Page 130 of 184 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,200 of 7335

Thread: Typology Random Thoughts

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by adage View Post
    One thing I noted about discrepancies, inconsistancies and the attitude of people towards is that they can hint at a type.
    Fe creative tend to try to find one stable source and can attach to a strong Ti user.
    Ti leads can plow their personal interpretation around, and some seem to make things up out of thin air.
    Te try to extract uses of it, get the facts and get it working so they tend to stick to one theory more.
    So far that's the general tendencies I've observed, and they are based on model A's functions, I can't tell if they translate well into other systems.

Hm, tests can give odd results, I got LII on it. I think it may have questions on dicotomies, process vs result for exemple, and SEI and ILI share quite a few, it's possible you being male makes you pick some associated with Te or Se as these are seen as more manly and pushed unto boys more. But that's an hypothesis.
    You do give me an Alpha NT vibe. Are you in fact LII??

I think on that test I gave a few answers that suggested Se and Fi, but I’m not sure. I think the issue is, I don’t fully understand the questions on that test. Not sure if it’s because I wasn’t familiar with model G the few times I took it.

I’ve always had an easier time with the Aim To Know test, which only ever says I’m SEI lol (but that’s not model G).

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everyone on 16t was secretly EII or LSE all along! Except Alive, he was secretly the only real IEI.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kuno View Post
    Periodt, sis

(Ok but does MissDucki still go on this forum or did they really leave?? )
    She pops in occasionally here and there but for the most part has left.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You do give me an Alpha NT vibe. Are you in fact LII??

I think on that test I gave a few answers that suggested Se and Fi, but I’m not sure. I think the issue is, I don’t fully understand the questions on that test. Not sure if it’s because I wasn’t familiar with model G the few times I took it.

I’ve always had an easier time with the Aim To Know test, which only ever says I’m SEI lol (but that’s not model G).
    No, not LII. I don't build logically consistant systems, I look at them and compare them. I tend to see a lot of flaws in what Ti builds because it can become impractical fast.

Ti leads like G can live in their head making stuff up that's difficult for people to make sense of, you kind of have to step into their mind to get it and that's a difficult thing to do.
    Random question, have you ever wished to be another type like ILI? I remember you said you liked ESI's description so much you had wanted to be that, so maybe it's part of it. As an unconscious thing.

The Aim To Know test gives me ILI like most tests. I look at how things evolve through time and prefer practicality over any sort of creation of atmosphere, so yeah, there's not many options, lol.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I love dual seeking Te.

Te is about counter-intuitive solutions that work when it matters most, that's why Te rules the world. It's perfect strategy.

Alive: "Oh great, the IEI is going to tank even though we all know he will wipe the party doing that" (says Alive, the Te PoLR who isn't good at switching strategies in a whim, and yes we'd all probably die if Alive was the main tank)

but the monster/narcissist expects the Ti strategy as it's too much a pretty ribbon - and the right bad guy can get in your head. You have to mix it up to catch him off guard, which Te excels at.

Se by itself doesn't do anything. It's just so basic and blah. Se is basic bitch power, Te is POWER.

Right @Beautiful sky ?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NarcOprahGayStr8 View Post
    I love dual seeking Te.

Te is about counter-intuitive solutions that work when it matters most, that's why Te rules the world. It's perfect strategy.

Alive: "Oh great, the IEI is going to tank even though we all know he will wipe the party doing that" (says Alive, the Te PoLR who isn't good at switching strategies in a whim, and yes we'd all probably die if Alive was the main tank)

but the monster/narcissist expects the Ti strategy as it's too much a pretty ribbon - and the right bad guy can get in your head. You have to mix it up to catch him off guard, which Te excels at.

Se by itself doesn't do anything. It's just so basic and blah. Se is basic bitch power, Te is POWER.

Right @Beautiful sky ?
    Are you asking me if Te is power?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Are you asking me if Te is power?
    No, I wanted to hear you gush about what you liked about Te, your dual seeking function.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

No, I wanted to hear you gush about what you liked about Te, your dual seeking function.
    They figure out what to do where my morals would otherwise limit my actions. Like Estj would tell me to go study computer science since I can work in the field and in the future work will be plentiful in the field of computers and robotics. However, I don’t like that field so I don’t think I would be great in such an impersonal field. Just because they can figure out logically what the world will be like and what actions people should take doesn’t mean it fits for people
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by adage View Post
    No, not LII. I don't build logically consistant systems, I look at them and compare them. I tend to see a lot of flaws in what Ti builds because it can become impractical fast.

Ti leads like G can live in their head making stuff up that's difficult for people to make sense of, you kind of have to step into their mind to get it and that's a difficult thing to do.
    Random question, have you ever wished to be another type like ILI? I remember you said you liked ESI's description so much you had wanted to be that, so maybe it's part of it. As an unconscious thing.

