TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Only sixteen people, folks.
    Adam! This is absolutely amazing! Her replies are exactly the same as the replies I got from an ESI the first time I seriously told him about socionics (had mentioned it multiple times before but just as advertisement planning for a right moment to finally tell it in the future)

Will post more on that later!

BTW do you think the woman was Se subtype or Fi?

Also, my first infatuation was with an ESI-Fi who worked at a bank!

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Adam! This is absolutely amazing! Her replies are exactly the same as the replies I got from an ESI the first time I seriously told him about socionics (had mentioned it multiple times before but just as advertisement planning for a right moment to finally tell it in the future)

Will post more on that later!

BTW do you think the woman was Se subtype or Fi?

Also, my first infatuation was with an ESI-Fi who worked at a bank!
    @Zero, I can't tell if the woman leans more Fi or Se. The one woman that I'm sure is an ESI-Fi is also an e4, and the one woman whom I'm sure is an ESI-Se is a CP e6w7. Not easy to separate the influences, if that is even an appropriate endeavor. Maybe e4=Fi in ESI's, and e6=Se, IDK.

If I had to pick an enneatype for her, I'd say she's an e6, because she isn't trying to be eccentrically unique like an e4, and isn't a peacekeeper, like an e9, leaving only someone who doubts; an e6. So, maybe ESI-Se?

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @Zero, I can't tell if the woman leans more Fi or Se. The one woman that I'm sure is an ESI-Fi is also an e4, and the one woman whom I'm sure is an ESI-Se is a CP e6w7. Not easy to separate the influences, if that is even an appropriate endeavor. Maybe e4=Fi in ESI's, and e6=Se, IDK.

If I had to pick an enneatype for her, I'd say she's an e6, because she isn't trying to be eccentrically unique like an e4, and isn't a peacekeeper, like an e9, leaving only someone who doubts; an e6. So, maybe ESI-Se?
    Maybe someone who doubts is more like Fi subtype? Because from my experience the Se subtype sounds more sure of themselves. And the ESI-Se I know is e4. Always trying to be eccentrically unique even if something he does or likes doesn't make much sense
    What are the connections between subtype and enneagram?

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Maybe someone who doubts is more like Fi subtype? Because from my experience the Se subtype sounds more sure of themselves. And the ESI-Se I know is e4. Always trying to be eccentrically unique even if something he does or likes doesn't make much sense
    What are the connections between subtype and enneagram?
    DCNH should agree with this, while Fi normalizing leads to anxious behavior Se Creative leads to connecting and engaging.
    Still the erotic attitude mostly describe The Esi-Se as the one with complexes who needs to be won over and made sure.

Could be The weakened Ne Polr in contact subtypes, i don't know.