Thread: Dietary Supplements (for optimal health)

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One time I was taking magnesium and when I had my blood drawn the doctor said I had too much magnesium lol. He said too much makes you weak.

I'm glad I stumbled across this post again though because I feel like I'm lacking vitamins myself.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    One time I was taking magnesium and when I had my blood drawn the doctor said I had too much magnesium lol. He said too much makes you weak.

I'm glad I stumbled across this post again though because I feel like I'm lacking vitamins myself.
    Drink about 2 liters of water spread throughout the day, not all at once. Sleep 7-8 hours daily (make it a routine). For mental health sleep is one of the best things you can do. Make sure you sunbathe if you have the opportunity. Best time is in the afternoon, don't get burned. Most food is vitamin D fortified, but you still need sunlight (antidepressant). This is as easy as doing something outside in the sun, preferably something that covers the exercise part. Strict exercise is always boring, find a sport you enjoy = better option. Eat varied meals with plenty of vegetables, fruit, carbs and protein. <== you should be fine without supplements.

IF IEE maintaining this will not be possible, so just find a Si dom friend or something who can point out when you are overexerting yourself and drag you along into such a routine. better yet, find Si dom bf and get massage/sex ).

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Drink about 2 liters of water spread throughout the day, not all at once. Sleep 7-8 hours daily (make it a routine). For mental health sleep is one of the best things you can do. Make sure you sunbathe if you have the opportunity. Best time is in the afternoon, don't get burned. Most food is vitamin D fortified, but you still need sunlight (antidepressant). This is as easy as doing something outside in the sun, preferably something that covers the exercise part. Strict exercise is always boring, find a sport you enjoy = better option. Eat varied meals with plenty of vegetables, fruit, carbs and protein. <== you should be fine without supplements.

IF IEE maintaining this will not be possible, so just find a Si dom friend or something who can point out when you are overexerting yourself and drag you along into such a routine. better yet, find Si dom bf and get massage/sex ).
    LOL at the last sentence. I do greatly enjoy massages. I wore sunblock today for the first time in I don’t know how long. I have very fair, freckly skin in a high skin cancer zone so it’s important. I smell like sunblock, but whatever. Yeah I do over exert myself sometimes and end up injuring myself lol. Strict exercise is boring as hell, I find bike riding and hiking to be the most enjoyable, though if without company hiking can get boring. Bike riding doesn’t though cause I’m always blasting music and sometimes I dance on my bike.