The Aim To Know test gives me ILI like most tests. I look at how things evolve through time and prefer practicality over any sort of creation of atmosphere, so yeah, there's not many options, lol.
    I swear, I've met more ILIs and gotten along with more ILIs than I have LIIs, lol. I think my boyfriend is also ILI, or a less extroverted LIE. Kinda hard to tell for me.

I always wish I was better at Te, for sure. Sometimes close contact with Te users rubs me the wrong way a bit since their focus on Te feels abrasive to my focus on other IEs, as well as my lack of Te, but I always appreciate their focus on it because it almost always leads to good results (in my experience). I've known a few LSIs and I love them (like my dad), but I've come to notice how their main focus on Ti occasionally leads to some impractical and undesirable situations. I don't know, it's like their focus on a strict system of logic that personally works for them isn't always sustainable, so as much as I admire Ti, I feel like there are times when strong Ti doesn't lead to any good results. I've never been results-oriented, but when something has to get done, I see Te-ego people often leading the way most efficiently, and even if their occasionally domineering nature makes me want to cry lol, I know it's always leading somewhere good, so I tend to trust them with authority positions more.

And yes, I admire ESIs a lot! I think Se coupled with Fi is very useful. I always want to be more ethically disciplined and motivated like them.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    They figure out what to do where my morals would otherwise limit my actions. Like Estj would tell me to go study computer science since I can work in the field and in the future work will be plentiful in the field of computers and robotics. However, I don’t like that field so I don’t think I would be great in such an impersonal field. Just because they can figure out logically what the world will be like and what actions people should take doesn’t mean it fits for people
    LSE told EII to learn computer science seem like a pure Ni polr behavior?

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Te is businesslike and professional, not necessarily inhumane. Inhumane is Se, who justifies bullying and physical aggression and serial killing. 'Te rules the world & runs the banks, Se gets u sent to prison' - I thought that was basically the ascribed mentality. Even when Se is not illegal or immoral, it's only neutral at best...like u manipulated an object for your own ends etc. ((and it works for victim types cuz they like to be manipulated this way)) Te is so dynamic and mobile though - it's going to help a lot of people just not yourself, but it still helps you most of all.

Te can be too impersonal without Fi though. Like Adam Strange can only feel human if he's on a date with a ESI who does the Fi stuff for him.

Nvm, I'm just trolling and adding a counter-arguement for the sake of discussion. Half-way j/k?

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Is Se... touching people , or is it touching people? - or does it all just depend on the Moral Health Level of the 4D Se person? I mean yeah, I get that behaviors don't really neatly translate over to psychological functions, but there still has to be some type of psychological function most connected and 'grounded' to the physical world, of the root chakra stuff- or Malkuth in Kabbalah I think it's called.

Most spiritualists consider this the lowest level of spirituality cuz it's the 'physical street world' and spirituality has a NF bias probably- but without it, u wouldn't ever feel the serious-ness of anything or how hot it is when Chad slaps you in the face consentually. People who 'refuse to hit the pavement' are just narcissistic and annoying - so it's probably very misguided that people view Se/Red Root Chakra/Malkuth as this way.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

adam strange was constantly talking about stupid dates and female encounters he had. that guy was probably an ethical type in denial.
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My boyfriend is sx 1, my dad is sx 6, and I'm sx 9. We're all a bunch of sexies, I guess

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    adam strange was constantly talking about stupid dates and female encounters he had. that guy was probably an ethical type in denial.
    yeah, it's possible. he was also quite courteous and nice, good at handling people - LIE are much more blunt and clumsy in this manner, even with strong intuition. some NF type, maybe
    @NarcOprahGayStr8

to touch something can have several purposes: Se is direct perception of and interaction with material reality, Si is the subjective experience of the quality of sensory information. physically pleasant relation with objects (for example, that food should be nice to the taste, that sounds shouldn't be grating or too loud) is less important for Se valuing types, direct perception (to see what is there, for example) and interaction/manipulation (to be aware of where things are, to have control of them etc.) less important for Si valuing.
    Last edited by nifl; 02-08-2023 at 06:45 AM.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What quadra do I come across as belonging to, disregarding my self-typing?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You definitely come across as an easygoing person with strong and healthy Fe, and you seem to be too nice, receptive and unegotistical to be Beta, so Alpha.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quadra's values ​​are not good for typing, they can be influenced by your parents, your community, or whatever else

For example, the educational system in my country teaches children ( from their first year in school until they finish university ) values ​​of a particular Quadra , so you will find many people in my country who are affected by it even if they're from the opposite Quadra
    Souls know their way back home

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Betas are nice. It's everybody else that's usually the asshole, they are just projecting. /rubs @Bethany

Me telling somebody's outfit looks like trash is being nice, saying it looks good when it doesn't is what a cruel bitch would do or how the therapist says 'I'm here to help you' when it's more like 'I'm here to steal you or your parent's money."

