TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LIE:
    Hi, (ESI's name here).
    Are you up for some tacos at Tmaz Taqueria in an hour or two? My treat.

ESI:
    Please consider learning how to plan ahead a little further.

LIE:
    Is that a "No"?
    I haven't eaten yet.

ESI:
    Or put another way, the chances of me showing up with an hours notice is zero to negative zero.
    That is a no

LIE:
    How about tomorrow for dinner? The taco place is closed, but Seva is open.

ESI:
    You pretty much called me fat, which pretty much earned you a spot on the permanent poop list.

LIE:
    What?
    You're not fat.
    I could not have called you fat because I don't believe you are fat, and I never lie. Not lying makes my life easier.

ESI:
    You're the one that wins against the odds. Consider finding another girl who is more physically to your liking.

-Adam: Man, this woman is a hard sell.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    LIE:
    Hi, (ESI's name here).

ESI:

LIE:
    Is that a "No"?
    I haven't eaten yet.

ESI:
    Or put another way, the chances of me showing up with an hours notice is zero to negative zero.
    That is a no

LIE:

ESI:
    You pretty much called me fat, which pretty much earned you a spot on the permanent poop list.

LIE:
    What?
    You're not fat.
    I could not have called you fat because I don't believe you are fat, and I never lie. Not lying makes my life easier.

ESI:
    You're the one that wins against the odds. Consider finding another girl who is more physically to your liking.

In this particular conversation, ESI definitely does not sound like an ESI or Ne-polr. If I had to type this person solely based on this conversation, I would say that this person is IEE. She uses wordy sentences, explains herself by describing things using another form, speaks alternatively, communicates indirectly, refrains from directly saying no and uses soft guilt trip/whip combo(you called me fat, permanent poop list).

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    In this particular conversation, ESI definitely does not sound like an ESI or Ne-polr. If I had to type this person solely based on this conversation, I would say that this person is IEE. She uses wordy sentences, explains herself by describing things using another form, speaks alternatively, communicates indirectly, refrains from directly saying no and uses soft guilt trip/whip combo(you called me fat, permanent poop list).
    @myresearch, this is very insightful. The woman VI's like an ESI and I'm pretty sure she is an ESI-Se e6, but I'd call her Avoidant (she's 42 and never been married) and her father is SLI. She has a thing for SLI's (her Daddy is one), but she also showed me a picture of the only guy she ever considered marrying, and he was a clear ILI. I know a few female IEE's, and she's not at all similar to them.

But it is interesting that you said she sounds like an IEE. I imagine that her father has strongly influenced her. And not in a good way.

And, of course, it is also possible that I have mis-typed everyone related to this clusterfuck.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE:
    Hi, (ESI's name here).

ESI:

LIE:
    Is that a "No"?
    I haven't eaten yet.

ESI:
    That is a no

LIE:

ESI:

LIE:
    What?
    You're not fat.

ESI:

This chick sounds like an idiot ...

I also don't understand how she could have interpreted that as being called fat. maybe I'm the idiot here.. but doesn't mean she isnt 1 too

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    This chick sounds like an idiot ...

I also don't understand how she could have interpreted that as being called fat. maybe I'm the idiot here.. but doesn't mean she isnt 1 too
    @kingslayer, she was referring to an earlier convo that she and I had. She had asked me to describe my previous GF's, and I said they were all really thin. She has a more normal build, but I didn't say that. I'm sure that I actually didn't say anything at all about her build. I'm assuming that, as @ashlesha said, she had already made up her mind about a guy who was interested in her and was looking for a reason to keep him at arm's length.

Total sweetheart PussyInASarcophagus's Avatar
    TIM
    SLE 8w9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE:
    Hi, (ESI's name here).

ESI:

LIE:
    Is that a "No"?
    I haven't eaten yet.

ESI:
    That is a no

LIE:

ESI:

LIE:
    What?
    You're not fat.

ESI:

Christ sounds like a cunt. Tell her to remove that stick off her ass already

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PussyInASarcophagus View Post
    Christ sounds like a cunt. Tell her to remove that stick off her ass already
    I’ve already given up on her.

When a woman is interested, it doesn’t take her that long to make up her mind.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’ve already given up on her.

When a woman is interested, it doesn’t take her that long to make up her mind.
    http://www.bestpuatraining.com/indicators-of-interest

these should help you determine which women to ask out so you don't waste your time or breath stroking the ego of such stuck up idiots that were previously mentioned before.

I in no way advocate "Pick up Artists" but that link has good information about body language indicators of interest from women.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    http://www.bestpuatraining.com/indicators-of-interest

these should help you determine which women to ask out so you don't waste your time or breath stroking the ego of such stuck up idiots that were previously mentioned before.

I in no way advocate "Pick up Artists" but that link has good information about body language indicators of interest from women.
    All of this in sheer nonsense: first of all, many women use these behaviors to non-romantic purposes, and even if there is romantic or sexual aspects in their behaviors, they could just be testing if your interested, in which case you are being used to flatter their own egos. Secondly, many women will, for whatever reason, not use such non-verbal signs, even when they actually are interested in you. You will, in particular, miss the non-verbal language of your dual!
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE:
    Hi, (ESI's name here).

ESI:

LIE:
    Is that a "No"?
    I haven't eaten yet.

ESI:
    That is a no

LIE:

ESI:

LIE:
    What?
    You're not fat.

ESI:

I know this was forever ago, but why did she think you'd called her fat?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    I know this was forever ago, but why did she think you'd called her fat?
    She was referring to an earlier conversation we'd had. She asked me about my previous GF's, and I stupidly told her the truth. That my ex-wife was 5'8" and weighed 118 lbs, and that all of my previous GF's were really skinny.

I said exactly nothing about her. She happens not to be as thin as my previous GF's, but she's not fat. She's fine. Definitely acceptable to me, and I'd be happy to be seen with her. In retrospect, I should have said that my previous GF's all were female and left it at that.

Honestly, I think she was looking for a reason to not go out with me. She's 43 or 44 and has never been married (which in my book is a caution flag), and she's fixated on SLI males like her father. (I can understand that. I was fixated on marrying a type like my SLI father, too.) That means that I'm not in the running, and while that isn't my preferred situation, I'm not going to try to change her mind.

I'm done trying to change any woman's mind.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you. Your experiences inform my decisionmaking