Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
While half of me doesn't want to dignify this with a real reply, you know I first learned socionics because of its connection to phenomenology and gestalt psychology to begin with rather than for relationship issues like most people seem to have, right? I have Kant, Schelling, and Husserl books and have to explain to people what this has to do with science. Now, you read a book next please!
I learned this stuff on a lark because it was related to the work of C.G. Jung and seemed interesting in itself. Also, the "German Idealists" (Kant, Schelling, etc.) were a bunch of hacks whose psuedo-intellectual BS can be at least partially blamed for a lot of our modern problems in philosophy and science. How about this one, you tell me the title of a book you want me to read. I will read it in exchange for you reading the "Summa Theologica" by Thomas Aquinas. Methinks you need to try and take that man on. After all, it seems you think that the things you're reading/have read will blow my mind. Let us test that theory .