Thread: How much food do you eat?

Hybrid View

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I've accepted that the Zombie Apocalypse is our future in one form or another and my diet reflects that. I eat a big 1k+ Calorie meal and then just do what most survivalists recommend, eat little, eat often. Gotta "front load" the calories if ya wanna avoid being Zombie chow in the long run .

@Nunki, try to time your consumption. Intermittent fasting is basically how we evolved in regards to caloric intake. Thus, do like your ancestors did and down those 1.2-.5k calories in one sitting and then fast until the next day.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    I've accepted that the Zombie Apocalypse is our future in one form or another and my diet reflects that. I eat a big 1k+ Calorie meal and then just do what most survivalists recommend, eat little, eat often. Gotta "front load" the calories if ya wanna avoid being Zombie chow in the long run .

@Nunki, try to time your consumption. Intermittent fasting is basically how we evolved in regards to caloric intake. Thus, do like your ancestors did and down those 1.2-.5k calories in one sitting and then fast until the next day.
    I actually do the opposite lol. Digestion takes up space and energy, so I usually eat everything before bed. Wake up, have coffee and nothing else all day, poop, repeat.

I occasionally eat breakfast or lunch but only once in a blue moon. I also just kinda resent social norms about these things.