Thread: How good is your sensory

Hybrid View

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    601 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Footsteps ring a bell. I can usually tell who is walking down the stairs by the weight it seems to apply to the floor and the general rhythm. Sometimes I can ‘feel’ who is approaching me.
    2. Mostly I think I’m ok at this. But I know people who are much better.
    3. Sometimes. I definitely take it into consideration, but it’s not the only thing that matters. Really pretty people can be ugly and ugly peoples can be beautiful, just because of their personality, if that makes any sense
    4. I’m terrible at drawling. Possibly the worst I know. I think it’s something that would take practice and I haven’t really tried that much, so it could be partly that.
    5. No, I suck st things like that tbh
    6. ?
    7. I can tell the different between velvet and silk. Yes. If I knew the names of the wood, I’m sure I’d be able to distinguish given time and experience.
    8. Possibly. But I’m not sure about being better than others in this. I feel like it’s something to learn from experience

One thing I have to say is that I am really good at spotting deer on the side of the road, before anyone else. Yesterday I heard the school bus approaching before anyone else, and I was in the freaking bathroom. People in the living room completely missed the fact it was right outside. However I can drive by a house for 15 years and one day just notice it. So idk lol
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Se types have more attention on an environment "as is". Si more evaluate secondary as comfort/harmony of that

having a functon as strong means, compared to average, easier studing and potentionally higher results taking same efforts. this may lead to better than average some skills in those regions

> Master drawing or painting in a few days sensory lead

to S relates the drawing in the sense to copy a picture or draw a composition, not from an imagination
    this can be trained in large degree. and may relate not only to Jung types, can be specific predispositions

> Pick up driving in a few days

driving, flying control correlate with S