Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
I know an EIE male with an LSE father, which is not the best situation to have, but this guy seems to bring problems on himself.
He bought a motorcycle and crashed it and spent a year in a wheelchair. His dad paid for all the bills and the physical therapy.
He got addicted to pain medicine and his dad paid for his mental therapy.
He started a business making guitars and his dad bankrolled it and the EIE crashed it just as they got a working product.
He made himself a pain around the house, so his dad bought him a house in the country, just to get him out of his face.
An LSI with a job married him (did I mention that he doesn't have a job?), then he cheated on her with a bimbo whom he didn't even like. The LSI threw him out.

I think, when you are a master of Fe, that ordinary life can become boring, and you have to set yourself up with greater than ordinary challenges just to stay entertained.
Sounds like that person has never found the right path. That business part was basically doing super ego work, very close to conflictor work – any type would go insane. Obviously it should be about social ideas or conducting some sort of research. Failures make people dwell too much on creative which turns person into depressive mess which is like super bad for EIE.