Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I've known an ESI-Se artist for about eight years (and been in limerance with her almost since Day One) who, at one time, had an SLE-Se GF. I didn't see them fight, but I did see the ESI give the SLE a look like "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" They broke up shortly after that.

Just for the record, the ESI-Se Artist now has a new GF, and by VI, she's an ESI-Se.
    Also consider that ESIs and SLEs have IxFx - ExTx temperament compatibility. One is feeler introvert the other one extroverted thinker there isn´t much overlap except when SLEs become to "sensing" and reach their Se apex

Many adult SLEs have occupations where strong Te is required
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Also consider that ESIs and SLEs have IxFx - ExTx temperament compatibility. One is feeler introvert the other one extroverted thinker there isn´t much overlap except when SLEs become to "sensing" and reach their Se apex

Many adult SLEs have occupations where strong Te is required
    This particular woman is an ESI-Se artist who was raised by an SEE father (who constantly took pictures of her and posted them to his social media accounts. Take a look at what Stratiyevskaya, an ESI herself, says about ESI-SEE relationships) and an EIE mother who is a psychologist with cult-creation tendencies. (“Dissolve your own ego, give yourself up to my greater cause and follow me. Become me.”)

If the woman is consistently choosing female Se-doms for partners, then she’s still at the personal development stage where she’s looking for personal validation of her own identity, rather than being at a stage where she is happy with who she is and confident in her strengths and is merely looking for someone (an LIE-Ni) to cover her own clear weaknesses.

In my considered opinion.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 04-15-2021 at 01:41 AM.