TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
    Shit

Rebelondeck writes on article and you buy in, just like that. It's your life, man, but you could try testing his theory in real life before agreeing outright.
    Of course I test out the theories. I have a brain lol. Theory can only help you so much anyway, you don’t really choose who you get on with/who you love/care about. My aim is to have peaceful relationships with all of the types (or at least respectful).

Also, I said ‘perhaps’, implying I was testing out the theory..it does make sense to me but I probably couldn’t explain why. I think about the things I read a lot, sitting there lost in thought and then suddenly poof it’s gone, I’m left with an opinion but I can’t remember the reasoning. I think about people I know, people from my past. EP/IP energy together makes sense to me. Contrary types also seem similar to me, it seems right that I would get on with their dual. Also, I haven’t had that much contact with types in my quadra as an adult. I was too shy for Betas.

What enneagram type are you btw? If you know/don’t mind me asking. The way you talk reminds me a bit of a person I just met who I think is SLE

Socionics is a bit old fashioned too and needs updating. I don’t think Gulenko rates inter-quadra relationships that highly from what I remember. Also, many of the articles are quite vague about the strength of the ITR it seems.

My instincts are telling me that it would be nice to settle down with one of those types near the top of the list, if possible. Knowing what I know, that’s how I feel. But I’m not gonna wait around too long and another type would be just fine!

I know a couple of mirror couples who seem good together. From the outside it looks like they pushed each other to advance in their careers and have a lot of friends (part of a group). Maybe the timing was right for them. Actually mirrors often seem all over each other when I see them! I observed my friends with their partners on zoom a while back..the duals were most excitable..but the look-a-likes and mirrors had their own type of chemistry and warmth. Jealous of the zoom couples! Lol

LSIs make me feel a bit sad. Similar to look-a-likes. Too much love or something. Being with an IEI would be cool but weird. Mirrors…hmm. Sometimes, I really fancy them and they are awesome. Other times I take a disliking to them straight away. I had an EIE mentor once and had to report him for bullying.

A couple of people i know in mirror couples have health problems, which might be stress related.
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 07-25-2021 at 07:34 AM.