Thread: Does America Need an Aristocracy?

Hybrid View

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    I hate all of your thoughts.
    Well, you're in a stupid quadra that doesn't even value Ti.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    Well, you're in a stupid quadra that doesn't even value Ti.
    You perfectly illustrate the limitations of Ti and all subjective functions when the foundations of one's internal world are built upon a porous trash heap > garbage in = garbage out.

Honestly, I just wish your unruly, uninspiring Ne and struggle Ti (seems PoLR tbh) were collectively shot in the face. You seem bored, shut in and desperately in need of another outlet. And I'm tired of you visiting that boredom upon undeserving innocents. Your threads read like ill conceived, juvenile, rudimentary troll fodder. You take the long, meandering, not particularly scenic route just to barely make a cogent point (that others quickly arrive at while you come late to the party bearing no gifts). And that's rather unsatisfying and intensely frustrating.

Tl;Dr STFU.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You perfectly illustrate the limitations of Ti and all subjective functions when the foundations of one's internal world are built upon a porous trash heap > garbage in = garbage out.

Honestly, I just wish your unruly, uninspiring Ne and struggle Ti (seems PoLR tbh) were collectively shot in the face. You seem bored, shut in and desperately in need of another outlet. And I'm tired of you visiting that boredom upon undeserving innocents. Your threads read like ill conceived, juvenile, rudimentary troll fodder. You take the long, meandering, not particularly scenic route just to barely make a cogent point (that others quickly arrive at while you come late to the party bearing no gifts). And that's rather unsatisfying and intensely frustrating.

Tl;Dr STFU.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tl;Dr STFU.