I see it as pride in your country, associate it with people who think their country is the best. I don’t think just because I was born in America, that it’s the best. I don’t even think America is the best. It kind of annoys me when people go on about their country’s superiority. I guess you could say I’m not really into. However whenever I’ve been on vacation and I come back to Indiana, it feels nice. Comfortable. I feel like one of these people. Down south they feel too nice, loud, and intrusive. Go towards New York and they feel rude. Hoosiers are friendly but they give you your space too. I’m not saying Indiana is the best, but I feel at home here. It’s a relief being back here after I’ve been gone for a while. But I don’t think that’s nationilistic. I would honestly profess this place is extremely boring and barren, and other states are more exciting. The people in other states may be more interesting. But it’s home and my people are home. lol I’ve never been out of the country, except for a day in Canada (lol) but I’m sure I’d feel the same way if I left the country and came back.