty funny, babies. I never noticed this before.

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Typology Random Thoughts

Today I found out that my long time typology friend self types as SLE. Lol.
    Socionics is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it.

I can't click “like” on peoples posts due to the poor functionality of the site on my end. Just know that if you quoted me and were nice to me that I’m psychically sending you a like from my heart.

Model G: IEI-CN
    Model A: Most likely ISFx
    MBTI: ISFP-A
    Enneagram: 9w8 5w6 2w1 sp/so
    AP: VELF 4231
    PY: FEVL

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@FreelancePoliceman
    I wonder what you'd think of the idea of compass from CT.
    I remember you talking some people see you as an Fi lead, and often it doesn't sound like Ti and Fi share a single thing in how people speak of them, but here they get put together.
    https://cognitivetype.com/ji-compass-function/
    Everyone's welcome to share thoughts.