TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    ESI (Me) / LIE (Boyfriend)

LIE: Thanks for being so understanding. You're a goddess.
    ESI: Yes, now kneel before me.
    LIE: Yes, my queen.

This totally happened, and I didn't completely warp it into something way different than what actually took place. I swear. He is not going to break up with me when he reads this.
    Lol. I totally believe this.

I have an ESI-Se buddy who will sometimes extend his arm expansively and address the imaginary crowd with the statement "I am a sex god. All women must bow before me."

He's joking, but he's not exactly joking. I mean, he said it, right?

After his wife left him, he put on about 150 lbs and he lives in an immaculate house with no furniture except a big screen TV for watching sports. But he still talks the same way.

As for @Noir's conversation above, if an ESI told me to kneel before her, I'd say "Fine, but after that, it's your turn."

I don't think I'm exactly a normal LIE. Close, but not exact.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Lol. I totally believe this.

I have an ESI-Se buddy who will sometimes extend his arm expansively and address the imaginary crowd with the statement "I am a sex god. All women must bow before me."

He's joking, but he's not exactly joking. I mean, he said it, right?

After his wife left him, he put on about 150 lbs and he lives in an immaculate house with no furniture except a big screen TV for watching sports. But he still talks the same way.

As for @Noir's conversation above, if an ESI told me to kneel before her, I'd say "Fine, but after that, it's your turn."

I don't think I'm exactly a normal LIE. Close, but not exact.
    Lol, I made all of this up just to playfully taunt him. I sent him the link after I posted it. The only part he actually said was, "Thanks for being so understanding." We like power struggle jokes, even though I always win. Personally, I wonder if it's related to Se, since it relates to competition, power dynamics, challenging, opposing, etc. Idk, arrogant humor (such as with your friend) is funny, though.