Thread: ESI/LIE Conversations

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Emily I didn't suggest that Ips were the only bigots or critics. Their processing structure is just well suited for comparative analysis so they tend to make the most effective critics - and bigots. All the Ips that I've met were critical at their cores. EXIs are typically very sure of their rationale but not their information; they tend to doubt information in general but because they're output oriented, they often have to say "damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead" - while XEIs will often say "whoops torpedoes" while they're already going full speed ahead on assumptions.

a.k.a. I/O
    Last edited by Rebelondeck; 06-15-2020 at 11:41 AM. Reason: needed clarity

TIM
    IEI 4w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    @Emily I didn't suggest that Ips were the only bigots or critics. Their processing structure is just well suited for comparative analysis so they tend to make the most effective critics - and bigots. All the Ips that I've met were critical at their cores. EXIs are typically very sure of their rationale but not their information; they tend to doubt information in general but because they're output oriented, they often have to say "damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead" - while XEIs will often say "whoops torpedoes" while they're already going full speed ahead on assumptions.

a.k.a. I/O
    No worries, I didn't think you were suggesting they were the only bigots/critics, but saying they seemed wired to be the best ones caught my eye since I've known EII/LII to be pretty strong critics (IEI and ILI too, though). I need to ponder what you wrote a bit more, I think.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    No worries, I didn't think you were suggesting they were the only bigots/critics, but saying they seemed wired to be the best ones caught my eye since I've known EII/LII to be pretty strong critics (IEI and ILI too, though). I need to ponder what you wrote a bit more, I think.
    How are IEIs critics? �� The only critical IEI I have seen was Justin Taylor in the Queer as Folk series who was gay and was fighting for his preference. But that is an American and exaggerated show