Threaded View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    I wasn't there so idk. In my experiences with Te leads, well, I start zoning out after awhile as they talk and talk. They don't usually notice.

Ever watch a stage show where the performer is interacting with the audience, asking them questions, bringing some on stage and allowing them to say a little about themselves? That's how it can feel talking to some extroverts. They're leading the conversation where they want it to go, and you might be a participant, but it's not your show.
    @squark, I can easily see what you mean. I have similar problems with Ti-leads. My favorite sister is LII and we typically limit our conversations to ten minutes or so.

With both of my LSI GF’s, we mostly interacted through doing things together. We had a really hard time planning, and we didn’t discuss philosophy or culture at all.

I work with several LII’s who are incredibly smart, and even when we are discussing the details of business projects, one hour is everyone’s maximum exposure limit.

On the other hand, I’m working with a male ESI and he can’t seem to get enough of me. We’ve had three hour meetings followed by two hour lunches. And on my end, we can go on and on until we’ve completely covered everything.

”vindicates Socionics”
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 10-29-2019 at 02:07 PM.