U come off like a nice EIE to me @kuno. But kind EIEs can't exist in this system, they are all evil overlords, H*tlars in training or genius savant mastermind wives of Gulenko that he can't say anything bad about or she'll divorce his ass and get the double-wide trailer too.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UnPocoLoco View Post
    Quadra's values ​​are not good for typing, they can be influenced by your parents, your community, or whatever else

For example, the educational system in my country teaches children ( from their first year in school until they finish university ) values ​​of a particular Quadra , so you will find many people in my country who are affected by it even if they're from the opposite Quadra
    I think I understand your point, but I disagree. If we assume that the quadras are correctly defined, I don't see how they aren't helpful for typing.
    For eg. (not a very well thought out example but anyway): Society can force someone to be humble, to always give the benefit of the doubt, to be receptive and unassuming, etc. but in contrast, if someone is naturally attracted to power and status, has a genuine sense of high self-importance and a belief in that he/she's better/more exceptional than most, they will only fake possessing the imposed values in situations where they believe it's beneficial for them to do so, and eventually will overcompensate in some obnoxious way.
    There's no faking until you make it, when it comes individuation.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if socionic values are not good for typing, then it is not good to type people from what they are more focused on, interested in and like to think about

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everything come from Adam mouth/hand is Te in it’s purest form. From the way he organized his post, always so easy to read, to how he talk about using differrent type people in work to exploit their maximum worth… he has so much things about Te that I want to learn from lmao…

Don’t get fool by his politeness. He’s Sx first so he may seem softer than average LIE, but it’s very normal for LIE to act polite in public. Only when working with them you would see how angry they are when things don’t go their way.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fjoerd View Post
    I think I understand your point, but I disagree. If we assume that the quadras are correctly defined, I don't see how they aren't helpful for typing.
    For eg. (not a very well thought out example but anyway): Society can force someone to be humble, to always give the benefit of the doubt, to be receptive and unassuming, etc. but in contrast, if someone is naturally attracted to power and status, has a genuine sense of high self-importance and a belief in that he/she's better/more exceptional than most, they will only fake possessing the imposed values in situations where they believe it's beneficial for them to do so, and eventually will overcompensate in some obnoxious way.
    There's no faking until you make it, when it comes individuation.
    This is assuming that the person is fully aware of his values ​​and himself, which is not achieved until after many years, and even after his functions develop , a part of him is still affected by what he learned in his childhood.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don’t get fool by his politeness. He’s Sx first so he may seem softer than average LIE, but it’s very normal for LIE to act polite in public. Only when working with them you would see how angry they are when things don’t go their way.
    This is the problem of many people in typology community, they only look at superficial behavior and ignore the more important things like how a person thinks for example.

Many people at my previous school used to think that I'm EIE because I smile and show some enthusiasm in public, but if they had come a little closer to me they would have realized how bad my Fi really is, and that I cannot express my feelings really beyond enthusiasm.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is assuming that the person is fully aware of his values ​​and himself, which is not achieved until after many years, and even after his functions develop , a part of him is still affected by what he learned in his childhood.
    Just because a person is confused or not conscious about their values and traits enough to fully comprehend or verbalize them on their own, it doesn't mean that they cannot be observed. Function development gives clarity to the individual, not to the outside world. But none of this applies to @kuno, his behaviour is fairly consistent on this forum and I just assumed his type based on his video and my interactions with him; I didn't make my assumption by impersonally analyzing a written resume of a bunch self-admitted values coming from a totally unknown indvidiual who may or may not be self-aware.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fjoerd View Post
    Just because a person is confused or not conscious about their values and traits enough to fully comprehend or verbalize them on their own, it doesn't mean that they cannot be observed. Function development gives clarity to the individual, not to the outside world. But none of this applies to @kuno, his behaviour is fairly consistent on this forum and I just assumed his type based on his video and my interactions with him; I didn't make my assumption by impersonally analyzing a written resume of a bunch self-admitted values coming from a totally unknown indvidiual who may or may not be self-aware.
    When I replied to Kuno, I didn't mean your typing of him at all, and I had nothing to do with it, I was talking about quadra values itself not about your typing

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I replied to Kuno, I didn't mean your typing of him at all, and I had nothing to do with it, I was talking about quadra values itself not about your typing
    I didn't say you did.

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Betas are nice. It's everybody else that's usually the asshole, they are just projecting. /rubs @Bethany

Me telling somebody's outfit looks like trash is being nice, saying it looks good when it doesn't is what a cruel bitch would do or how the therapist says 'I'm here to help you' when it's more like 'I'm here to steal you or your parent's money."

