Haikus
    TIM
    SLI-C
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by on a peaceful hiatus View Post
    I'm still here, but it's enough to look at this site like once every other day since there's not much going on outside of Expansion writing his weird poetic typology diary where Si base types are rule-following tradionalists because some MBTI youtuber said so, but he gets mad and tells you to get therapy when you challenge his lame points. the reality is that people have all kinds of different traits so do better with the definitions to define types since "Te=facts" and "Ne = opportunitites" are lame and low IQ takes from my point of view. touch grass and see how different people are.
    You aren't wrong, it's just that most people that know better (myself included) don't really see the point of throwing around resources (ideas, data and so on about type) that carelessly, especially on a website that has a maximum of 20 active posters and the rest are lurkers that just come here to scrape data.

I personally don't even reveal my true thoughts and observations on type, typology, and so on to anyone that isn't my journal that I write notes in by hand.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosConductor6669 View Post
    You aren't wrong, it's just that most people that know better (myself included) don't really see the point of throwing around resources (ideas, data and so on about type) that carelessly, especially on a website that has a maximum of 20 active posters and the rest are lurkers that just come here to scrape data.

I personally don't even reveal my true thoughts and observations on type, typology, and so on to anyone that isn't my journal that I write notes in by hand.
    Yeah if there's one point to me being an alpha quadra type in socionics, then it's the naivety regarding information and the disinterest in established norms and procedures. I just don't care about it. Do what you want with what I'm writing here. I don't even care if you mention me
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

Haikus
    TIM
    SLI-C
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't even care if you mention me
    You put in so much effort that it'd be a little bit disgusting not to; believe it or not, a lot of your observations aren't bad and can easily be corrected. Though, I'm not Oppenheimer, I'm not going to invest a decade in doing so. When I read I natively skim.

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEEs are the most colourful, dynamic type?

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We have the same ‘moral agenda’ as our benefit type with opposite feeling/thinking function(?). Like ILI/EII being sly little bitches/ sweethearts.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosConductor6669 View Post
    You put in so much effort that it'd be a little bit disgusting not to; believe it or not, a lot of your observations aren't bad and can easily be corrected. Though, I'm not Oppenheimer, I'm not going to invest a decade in doing so. When I read I natively skim.
    I don't really know what to make of you. You seem like a troll, but also honest, at least while communicating with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bethanyclaire View Post
    SEEs are the most colourful, dynamic type?
    I can see how conflict types find each other attractive, considering how expressive and social this type is. They are however very concrete and in the moment, which makes me doubt that they become celebrities or famous figures.
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum

Haikus
    TIM
    SLI-C
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't really know what to make of you. You seem like a troll, but also honest, at least while communicating with me.
    I can't change my nature, so I like you, so what; besides you deserve money and positive attention for your intellect - unlike some people I've met.

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can see how conflict types find each other attractive, considering how expressive and social this type is. They are however very concrete and in the moment, which makes me doubt that they become celebrities or famous figures.
    I have not typed many SEE famous people/ could be bias though. Sometimes I think we have a similar ‘energy’ to our conflict type, but maybe it’s just the ‘complete difference’, feels interesting.

TIM
    Spiritual eyes
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe PoLR can be a bitch slap.

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

Taking thing at face value is good only for a spell

Watch out for the quicksand, an hour glass isn't worth watching when the cook is done

Pick a straw man, and you'll find a scared crow

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expansion View Post
    Fe PoLR can be a bitch slap.
    expansion. just curious , what school socionics did you type yourself in

TIM
    Spiritual eyes
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anotherperson View Post
    expansion. just curious , what school socionics did you type yourself in
    School?

Watch out for the quicksand, an hour glass isn't worth watching when the cook is done

TIM
    Spiritual eyes
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do not have the EJ control of space in EIE if that is the aim, anotherperson. They are F with role T making them rational to the core. Ni uncovers what steps lead to where for the type. Control space is the agenda. Planning across time.

There is a lot precision in thought in exactitude, just look the ones here, where i'm pivoting in real time. Wife is SEI and she declares "my husband is a planner and likes things laid out.'' She is Si type and floats around and flutters in the wind, like a butterfly.

Ne and Se role is irrational and i fit that i think, well enough. I'm loose and easy going. I know EIE IRL and while we can have the same conversations and dance together without cross talk, much, they are quite emotive or reactive and expressive. I know one Ni and Fe type. The latter will try to control you with boarding her ship of hospitality, etc. the other more thinky with broad ideas. I still react to Fe vibes and read it naturally, but it happens later in a behind effect.

