Hybrid View

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fresh meat View Post
    I have thought of it previously, but my energy kind of bursts outwards I think and I’m very reckless. What makes you think so, though?
    i don't know but sx/sp is more volatile than sx/so, and i remember your tumblr looking kinda social last. sx/sp is still synflow and drawn to people especially if you're a 7. i think amy winehouse is sx/sp 7. a lot of people famous for being reckless or whatever is sx/sp: joan jett, axl rose, janis joplin, sid vicious, angelina jolie etc
    hard to know what you're really like though because i haven't seen a video or anything

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    i don't know but sx/sp is more volatile than sx/so, and i remember your tumblr looking kinda social last. sx/sp is still synflow and drawn to people especially if you're a 7. i think amy winehouse is sx/sp 7. a lot of people famous for being reckless or whatever is sx/sp: joan jett, axl rose, janis joplin, sid vicious, angelina jolie etc
    hard to know what you're really like though because i haven't seen a video or anything
    Hmm, I’ll have to think about it more. I think you make a good point, especially about those people. I think it’s harder to figure out stacking for 7 because they’re already drawn to people and experiences which seems like high sx and so? And yeah, no videos yet but if you want to know more about me just read my ridiculously long typing thread. My whole life is detailed there.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