Hybrid View

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    I think nothing is so disgusting as planning your life until death. What if we didn't have to die?

Ah, but what if you planned for your own inevitable death? Like, you already have your funereal planned. Mine involves a ton of booze and a roast of yours truly. Mourn not my death, celebrate the very fact I even existed and that my shift from this world to the next reminded you of the joyous fact that I knew you, and you knew me. Raise the parting glass, know that I go before you all to a better place and pray to the most high that you can join me in the embrace of heaven!

As to not being able to die? Well, think long and hard on that one. Mortality, in any form, is a blessing. I have no shortage of terrible fates that can befall an "Immortal" that I can share with you if you so desire. Let's just say that "death" can be a profound and dare I say divine mercy...

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    As to not being able to die? Well, think long and hard on that one. Mortality, in any form, is a blessing. I have no shortage of terrible fates that can befall an "Immortal" that I can share with you if you so desire. Let's just say that "death" can be a profound and dare I say divine mercy...
    All hail the Jesus Brigade!