Do ginkgo if it doesn't cause you any specific problems since that's by far one of the best. Also, the benefits of garlic seem to be exclusively because of the fiber so other sources of similar fiber should be good, and the main benefit seems to be removing heavy metals and other toxins. I made sure to consume a lot of items in the category garlic/apples/celery/onions, caffeine, and taurine when I started seriously oil painting (I had already learned before but not taken it seriously) way back because I felt slightly paranoid about the heavy metals and solvents even though oil painting is one of the safest art mediums once you take common-sense precautions and the average person is exposed to way more toxic metals and solvents than are involved in oil painting to begin with as long as you don't use lead or turpentine. Seriously, don't use lead or turpentine for any purpose at all unless you're already living a life of extreme luxury where you won't track them everywhere. As a side note, please find a substitute for bleach if you can since that's so toxic and not worth cleaning toilets and bathtubs with and makes turpentine look completely nontoxic in comparison, and if you want to bleach fabric in a vat just do it outside.

A lot of these are basically chemically identical regarding active effects, and none of the red ones seem that harmful especially considering some of the black ones. Maybe the red ones are a result of specific pre-made supplements. Licorice can get quite toxic in large amounts, but it's usually completely harmless as a candy and the active ingredient is shikimic acid which is in Tamaflu, though Tamaflu is usually sourced from anise which is a much more concentrated source than licorice and isn't disproportionately negative, never mind anise also having a significantly toxic variant to begin with.

German chamomile is fabulous and I have no idea what the one complaint is besides it made someone sleepy, and lemongrass seems similar though Roman chamomile seems useless and smells relatively bad. I'd recommend juniper, pine, spruce, fir, or another evergreen in some form for terpenes (not the similar terpenoids which are usually volatile since they usually contain an alcohol group and have a significantly different effect) which are basically universal anti-inflammatories and proto sex hormones and so seem to be necessary for physical maturation and then maintaining youthfulness under stress despite being heavily associated with cannabis culture nowadays. Green tea, nontoxic (usually caffeinated) hollies, and yes, hemp and cannabis are also full of terpenes as evergreen plants.

Quinoa and some of these other ones seem too food-like and caloric to make a list of supplements. Some of these can be fairly non-caloric or caloric in different contexts like celery, but quinoa is mostly just a protein last I checked even if it's amazing and comes from an ancient South American flower.