Thread: Tell me why you think I知 EIE/SEE

Hybrid View

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, I will need to take a breath here, because there is a lot to reply to here lol. And a lot to take in, even in the shortest responses I’ve gotten. I’m not sure if you come to quick conclusions @ashlesha
    , but in my case I am the opposite - my perceptions are ever changing with any new evidence thrown at me and I can’t always hit the bullseye with the dart so to speak. As in, ask me what I think about YOUR type, and my answer is usually “Idk”. If you show me some kind of selfie I will generally immediately get a feeling that is often in the right ballpark but that’s no final typing. And I’ve said this to multiple people in the past two days, but my brain feels like two hamster wheels side by side running in opposite directions, never ending. To me, I thought this was a 4D Ne, but it could be: ADHD, enneagram 7, extroverted perception, PTSD/dissociation/mental illness, drugs, etc. It could be a couple of those, all, one... Personally I think it’s all but drugs because I’m sober now except for weed.

So anyways, @Alonzo I relate to everything you have put out so far and just to your posts on this forum in general. I glorify excess but what stood out to me is what you said about your abstraction of it - the mental and physical reaction, the ego strokes and the masturbation is the most important part of my quest in these things. I want to be the most - and the only - desirable one, powerful one, etc. And a lot of times I am, because I’ve built my personality around manipulating my way into these things. I walk into a room and I am the most talkative, loudest, shocking, offensive one and you can’t miss me but you could attempt to ignore me lol. And this gets all kinds of reactions, of course, but usually positive ones because I am caring and make people laugh and I’m good at showering you in compliments that are often... odd and unique. I am good at positive comparisons. And my manipulation, while mainly catered to my interests and my plans, involves the greater good. Seduction and humor are my main weapons and have been my mainly valued ones my whole life so I continue to build it up.

@BanD while I do get what you’re saying, my beta relationships aren’t limited to IEI. I would say IEI is actually my weakest beta relationship and it’s already pretty fucking strong. Me and SLEs = partners in crime, me and LSI = immediate attraction and my strongest companions, me and EIE = well, don’t know many, but lots of expression of our feelings and all that gay shit. But LSI and ESI are definitely my quote on quote life partners. I know SEE has a softer Te but I do not relate or want Te at all while I crave Se which is more consistent with Se HA... And I do break the news to people gently, unless you pissed me off and it comes out in revenge. But when IEIs do me a lot of wrong and I’m talking months and repeats of wrongs, I will generally tell them that they are whiny, self absorbed, narcissistic, lazy pieces of shit lol who will solve all their problems by letting go of the idea that they’re different and special. I love what makes people unique but I hate people who think they are which is why I often hate Delta NFs.

Also, ashlesha, I think that’s unlocked a whole other thing... The old members here are insistent in typing me based off who I was when I was just a kid, a literal kid, that joined this community. All of the new members here type me EIE and all the old ones SEE, with the exception of Aylen, who was the first one to nudge me into EIE. I trust her because I feel like she is the most IEI IEI on the planet lol.
    Last edited by flames; 12-07-2019 at 05:17 PM.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