- Se type is more common among people with mtDNA haplogroup K and D (and H to a lesser extent). Fi type is VERY common in people with mtDNA haplogroups J and T and L.
- Se-type has a more visual learning style and have excellent visual processing/awareness; Fi-type is much more auditory.
- Se-type has better coordination, less likely to trip, movements are smoother.
- Se-type uses deductive reasoning and doesn't miss visual details anywhere near as much, Fi-type is inductive in thought and neglects details especially doesn't notice visual cues in the environment and isn't good at true/false questions because they miss key words. Se-type keenly perceives key words.
- Se-type is more mentally stable (less anxious, less needy, very unlikely rage).
- Se-type is always enneagram 6 core (often 468 tritype), Fi-type is 9 or 2w1 (126). Fi-type is the most common of all 32 types among schizophrenics. Fi-type is also prone to bipolar disorder.
- Se-type is warmer and more gentle than Fi-types; they truly use the MBTI functions Si, Fe, Ti, Ne in order. Fi-type plays favorites, is more racist, more sexist, unlikely to be feminist, more likely to have visceral hatred for individuals and more likely to lose control and to turn physically brutal (yes, 2w1s can be very cold, hateful, and violent).
- Se-type frequently marries ILE-Ti. However, ILE-Ti hates ESI-Fi and ESI-Fi gets annoyed by them as well.
- A higher percentage of female ESIs are the Se-type than male ESIs (enneagram type 2 is actually more common in males than females; look at how much prettier/feminine Enneagram type 8 women are than Enneagram type 2 women; the Enneagram Institute website has them listed though Jennifer Tilly and Sarah Jessica Parker are 8s not 2 and not 6, respectively).
- Fi-type finds it harder to adapt to new environments and new people, even though the opposite would be expected from the enneagram types.
- Fi-type gives unpleasant-sounding commands, especially if they lose control of their anger. Se type just gives information or simply takes action without saying anything.
- Fi-type is more serious in demeanor though their humor is more light-hearted if they joke at all.
- Fi-type makes "dad jokes", Se-type's humor is more sophisticated.
- Fi-type is a lot more internally and physically strained, is a lot more likely to panic in danger.
- Fi-type looks more masculine and less gentle.
- Fi-type uses harsher sounding words and talks in a more commanding, harsher, less gentle tone than the Se-type.
- Se-type is much more likely to have a biological mother and/or maternal grandmother who were left-handed.
- Se-type has much longer legs but members of both types are usually pretty slim.
- Se-type is more common among popular artists (singers, actors, actresses, etc., etc), entrepreneurs, bank directors, intelligence officers, police officers, military, and technicians (Se-type makes good use of introverted thinking). Fi-type is more common among govt workers, workers for large corporations, and the unemployed.
- Se-type has much softer voice, Fi-type speaks a lot louder
- Se-type parents are much less strict with their children and see themselves as guides rather than rulers, Fi-type parents are the most restrictive of all 32 types and resort to hitting their children while the Se-type doesn't.
- Se-type is much more loose and casual, has greater ease of social interaction, is more open-minded.
- Se-type is much less predictable and their work is a lot more original, they're more creative.
- The Fi-type plans much more.
- The Fi-type is much more likely to say "it's definitely going to happen" while the ESI-Se is much more oriented to the present and doesn't try to think too far ahead.
- The Fi-type can appear to favor the obstinate, declaring, farsighted, emotivist, aristocratic, and judicious dichotomies.
- The Se-type handles Fe better and can appear more Fe-valuing even though it should be the other way around based upon inert functions supposedly drained.
- The Se-type is much more attuned to other peoples' moods.
- The Se-type is more playful, can "let loose" much more easily.
Look at the difference in the quotes between George HW Bush (Se-type) and Obama (Fi-type) on their wikiquote pages and in Bush's interview with Larry King vs videos of Obama. Bush was a lot less cold to his mother than Obama was towards his, and is much more comfortable and elegant speaking about his emotions towards people and relationships while Obama can't really decide whether he wants to appear as a cold "thinking man" or a nice person. The Se-type is much less dissatisfied with the world and their relationships, while the Fi-type thinks they want to change the world. Bush was much more soft-spoken than Obama and his language was a lot less harsh than Obama's.
Major contrasts between the two subtypes are also shown in the Kaine/Pence debate. Kaine was the Fi-type, Pence was the Se-type. That just shows how much calmer, smarter, and more gentle the Se-type is.
Something else kind of intriguing, is that the Se-type are common among police officers and in military combat, even the marine corps yet are much more gentle, while Fi-type is too internally sensitive, anxious, not visually aware enough, and not coordinated enough to be in combat yet is a lot harsher; Wilhelm Keitel was the Se-type while Adolf Eichmann was the Fi-type.
Please critique/correct this post if you see anything wrong or think anything is wrong in it. Maybe I made a lot of errors, so I want to be corrected wherever I'm wrong and want more information=)