I know Kant, Hegel, Wittgenstein, Heidegger, Buber, Christopher Langan, George Herbert Mead, and enough Cognitive Neuroscience to know they basically covered all the main functions of the human brain. The places where they haven't I know which brain region they were self-consciously philosophizing about and who can serve as a substitute. Also, since the brain serves as a very general platform for human thought I can catch common blindspots people are missing.

So, for instance, as far as the brain is concerned the terminus of thought is the Frontal Eye Fields. Singu thinks you start with terminology to learn a new field when what actually matters are the visuo-spatial attention maps that tell your brain where to move your eyes and contribute to the spatial rotation that allows object-recognition to see the same object from unfamiliar angles or perspectives. Knowing that the grammar of language comprehension is rooted in branching derivation trees amenable to graph-theoretic spatial reasoning means you can maintain a coherent thought process over multiple fields of study simultaneously and catch redundancies where language-dominant learners have unknowingly created separate representations or concepts for the same thing.