Thread: sbbds does a questionnaire thoroughly

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for sharing! I think it’s cool you are doing a more humanitarian pursuit career wise, this field needs all types of people, for different reasons and because different people respond to different types/different approaches differently. Also your story about the fire in the rain was trippy.

As for your type, it’s pretty clear that it’s Se > Si and probably in your ego block. Seems like you’ve got healthy Ti and Te, but based on your accounts of what you’re good at and what you’re praised for Ti > Te. Also your part on values indicated maybe some issues with Fi lol (though you didn’t really have a problem answering it after saying wtf are values). So I could definitely see ESTp, ofc I’m not very well-versed on all of the types. SLE seems quite plausible. Interesting you seem to have a lot of gamma friends and some admiration for gamma types

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    Thanks for sharing! I think it’s cool you are doing a more humanitarian pursuit career wise, this field needs all types of people, for different reasons and because different people respond to different types/different approaches differently. Also your story about the fire in the rain was trippy.

As for your type, it’s pretty clear that it’s Se > Si and probably in your ego block. Seems like you’ve got healthy Ti and Te, but based on your accounts of what you’re good at and what you’re praised for Ti > Te. Also your part on values indicated maybe some issues with Fi lol (though you didn’t really have a problem answering it after saying wtf are values). So I could definitely see ESTp, ofc I’m not very well-versed on all of the types. SLE seems quite plausible. Interesting you seem to have a lot of gamma friends and some admiration for gamma types
    So can you tell me what a value is, bouncing?

I can potentially get behind IEE for you now btw, after thinking about it. Maybe.