Thread: How good is your sensory

Threaded View

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm more interested in the aspect of Se that concerns knowing the right amount of force to exert on an object (including one's self) in order to move it through space--I will always be marveled by strong Se valuers' ability to do this seemingly with ease, precision, sophistication and mastery.

Throughout my career, I've worked closely with MMA fighters (namely Beta STs) and Ballet/Modern dancers (Gamma SFs) and it truly is a talent to know just the right amount of force to use when kicking or jumping in order to land a blow or stick a landing successfully/accurately/beautifully. I'm naturally like a bull in a China shop. Manifesting any kind of corporeal grace takes focus and concentration on the present moment without getting pulled into my Ni (which is probably envisioning the end result of whatever it is I should be "focused" and "present" for), which is difficult.

I'd wager LIE/ENTJ commanders are known for brutality in battle because of low D Se and not being able to readily discern how much force is enough, and instead opting to use full force so as to completely decimate and annihilate one's opponent, so as to not allow them a chance to regroup. IME, Beta STs don't have to go all out like that because they are far more confident in their ability to succesfully neutralize a threat without being "unnecessary."
    Last edited by Alonzo; 11-11-2019 at 06:24 PM.