TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    i think you are way too emotional to be a t type tbh
    You should also type Remiel, who has a thread all about his emotional life, as an F type too then. And someone like Singu who only engages his “logical self” here as T type, if you want to be consistent.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    You should also type Remiel, who has a thread all about his emotional life, as an F type too then. And someone like Singu who only engages his “logical self” here as T type, if you want to be consistent.
    who said i type them T? the fact that you get defensive when you ask an open question but then receive answers you don't want, shows even more support for F

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

who said i type them T? the fact that you get defensive when you ask an open question but then receive answers you don't want, shows even more support for F
    How is it an emotional answer LOL

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    How is it an emotional answer LOL
    because you assumed i typed those people T which i don't, i haven't really typed them at all. idk just seemed like a weird response to me.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

because you assumed i typed those people T which i don't, i haven't really typed them at all. idk just seemed like a weird response to me.
    Weird response that you cannot understand is not an emotional one. It would make reasonable sense that you’d agree with their self typings or general consensus if you were asked to choose, especially since I know you’ve talked to Remiel before.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Umm...no. Her "defensiveness," which I read as mild annoyance and frustration, is born from people saying shit that doesn't make sense (and is therefore unhelpful), which can be a source of irritation for logical types.

First off, her personality on this forum is only an aspect, a limited, potentially deliberate showcasing of a part of who she is; being "too emotional" in this space would not necessarily mean that she spends the bulk of her day/time/life making decisions based off of feeling--it's only what you see.

Furthermore, what constitutes being "too emotional" is not only relative (seeing as how everyone possesses emotion to varying extents and degrees) but wasn't adequately defined by you. And who is to say that you competently and accurately know how to decipher what it is you believe that you are perceiving? Because if "too emotional to be a t type" is the extent of your analysis, then you were understandably and justifiably mocked.

Lastly, how emotional you think she is ultimately doesn't matter. What matters is whether or not she possesses the scope and dimensionality assigned to the functions that belong to her purported type. If she is a F type, then point out her high D Fe and Fi.