TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Remiel View Post
    Witch* and she will not pass it.
    I pray she does, but a part of me just knows better sadly.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    I pray she does, but a part of me just knows better sadly.
    Enlighten me, why that would be better?

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Enlighten me, why that would be better?
    Because the mere act of passing the test means their soul isn't truly and utterly lost. Even the act of sarcastically passing it means that there is yet some hope remaining as it means, deep down, that you haven't yet truly rejected Christ in the way we Catholics are asked to reject Satan.

To put it another way. She, like pretty much all "Death Cultists" as I myself and many others like to refer to her ilk as, is an adherent to an inverted form of Christianity (Catholicism in particular BTW). That is to say, she's a literal heretic. To "praise" Jesus like I'm asking her to, even sarcastically and insincerely, is something she just simply cannot do if she's being true to her heretical beliefs. Catholic Exorcists speak about this, about how they can force demons to acknowledge Christ and his authority over them. Key word: force. I have none to apply in any way here. I am not a priest (much less an exorcist), I am but a mere lay believer. I have no power in any form save my faith in Christ. If I have any power at all, it is in truth his power that he has most graciously allowed me to wield with that full understanding on my part that it was, is, and ever will be his and never mine.

Kudos to the demons working through her though, ya got me on my chief flaw. Yep, it's sloth, thanks for the confirmation. Was praying about that one, I had it narrowed down to Wrath, Sloth, and Pride. Wasn't sure until reading that. Now I know what to work on the hardest. Praise the lord for showing me the way through your obstinate defiance of him @coeruleum. I'll say it again, even if you defy him with every fiber of your being, you still cannot help but serve his purpose. Cry me more tears!

Or rather, you've just about made me cry. Another soul utterly lost to error, never a happy sight for the faithful such as I...

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because the mere act of passing the test means their soul isn't truly and utterly lost. Even the act of sarcastically passing it means that there is yet some hope remaining as it means, deep down, that you haven't yet truly rejected Christ in the way we Catholics are asked to reject Satan.
    You're catholic, gotcha! Thanks for the effort though. Even if you're painting with broad strokes.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You're catholic, gotcha! Thanks for the effort though. Even if you're painting with broad strokes.
    So you're not I take it? Eh, it's OK. You can pass a Witch test I'd wager. So there's still hope for ya .

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you're not I take it? Eh, it's OK. You can pass a Witch test I'd wager. So there's still hope for ya .
    I bet I would not pass. I'd mock them into killing me. Or providing me with an opportunity to kill them all. I'm a good man though, without the label, you seems so keen on.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I bet I would not pass. I'd mock them into killing me. Or providing me with an opportunity to kill them all. I'm a good man though, without the label, you seems so keen on.
    Like I've made obvious I hope, passing the test is in all actuality quite easy and carries exactly zero risk. Just type out the words "Jesus is the Christ and God has risen him from the dead" in that exact order and spelling and hit post. You can say whatever the hell ya friggin' want after that. Praise Satan, post anti-Christian memes, whatever. I won't care, but others (i.e. other death cultists) will. The mere act of posting that sequence of letters is to them what walking up to a Saint's relic, dropping trow, and shitting/pissing all over it would be to the likes of myself.

Kind of illustrates a point on my end. I've said it again and again that I'd actually concede defeat if they passed it. Logically, just saying/posting a few words you obviously don't mean to win an argument is a thing any rational actor would do in a heartbeat. Yet, they do not. Thus, again, "logic" ain't got shit to do with all this.