Quote Originally Posted by Remiel View Post
I bet I would not pass. I'd mock them into killing me. Or providing me with an opportunity to kill them all. I'm a good man though, without the label, you seems so keen on.
Like I've made obvious I hope, passing the test is in all actuality quite easy and carries exactly zero risk. Just type out the words "Jesus is the Christ and God has risen him from the dead" in that exact order and spelling and hit post. You can say whatever the hell ya friggin' want after that. Praise Satan, post anti-Christian memes, whatever. I won't care, but others (i.e. other death cultists) will. The mere act of posting that sequence of letters is to them what walking up to a Saint's relic, dropping trow, and shitting/pissing all over it would be to the likes of myself.

Kind of illustrates a point on my end. I've said it again and again that I'd actually concede defeat if they passed it. Logically, just saying/posting a few words you obviously don't mean to win an argument is a thing any rational actor would do in a heartbeat. Yet, they do not. Thus, again, "logic" ain't got shit to do with all this.