Does anyone know of articles written concerning intra-quadra sexual relations, or even sexual relations in general not written by Gulenko?

I’ve been thinking recently on sexual/romantic ITRs. There’s something to Gulenko’s theory, I think — Se types tend to take a more active, ‘aggressive’ role, and so on. But there seem to be significant differences in how this plays out between quadras. Betas particularly seem more typical of the Aggressor/Victim descriptions, and Alphas of Caregivers/Infantiles, than Gammas and Deltas respectively, and I don’t think that describing Delta NFs as “Pseudo-Caregivers” really captures the essence of their particular dynamic. So I’d be interested what different Socionicists have to say on this.

It does seem clear that the quadras do have preferred romance styles, at least. My general impression is that Alphas aren’t at all into an “aggressive” or competitive dynamic unless it’s playful and intentions are clear, and are atttacted to people based on a feeling of relaxment, fun, or general pleasure. Deltas seem to have a more “pedagogical” approach, as if the NFs and STs take an attitude of “mentoring” each other in ethical or logical subjects. Betas seem to be into an attitude of competition and making each other feel alive, energetic, and interested. Gammas I don’t think I understand well — SEEs seem much more “aggressor” types than ESIs, while neither of the NTs seem like classic “victims”. ( @Adam Strange, thoughts on this?) I think there’s some element of contest involved, maybe; a side having to “prove” they meet the standards of the other, but I’m not really sure of this.

Anyway, links or thoughts are welcome.