Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
You want her to say it to claim some kind of victory over her? How can you ask people to say it then mock god or praise satan after? It doesn't give the impression you have a strong belief in your faith since that would be worse than not saying the words, wouldn't it? It looks like you are the one mocking it by this silly "witch test". This isn't the inquisition. I remember similar games as a child where someone wanted me to just say something so when I would refuse they had to walk away with the feeling they couldn't break me.
Depends on what they wanted you to say, shit could have been juicy blackmail if recorded so you did the smart thing. Actually, in this instance, if you're a certain kind of person, what I'm asking actually would be funnily enough so perhaps you're onto something here. I wouldn't go that far really (couldn't even if I wanted to, I don't do social media and I ain't about to start as it's a fast path to dopamine addiction), but it's a potential thing. I'd wager real money that the clique she runs with would shun, ostracize, and mock her if she typed out the words and were made aware of that fact somehow (and that's only the least bad thing that could happen).

Many cliques in the modern world would if you really think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
If there were legit powerful witches they wouldn't have been caught.
Well, that's the thing. For instance, the "famous" ninjas actually sucked because you'd never really hear about a truly good one. Same would go for witches I'd say. The "famous" or "burned" ones sucked as if they didn't they wouldn't have gotten found out as such and immolated by a bunch of superstitious idiots with torches and pitchforks.