U come off like a nice EIE to me @kuno. But kind EIEs can't exist in this system, they are all evil overlords, H*tlars in training or genius savant mastermind wives of Gulenko that he can't say anything bad about or she'll divorce his ass and get the double-wide trailer too.
    the beta secret weapon, my latest theory is that SEI/ESI/IEI/LSI are special and people love it. Even if they act like dicks, they will keep coming back lol. (in a good way). Because we are patient, it’s a drug to people? Sit back and watch the drama unfold lol.

Everyone loves Cillian Murphy in the UK (IEI) he is just so cool and nonchalant

My LSE boss has literally shouted at me before for appearing too calm lol

But yeah I’ve been so anxious in the past I want to be like Cillian…
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 02-08-2023 at 03:13 PM.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm glad Sol and Marista are finally correctly typed as IEI

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII probably makes some of the best art (don't know about music though, no great EII pop stars come to mind but maybe they are more underground.) But stuff like Van Gogh and Charlotte Bronte, it's very powerful and beautiful. (Also actors.) They could be the best type at art overall. LSE is probably quite good at visual art/ music but not good/great at writing. IEI is unique, EIE is beautiful and educational, ESE/SEI is beautiful and instructional, ILE is moving, ESI is energising, ILI is raw, LSI is inspiring, IEE is romantic, SEE is likely innovative, that's it so far.

LSE could be good at lyrics, not sure about novels
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 04-02-2023 at 11:27 AM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany View Post
    EII probably makes some of the best art (don't know about music though, no great EII pop stars come to mind but maybe they are more underground.) But stuff like Van Gogh and Charlotte Bronte, it's very powerful and beautiful. They could be the best type at art overall. LSE is probably quite good at visual art/ music but not good/great at writing. IEI is unique, EIE is beautiful and educational, ESE/SEI is beautiful and instructional, ILE is moving, ESI is energising, ILI is raw, LSI is inspiring, IEE is romantic, SEE is likely innovative, that's it so far.
    Or, mainly a couple of types are artists, and one of them is a very serious one, and you are idealizing the other types.
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've actually learnt to be more like an LSE when handling annoying people like my landlord, after experiencing manipulative bullying from an LSE. Maybe LSE will learn to be nice

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Alive I think IEI as a type are very inspiring individuals, and without their existence probably not much very good art would be made by any types. We are like walking works of wonderful art

examples for some I mentioned above

EIE- Shakespeare/Dickens
    ESE- Diana Gabaldon, writer of Outlander
    SEI- Sufjan Stevens
    ILE- the guy who made the show The OC (It's beautiful)
    ESI- Beyonce/ Lana del Rey
    ILI- George RR Martin/ Emily Bronte
    LSI- Thomas Hardy
    IEI- Kevin Reynolds, director, maybe Keats the poet too
    IEE- DH Lawrence

I'm not idealising them, I like to figure out types so that I have examples of types to admire. It's also a more fun way of understanding types than reading socionics lit
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 02-09-2023 at 09:39 AM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Alive I think IEI as a type are very inspiring individuals, and without their existence probably not much very good art would be made by any types. We are like walking works of wonderful art

examples for some I mentioned above

EIE- Shakespeare/Dickens
    ESE- Diana Gabaldon, writer of Outlander
    SEI- Sufjan Stevens
    ILE- the guy who made the show The OC (It's beautiful)
    ESI- Beyonce/ Lana del Rey
    ILI- George RR Martin/ Emily Bronte
    LSI- Thomas Hardy
    IEI- Kevin Reynolds, director, maybe Keats the poet too
    IEE- DH Lawrence

I'm not idealising them, I like to figure out types so that I have examples of types to admire. It's also a more fun way of understanding types than reading socionics lit
    I think shakespeare, dickens, lawrence, sufjan, beyonce, lana, r.r. martin and bronte are IEI haha

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    I think shakespeare, dickens, lawrence, sufjan, beyonce, lana, r.r. martin and bronte are IEI haha
    Something tells me not Dickens he's too funny

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Something tells me not Dickens he's too funny
    intuitive ethicals are funny
    humour is often supported by intuition (imagined situations are less banal, easier to play with hidden meanings, innuendos) and keen emotional control (to deliver appropriately, and to understand how to elicit emotions in others)

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@nifl are we? I’m not lol. Maybe accidentally. I’m going through a particularly grumpy phase atm.

I’m not a Dickens expert but he seems more clever funny like an EIE, he’s such a story teller as well..and his work is almost fantastical, like an EIE dreaming up some alternative world where they put the world to rights, but in reality it’s not that simple

The characters are great..so ott lol

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I've actually learnt to be more like an LSE when handling annoying people like my landlord, after experiencing manipulative bullying from an LSE. Maybe LSE will learn to be nice
    Not a chance
    You have to get an EII to stand up for your best interests
    Sends you my phone number
    -