Watching EIE in real time with that Fe push, i don't think i have that emotive power in the front side.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expansion View Post
    I do not have the EJ control of space in EIE if that is the aim, anotherperson. They are F with role T making them rational to the core. Ni uncovers what steps lead to where for the type. Control space is the agenda. Planning across time.

There is a lot precision in thought in exactitude, just look the ones here, where i'm pivoting in real time. Wife is SEI and she declares "my husband is a planner and likes things laid out.'' She is Si type and floats around and flutters in the wind, like a butterfly.

Ne and Se role is irrational and i fit that i think, well enough. I'm loose and easy going. I know EIE IRL and while we can have the same conversations and dance together without cross talk, much, they are quite emotive or reactive and expressive. I know one Ni and Fe type. The latter will try to control you with boarding her ship of hospitality, etc. the other more thinky with broad ideas. I still react to Fe vibes and read it naturally, but it happens later in a behind effect.

Watching EIE in real time with that Fe push, i don't think i have that emotive power in the front side.
    it wasnt the aim actually

actually i asked bc i didnt relate to what you said about Fe POLR

i did wonder about EIE once. but if you are easygoing you are probably not EIE regardless of school.

TIM
    Spiritual eyes
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anotherperson View Post
    it wasnt the aim actually

actually i asked bc i didnt relate to what you said about Fe POLR

i did wonder about EIE once. but if you are easygoing you are probably not EIE regardless of school.
    Gotcha.

It is straight forward, literally. If you inject facts under all scenarios without nuanced needed modulation, just straight-shoot, it can kill the mood in others. The result can be the aforementioned result.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ban me, it's whatever. Chriscorey wants to cut electricty and water to civillians in war zones. I honestly spit on such people. ("I come from a family of geniuses" pff, what is it about people here desperately trying to highlight how complex and gifted they are. If you were, you would propose ideas but nobody is coming up with anything here). In the same way Expansion literally uses zero arguments for anything and uses MBTI on a socionics site. Intellectually, this place is dreadful, but I can do research anywhere. It's shouldn't be a crime to call out stupid people. Gayser is also just an average mind that accuses me of insulting others while calling me incel dozens of times. (By the way, he frequently makes judgements of other people here who normally browse this site too, but it doesn't count when he does it). Ignored him for a year probably but he insulted me countless of times. Another stupid hypocrite if you ask me. Oh no he types everyone IEI it ruins my little typology game that let's me throw types around with no rhyme or reason. That's the real reason people dislike me here. But there's a catch to your perspective: you might be wrong about things

Accuses me of narcissism. This website is just full of nonsense
    I got back from vacation to this little gem...

Well you're trying to defame me again.... Misquoting me. You called me average IQ and it's a fact that there are several geniuses in my family. Are you saying intelligence isn't genetic?

I don't think I'm a genius, but above average.

I wouldn't ban you.

Try not to act like such a little weasel. Or not.... You're very dramatic for NT...

You think I'm some huge Ben Shapiro fan and I'm not. I like Candace Owens even if I don't agree with her politics.
    Last edited by chriscorey; 04-02-2024 at 04:12 AM.
    The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

TIM
    Spiritual eyes
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re

Haikus
    TIM
    SLI-C
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post

Well you're trying to defame me again.... Misquoting me. You called me average IQ and it's a fact that there are several geniuses in my family. Are you saying intelligence isn't genetic?

I wouldn't ban you.

Try not to act like such a little weasel. Or not.... You're very dramatic for NT...

