SEE still I think. Remember that SEE is IEI's semi-duality and that leaves for a very positive and mutually benefit relationship even if gammas value Te. EP-IP energy also meshes well regardless of quadra values. SEE is like the bridge for betas getting along with the other quadras. If you see SEE getting along with other quadras... it doesn't mean they are not SEE just excellent four dimensional demonstrative Fe. Also all 'feeler'y' types can be skilled at getting along with other people because they are naturally intune more with the human ****** feel-y side of things and not cold harsh str8 male logic. So they will read between the lines of the heart of the matter more and not just get hung up so much on the logistics of what people say. Remember when ESI lungs was like 'I'm still a Fi valuer I swear!' a few weeks ago. Do you think she's Fe valuing too now because she can empathize and get along well with some of us some of the time?

SEEs will still value Te more of course but they are more subtle with it and also diplomatic. They will be kind to IEIs really and won't really be 'you stupid ******, you need to be more logical you wimp!' the way some other types might. Even if they do think that sometimes, they usually will be really nice about getting that message across instead of harsh or sadistic. This is how semi-duality works. It tends to be very kind and affectionate. Still has problems of course, nothing is perfect- but... yeah. Still SEE. <3

You can get very annoyed at people in your own quadra anyway for lots of reasons and people ignore that because they have a tendency to idealize/fantasize factions like its Horde vs. Alliance or something? All IEIs won't lust after a morally corrupt SLEs 24/7 or something- it needs more complex and nuance than that. We don't all hold hands and sing koombayah with everybody in our quadra.. don't be ridiculous. It's just when war breaks out, we're all forced to become more objective.