I had a work meeting this morning which included a male ESI Dual from another company. After the meeting broke up, he and I went to lunch together because we like each other and we get along. We've had lunch a couple times before. He's single and I want to help him find a female LIE, but they are so rare....

At lunch, I told him that I'm working with an interior decorator artist who is the same type as he is (ESI). They even look alike, if you can imagine that.
Anyway, he asked me how I met her, and I said I commissioned a work of art from her.

"And did you let her know that you liked her?"

"Eventually, kind of, I guess," I said. "I stood really close to her in her studio."

"What did she do then?"

"She turned to me and said, "Back up, bub."

The male ESI started laughing. "That's perfect!", he said.

I was sitting there, slightly steaming. "No, that's not perfect. It felt like a complete shutdown."

He said, still laughing his head off, "No. That response was very measured. It left the door open."
"Adam, you should have then said to her, "Oh, so I should let that spider that I just stepped on bite you?""

I thought to myself, "Who the fuck thinks that fast? Only someone who spends 99% of their time thinking about relationships. A 4D Fi person. I, myself, as a 1D Fi person, was just hoping she'd kiss me. "