You think I'm some huge Ben Shapiro fan and I'm not. I like Candace Owens even if I don't agree with her politics.
    I wouldn't take it personally. Pretty much all Alpha NTs are egocentric when it comes to their intelligence; it's actually smart to be dumb around them.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nevar Backwards View Post
    I dislike you because you don't see people as individuals, only as members of groups, and you only talk to groups of people, not to people one-on-one. I find it impossible to communicate with people who only see people as group memberships (Aristocratic in Reinin dichotomies and Fe/Ti in classical socionics) and just assume things about people based on group memberships instead of actually listening to them and speaking to them individually.
    You joined this site two days ago saying you have just recently been introduced to socionics and here you are claiming a bunch of stuff already. I think the 16 types are very broad categories and people make a mistake by looking for individualistic characteristics when it comes to the types as they will soon contradict themselves. Others don't even know what a socionics school is and just claim stuff as they feel like it. It's not an environment that I find very stimulating, but I think I have so things to say for the lurkers that go deeper into the topic. Whether you actually like me or not is meaningless to me.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nevar Backwards View Post
    Gulenko would say you have an aristocratic mentality even if you think your mentality is just factual. So why don't you self-type as say LSI rather than LII since you use Model G?
    I had brief interactions with Gulenko and I send my ideas to his school, but ultimatively don't associate myself with his ideas and they don't share my views. He told me once that we likely had the same type, and I had a video interview with him a while ago, but it was not about my type. I don't use Model G and I don't find any of the models very interesting, so I don't see a point in staying in contact with them at the moment. We strive for different things. Reinin dichotomies might have some truth, but they are ultimatively very theoretical and likely don't apply to all people. I would consider myself very individualistic, and I think most people who know me would agree with that. I just see the types as unrelated to someones personality, so I don't see much use in going very in-depth into everyones lives here

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wikipedia says someone can become genius around 125 mark, and there I was thinking I was smarter than all my friends. I also think we can almost lose 3 points, due to trauma.

TIM
    Spiritual eyes
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Te = Theory of things

Ti = Things of theory

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldn't ban you.

Yeah I echo the idea that it's not worth letting this person get to you. He's not saying anything interesting, he's just been reduced to babbling off insults.
    To assess someones intelligence you must be intelligent, Alive is clearly not... I don't think even he would try to argue otherwise. Anything he has to say about your intelligence is just irrelevant.
    Spitting on someone is assault, if he did that to you IRL he could be arrested for it... we're obviously dealing with a very dysfunctional manchild who literally handles disagreement like a 2 year old... maybe he is fixated on that early phase of development, maybe something happened to him when he was 2 and now he is reliving that experience with you. IRL I suspect he's the kind of person that explodes and goes in tirades frequently, because that is clearly how he generally tries to handle disagreements. Just be glad you are not his mom (or even worse his wife) so you don't have to deal with it

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DogOfDanger View Post
    Yeah I echo the idea that it's not worth letting this person get to you. He's not saying anything interesting, he's just been reduced to babbling off insults.
    To assess someones intelligence you must be intelligent, Alive is clearly not... I don't think even he would try to argue otherwise. Anything he has to say about your intelligence is just irrelevant.
    Spitting on someone is assault, if he did that to you IRL he could be arrested for it... we're obviously dealing with a very dysfunctional manchild who literally handles disagreement like a 2 year old... maybe he is fixated on that early phase of development, maybe something happened to him when he was 2 and now he is reliving that experience with you. IRL I suspect he's the kind of person that explodes and goes in tirades frequently, because that is clearly how he generally tries to handle disagreements. Just be glad you are not his mom (or even worse his wife) so you don't have to deal with it
    It's funny that I have a great relationship to my parents who have been married for 32 years while you advocate for the bombing of civillians. Bethany is right, you are lame and full of hate

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually I have never advocated intentional bombing of civilians, that's just how the things I said got filtered and translated by your mind. But I do acknowledge that civilian deaths are an inevitable consequence of war... this has happened in every war in history.
    Do you still live with your parents, or are you independent...?

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually I have never advocated intentional bombing of civilians, that's just how the things I say got filtered and translated by your mind.
    Do you still live with your parents, or are you independent...?
    How often during the day do you dread your miserable existence?

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So yes, you live with your parents? Or maybe you just work some crap job and you dread your existence?

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So yes, you live with your parents?
    No, haven't been living with them in the last 15 years, but I visit them from time to time. Now I want to ask a question: are you shorter than 5'8? Because I'm pretty sure you're a normie normalizer.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, I wouldn't apply this logic to everyone, just looking for an explanation for your manchild behavior. And still searching for it apparently.
    So what is it then, shitty job...?
    Maybe your wife left you or something?
    Or maybe porn addiction...?
    There is something to explain your behavior. Though it's not realistic for me to expect you to admit it here. But I know not all is well in Alive land. You just wouldn't act the way you do if all was well.
    Carry onward!

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, I wouldn't apply this logic to everyone, just looking for an explanation for your manchild behavior. Still searching for it apparently.
    So what is it then, shitty job...?
    Maybe your wife left you or something?
    Or maybe porn addiction...?
    There is something to explain your behavior.
    Maybe you are just stupid and there's no explanation. Considering your answer I assume you are in fact a manlet. Maybe that explains someting. If only people were as logical and pragmatic as you, am I right?

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When someone acts the way you act there's always an explanation. Even if I granted you your argument, the way you make your argument is not the way that functional emotionally regulated adults do. Usually people just address the points of the person they disagree with... what happens with you is basically the dark triad of your personality comes fourth and you will just hurl insults and emotional shit at people. And then you'll actually hold onto the grudge for a prolonged period afterward (we're talking months or years), and stalk your opponent around the forum / attack them at random other times, just totally vengeful and intent on harming the person. There is an explanation for that, obviously you aren't going to provide it and it's naive to expect you to, but there's something going on there. Now, it'd be a good first step for you to talk about whatever the problem is, but you didn't get to be the way you are by knowing how to deal with things correctly.
    Last edited by DogOfDanger; 04-06-2024 at 07:07 PM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When someone acts the way you act there's always an explanation. Even if I granted you your argument, the way you make your argument is not the way that functional emotionally regulated adults do. Usually people just address the points of the person they disagree with... what happens with you is basically the dark triad of your personality comes fourth and you will just hurl insults and emotional shit at people. And then you'll actually hold onto the grudge for prolonged period, and stalk your opponent around the forum / attack them at random other times, like a deranged vengeful little nutcase. There is an explanation for that, obviously you aren't going to provide it and it's naive to expect you to, but there's something going on there. Now, it'd be a good first step for you to talk about whatever the problem is, but you didn't get to be the way you are by knowing how to deal with things correctly.
    The way I see it is that I made an accurate prediction, while your predictions were wrong. You were the one bringing the topic up again by the way. Oh well sucks to be you anyway. Carry onward!

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If we were to consider your case against the war to be a sort of prediction... (which it actually wasn't), your prediction would be only partially correct, because it failed insofar as Gaza is now completely decimated. But we weren't making predictions anyway.
    The latest developments are much more about politics and US public opinion, Biden is wavering in his support for Israel to appease the ignorant masses of his base leading up to a major election... this is not actually a good argument of your policies correctness.
    I'm not exactly sure what Israels comprehensive strategy is or what their next step in the war effort would be. But you really never stop making strategic calculations and modifying your approach in war, at every point along the way this is necessary. And at some point if the objectives of the war become unobtainable then the only clear course of action is to withdraw. But I don't think that's what actually happened in this case, I think this is a political development. Whether it will actually hold, and what the long term consequences of it will be, remain to be seen. But I've always maintained that these decisions must be made based on utilitarian reasoning.
    To dispense with reason and set foreign policy based on political interests is actually an abuse of the power to make foreign policy decisions, and will necessarily result in sub-optimal outcomes, that's true regardless of where you fall on this issue - but that's another conversation.
    Carry onward!
    Last edited by DogOfDanger; 04-07-2024 at 08:17 AM.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, haven't been living with them in the last 15 years, but I visit them from time to time. Now I want to ask a question: are you shorter than 5'8? Because I'm pretty sure you're a normie normalizer.
    Is your dick less than 6 inches? Post your study on short people.
    The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@DogOfDanger who cares about your opinions on war, you’re a fucking asshole.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know I'm supposed to care alot about that, but I really cannot bring myself to.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is your dick less than 6 inches? Post your study on short people.
    No. Sadly there are no studies on DCNH subtypes and height. It is however clear that men who are tall end up in leading positions

https://www.wsj.com/articles/want-to...all-1402328117

https://www.reddit.com/r/shortguys/c...verage_height/

When people spend some time in competitive environments, they observe that too. I recognize the rigid way of normalizing subtypes and their strict focus on definitions by now too. Not that I care about, though. I just find it somewhat interesting how you can estimate the height of a person by the way they talk to you on the internet.

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's like... I can't even pretend to care...
    It’s like that and that’s the way it is.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bethanyclaire View Post
    It’s like that and that’s the way it is.
    Blabablabdibloooblaagghh BLEEEP. BLEEEP. BLaughh...
    Ugh? Ughh...
    EEEK! EEEK!

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oo changing your comments!

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah that's to remove the insult. I don't even want to insult you. I actually just want to delete you. Like if you were a bit... I would just flip you from 1 to 0 and turn you off.

There are phases to disliking someone...
    phase 1 - you're hurt by what they say to you
    phase 2 - you want to insult them and hurt them in return
    phase 3 - you don't even care enough about how they might feel to bother insulting them
    phase 4 - you will go to lengths to keep them out of your thoughts

You're at like phase 3.5 or so